Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gym floated my boat and grinded my gears at the same damn time today.

The grinder: There's this nigga at my gym that's tryna be Zyzz so fucking hard. Dresses the exact same, has the exact same hairstyle, all the way down to the exact same style of half sleeve tatted on his left arm. The funny thing is, he ain't even have half the physique Zyzz did. It's just like, get your own fucking identity. I'm just as inspired by Zyzz as the next nigga, but get your own identity, Goddamn. To make it worse, this motherfucker has the definition of chicken legs, and every single time I see him, he's training nothing but arms, a lil bit of chest thrown in here and there. Typical curlbro. Smh.

The floater: I saw my ex at the gym today, now, shit was never serious or anything, but this bitch got bad, and I mean BAD, since the last time I saw her. Now, she was wit her new dude, and this motherfucker is like the literal definition of doyouevenlift, and she sees me, and basically gets tongue tied, she's like "...Erik? Yea, um...I mean...wow. You look so much...different since the last time I saw you. Wow... Um, so how you been?", blah blah, bitch makes small talk, mirin' me and damn near drooling the whole time, I cut it short 'cause I wanna get back to my sets, then she goes over to the treadmills. Her dude comes over and is like "Yo, don't get too cute wit her, that's my girl.", and I said "Why you nervous son?", smirked, and walked away. Felt like a fucking boss.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Does every chick want your cock Popsicle?
    This bitch already had my cock. :>
    Just benched 3 x 5 of 209lbs
    Awww yeah
    Felt pumped after buying my Sabbath ticket so climbed into it with no spotter
    Aww yeah
    Mmm there's a little cutie on the rowing machine in front of me wearing little shortie shorts as I do my squats as we speak.....sure is motivational :-bd
    Really hypothetical question for the fuck of it that hit me in the shower at the gym today.

Since building mass is based on hypertrophy, couldn't you technically build mass using only 5-10 Lb. weights for every move, every muscle, every workout, just as long as you did enough reps to cause the same amount of hypertrophy as heavy weight? Of course, this would mean 100s of reps and 3-4 hour workouts, so, it'd be retarded, but like I said, just a hypothetical question.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    yes. the reason people do more reps is because muscles burn more energy than fat and the longer they are working the more energy is burned. the reason use go heavy to bulk is becasue heavier weight s will make your muscles dig into the smallest fibers and hypertrophy more of the muscle faster.
    Someone plz kill these faggots that bring their bitches to the gym to stand around and watch them. This motherfucker, a Hypebeast at that, wearing a fucking snapback and nice ass Jordans to lift, brought his bitch, and he goes to bench, and I could tell he was tryna lift more than he could to try and flex in front of her, this bitch only has 1 plate on each side, manages to push up 1 rep while shaking like it's a fucking 5 plate press, then gets up half of a 2nd rep, and then his right arm buckles, his bitch tried to pull it back up, of course that was no help, so the bar goes flying to the side and slams down on the ground. =)) =)) =)) I literally lost it, motherfucker kept mean mugging me after that. FOH.
    I can't lie, I been strongly thinking about dat juice. Not for a whiiiile of course, I only turn 17 just next week, but like 21-22 or so. Fuck hitting a genetic max, I wanna surpass that. But if and when I do, I'll prolly play it safe and just do some pure Test cycles.
    Also, inb4war.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Steroids can actually be very good for you when used very modestly or for medical reasons....the problem is people who use them to life always go overboard
    At least once you're on juice you might be able to grow a proper moustache
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol at genetic max
    Oh, what's that? You gonna try and be knowledgeable about something you have no clue about again, dumbass? Everyone has a genetic max as far as muscle mass. It gets to a point where if you stay natty you're gonna hit a point where you're training basically only to maintain muscle, you won't add anymore mass, or at least, so little that it's not even significant. No one who stays completely natty will ever be truly massive. You can still get big, but not as big as I wanna be.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i honestly dgaf have fun with no balls faggot its not like your using them
    If you juice youre fucked in the head Popsicle
    Just my opinion
    Go be a steroid freak if it helps you get the praise and affection and attention that you clearly seek if you use that stuff
    I got nothing against you bro
    Just dont know why you can't be happy with your own body and in your own body
    Hey maybe get calf and pec implants too!!!!
    It's for no one's praise and approval but my own. I need to be better and bigger. And I AM happy wit my body, doesn't mean that I'm happy enough and that I'm gonna stick where I am and stop improving. As far as juice, it's not to cheat, to get bigger faster, etc., it's to get to a level that I can't naturally achieve. I can't get as big as I truly want to without gear. And like I said, I'd stick basically to strictly pure Test cycles, Test has very minor side effects and is harmless at the right doses. Shit like Tren is where they start getting heavy, which is what Zyzz was on. I'd never touch that shit most likely, but nothing wrong wit pure Test. I'll guarantee you a huge majority of all pro athletes have run at least a couple Test cycles here and there, and basically all pro Bodybuilders take Test at the very least. Sure, there's some that are going nuts and taking Test, Tren, Clen, Deca, Dbol, Etc., running all kinds of cycles, but to even be close to modern professional bodybuilder size, you need to at least be taking Test, plain and simple, no way around it. Which is kinda comforting, seeing as pure Test is the safest steroid. The natural male body can't build and maintain that much muscle, we don't produce enough testosterone.