Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fitting room I was in the other day allowed me to finally properly get a good back progress picture:

Zooming in made it a bit blurry, but DEM LATS boi.
    Finally got a body fat caliper, and doing both a 3 spot measurement and 7 point measurement, I got 8% body fat! Finally in fucking single digits! And my goal is 6%-4%.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Popsicle you are obsessed
    Gnomez said:

"It's been a complete downward spiral ever since he took his first scoop of Whey Protein. After starting Creatine, it's like we didn't even know him anymore.".
    Today I visited the doctor for a biannual check-up on my groin apparatus. The fragile, unattended examination room was littered with ill-devised posters depicting skinny muscle-less people smiling. I felt disgusted. So, this hot looking milf doctor came in, gave a friendly nod of her head, and asked me to take off my yellow Hulk Hogan replica shirt; and in response to her orders, I ripped the shirt off in one swift motion and threw it in the small garbage can located behind the oak door.

She remained silent and still for a moment, checking out my stupendously rock solid pecks, my perfectly aligned 8 pack, and my beautiful forearm muscles; most of which were sculpted from my tedious sessions of wrist curls on the weekends with my Gym Buddy.

"Do you lift weights?" she said in a seductive tone. And as if from instinct, my whole entire body, at the moment of hearing her futile question, began to shiver with anger: I quickly dashed towards her, using only a small portion of my Achilles's tendon to spring my 245 pound body up against her and slammed her against the wall. She begin shaking in a great deal of agony, crying, and weeping to herself. I then told her, "Don't you ever in your life ask me a fucking question like that again, yes for your information, I DO FUCKING LIFT. Now lets finish this checkup shall we?." My visit to the doctor's went good.
    Nigga was leg pressing 1,000 Lbs. today. @-) I seriously couldn't help but stare, I was absolutely floored. Usually absolutely nothing distracts me and I'm all business, but I held off my set just to watch him do this 1,000 Lb. set. Actually seeing someone lift that much in person and not on a computer screen is fucking mezmerising to me. I had to go dap him up and give props afterwards, shit inspired me. And then I have to go back to bitch mode squatting 155 Lbs. :-<
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Damn. How tall was he?
    Pass the god damn butter.
    edited December 2012
    I'd say a good 6-8 inches shorter than me. Like 5'7"-5'9". He was in Powerlifter shape doe. You know, fat basically, but fat swole.
    Shorter people can do more weight for leg presses because they have a very short ROM and don't get stuck at the bottom. Don't get me wrong, its impressive as fuck, but I knew a kid I in that was doing 700+ pounds in 8th grade, but he was maybe 5'4" at best.

I'd rather keep my 6' 2" master race genetics.
    Gnomez said:

[-(
    He doesn't even Ross Train.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    for erik

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    yo how are you liking the super HD for fat loss? im trying to decide between that and MP shred matrix when i start cutting
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Well I fell off with all the excitement going on however I've maintained the weight loss I did im staying right at 240. I started doing plyometrics every other day for the sole reason of building endurance for when I go to colorado and not have to worry about too much soreness while out there. Its not what you're supposed to do but oo well.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited December 2012
    I miss the gym so bad. :-< It's literally making me depressed. I can barely take this. Sunday was officially the end of my first round of Body Beast, so I'm taking a week off of no lifting and no cardio until I start my second round on Monday. This shit is torture. But fuck I'm gonna go so nuts on Monday. Monday also marks cycling back on to Creatine.

Cheech, Super HD is amazing. I'm looking the most shredded that I ever have. Of course, training and diet are way more essential, but combined wit a perfect diet and routine, it really gives that extra boost. Also, combine it wit at least a gallon of water daily to flush out water weight and bloating, and you're golden.

As far as Shred Matrix, I've heard good things about it, but honestly, go wit Super HD. It won Fat Burner Of The Year 2012 from Bodybuilding.Com and has been getting mass hype for a reason.
    edited December 2012
    Also, on this bulking cycle, I'm gonna be trying If It Fits Your Macros (IIFYM) combined wit my IF. What IIFYM is essentially, is going against every previous lifting/fitness diet and guidelines, but apparently, from photographic and written proof that I've seen online, produces the same results if done right. Basically, there's 3 macronutrients, Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fat, and everyone has a certain amount of each that they have to hit daily if they're lifting. Protein and Fat are moreso the necessities over Carbs. Generally, for Protein, it's at least 1G per pound of bodyweight, Fat is .45G per pound of bodyweight, and Carbs can be 2G per pound of bodyweight, or double your bodyweight, but in grams, which for me, would be 350G Carbs. For IIFYM, it's basically, hit your Protein and Fat macros as a priority, and fill out the rest of your calories wit Carbs, or a combo of Carbs and additional Protein and Fat beyond your minimum requirements. For me to bulk, this comes out to 3,600 calories, at 175G Protein, 78G Fat, totaling 1,408 calories, meaning the remainder of my calories is 2,200 calories, and 563G Carbs. Now, obviously, that's extremely high in Carbs, even on a bulk, so, I'll be aiming for 350G-400G Carbs, and increasing the Protein by 100G-130G and the Fat by 30G-50G.

