Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    its been recommended that you dont start using test supplements until 28-30.....until that age a male body produces all the testosterone you could want
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well, that's why I said I'll wait. 5 years, I'll be 22. I'll see where I'm at by then, I'll be completely natty up to that point, other than my supplements, so, we'll see how big I am by then. Like I said, I'm definitely in no rush, and not dive bombing into this shit like a jackass. Who knows, I may have GOAT genetics and get to right around the size I wanna reach natty and not even need to take Test.
    'Cause the thing is, as far as my physique, I'm not as interested in doing professional bodybuilding and competitions and shit, but moreso doing some fitness modeling. Which isn't professional bodybuilder, Mr. Olympia size, but could still be considered a bodybuilder's physique, it's just smaller, leaner, and more aesthetic. Male models are typically scrawny and pathetic, so fitness modeling is a lot different. These are the type of niggas you'll see on supplement ads, muscle magazine covers, etc. .
    ya guys like obi obadike and cory gregory from muscle pharm
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Did legs today and that included a burnout set on leg extensions. Holy shit my legs are gonna hurt tomorrow.
    Holy shit boi, I been taking this fat burner for my cut, and copped some Super HD today, and I'm looking shredded as FUARRRRRKKKK. This is easily the best physique I've ever had to date. Chest looking juicy as fuark. Fat burner's nuts doe, shit got me like a jackrabbit from all the stimulants in it. Only side effect has been a slightly upset stomach.
    Niggas mad at my stack.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    its a good thing you have such a good job or that stuff would really start to get expensive
    you use two proteins, 2 creatines and 2 preworkouts?

you use two proteins, 2 creatines and 2 preworkouts?

Yea. Good to have variety. I don't switch off between the Creatines doe, that Con-Cret is unopened. I gotta finish the MusclePharm one.
    edited December 2012
    Holy shit. Zyzz drank raw eggs and sardines as a post workout meal....... :-&

In other news, finally successfully made protein fluff today. Oh my God I think I fell in love. Shit's just as good as ice cream, just a thinner and more airy texture, and it was an entire mixing bowl's worth of it clocking in at only 230 calories, but 45G Protein, 2G Carbs, and 0G Fat.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

its been recommended that you dont start using test supplements until 28-30.....until that age a male body produces all the testosterone you could want

The drop isn't even that much. It is supposed to drop about 1% a year after 30, although that is also up for debate.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110607121129.htm

If my test has started to drop, I haven't noticed it yet.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Man, I'm so happy that I started Intermittent Fasting. Absolute best fitness decision I've ever made. The one supposed perk of it that really caught my eye before I started to do it, was that it blasts away the fat from the "problem areas" (Hips and lower back for males, thighs, ass, and waist for females.), and being that the only real fat I had left was the remnants of love handles on my hips and lower back, and absolutely nothing would seem to get rid of it, I was stoked that something might finally work, and sure enough, it's almost fucking gone, and day by day, I'm getting more and more of a V-Taper. Fucking love it boi.
    Funny how quickly cardio endurance shoots up. For the first Cardio of the cut, I felt like a fatass that never even tried to work out before, and now, on the 3rd Cardio, my endurance and stamina is more or less back up to where it was during Insanity, went fucking nuts today.
    Episode said:

Man, I'm so happy that I started Intermittent Fasting. Absolute best fitness decision I've ever made. The one supposed perk of it that really caught my eye before I started to do it, was that it blasts away the fat from the "problem areas" (Hips and lower back for males, thighs, ass, and waist for females.), and being that the only real fat I had left was the remnants of love handles on my hips and lower back, and absolutely nothing would seem to get rid of it, I was stoked that something might finally work, and sure enough, it's almost fucking gone, and day by day, I'm getting more and more of a V-Taper. Fucking love it boi.

Told ya IF was 11/10.
    Jobe said:

Episode said:

Told ya IF was 11/10.

Why'd you stop? Every time I see someone talking about IF online, they're saying "WHEN I did IF.......", why stop doing it? It's a great way of eating and I see no reason to not do it permanently.
    I'm back on it now (mostly lol) I stopped when I started Body Beast and went to the 5 meal plan. I was on it for about a year straight, its so easy to rock it out for extended lengths of time. It doesn't even really feel like a diet. It's great for maintaining a low bf%. I had quite a few old posts talking about how effective it was and encouraging people to try it.

Hard to believe how much difference just a small change in when you eat can make.
    It's been a lifesaver on this cut, 'cause I been eating all 2,200 of my calories post workout in one sitting, so I haven't been hungry as fuck, 'cause I'm stuffed after eating all that in one sitting.
    I still usually eat 3 times a day, and even have a few snacks, but I just make sure to get it all in an 8 hour period. I'm usually not hungry again until its almost time to eat again, but its the liquid calories that tempt me. Sometimes I just gotta have dat caffine.
    edited December 2012