Anyways, the basic principle of IIFYM is exactly as it sounds. Eat whatever you want, AS LONG AS IT FITS INTO YOUR MACROS. Meaning it doesn't matter if your Protein comes from a lean chicken breast or a burger, if your Fat comes from peanut butter or mayonnaise, and if your Carbs come from a sweet potato or French fries. As long as, at the end of the day, you hit your minimum macro requirements, and don't go over. This means that I could eat a pint of Ben And Jerry's ice cream, without it being considered a cheat food. Since I cheated on my birthday and ate a pint of Ben And Jerry's, I'll use the macros from that pint as an example. The entire pint had 1,120 calories, 64G Fat, 112G Carbs, and 16G Protein. This means that I could eat that pint on any given day on IIFYM without it being a cheat food, so long as I stay within my macros. For an example, wit my Fat being at 78G daily. I could eat this pint of Ben And Jerry's, just as long as the rest of total consumed Fat throughout the day only amounted to 14G (Or a little over, hitting 15-18G or so ain't gonna hurt anything.). 'Cause obviously, 64G from the pint taken from my daily 78G leaves me wit 14G. Being at 350G-400G Carbs daily obviously means that the 112G in the pint leaves me wit a ton of Carbs left to consume, and 16G Protein ain't much at all.

It's been discovered that the previous bro science of "Your Protein needs to be clean, your Carbs need to be complex and whole grain, and your Fats need to be healthy Fats." Is simply not true in terms of body composition. Obviously, in terms of health, it is, but in terms of becoming a fatass, it isn't. A macro is a macro, your body doesn't have a filing cabinet of what kind of Carb you're eating. it doesn't go "Oh, this is a complex Carb from a sweet potato, and this is a simple Carb from some M&Ms.". It digests it as a Carb. Nothing more, nothing less. It digests Protein as Protein, and Fat as Fat. It doesn't digest Protein from a Big Mac any different than it digests Protein from a lean chicken breast or tuna. And there's even conflicting opinions on whether it affects health or not being an active individual. I follow this nigga's blog who's been doing IIFYM for a minute now, he eats fast food, ice cream, etc. on a regular basis, but being consistent and accurate wit IIFYM, he's shredded as fuark, and said at his latest check-up, his doctor said shit like his blood pressure was top notch, no problems at all. This may be because, although some who don't study IIFYM, immediately frown upon it and look at it as an excuse to eat like a pig, it simply isn't true. It's still controlled eating, you still have to be disciplined wit it and count EVERY little thing, and you still have to eat fairly clean. Using burgers all day to hit your Protein simply ain't gonna happen. You'd hit all your Fats and Carbs way before you hit your required Protein. So basically, eat clean for the most part, but use IIFYM as a way to enjoy the foods you want and not feel deprived. This means no need for any cheat days, because you can eat a "cheat/dirty food" any day you want, so long as you fit it into your macros. Want a Whopper today, dope, Im'ma eat one, but I just have to keep the Fat from all my other food low for the day, and hit the rest of my Protein wit cleaner foods.

Wit all that said, I'll be trying this starting on Monday, and I'll see how it goes. If I start gaining weight/fat too quickly and start losing energy and explosiveness in my workouts, then no problem, I switch back to clean eating, won't be any issue, been doing it for a year. But I've seen countless photo results of motherfuckers doing IIFYM that look neither better nor worse than niggas who eat completely clean, they look just as swole, just as shredded, but one thing I seem to notice that's improved wit IIFYM, is energy during workouts, reported from a LOT of motherfuckers doing it. That one's a no brainer, seeing as a lot more of your Carbs can be Simple Carbs, which give immediate boosts of energy after consumption. I really hope this works out for me and I get the same results, 'cause it'd be so nice to not have to reserve "treat foods" for rare cheat days, but rather, eat them whenever I want as long as I'm responsible wit it.
    I should probably pay closer attention to macros than I do. I don't even pay that close attention to my calories tbh.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i keep forgetting my maxes so im just gonna post them in here and just update it periodically

Front Squat: cant remember
    Back squat: 150 lbs
    Bench: 110 lbs. -_-
    Deadlift: 215 lbs.
    shoulder press: 95 lbs i think
    Man I ain't even feel bad anymore. You always talk shit, yet I'm squatting more than you, and Deadlifting only 20 Lbs. less, and I'm going for 205 Lbs. for 8 reps next week anyways.
    ive been lifting for a grand total of one month in my entire life BRAH
    whats your max back squat..and id have to see your squat some niggas go a quarter down and call that shit a squat