Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    lol does his tattoo say "big pussy?"
    I love winning with women
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol this is most of y'all:

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I never called steroids
    I love winning with women
    edited November 2012
    Alex said:

I never called steroids

Oh, that wasn't directed at you, I was just on a Gym Memes Facebook page and immediately thought of this forum when I saw it lol.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I'll say it
    That boy is on the juice
    Gotta be
    Honestly, wit black dudes, I'm less likely to call bicycle rides. "Black genetics" is used in the fitness community for a reason, it's a stereotype that's generally true. They're generally genetically more advanced athletically. Faster, stronger, higher jumpers, and natural mesomorphs. I was friends wit this dude Keshawn through grade school, and he was fucking shredded at 11-13 years old, not just low body fat so he had abs, but he actually looked like he lifted like a motherfucker, he always told us he didn't work out at all, and we didn't believe him.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

Reg Park is the only lifter who you can safely say probably didn't juice, because he
    competed before roids were invented. Everybody else is suspect.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    What the fuck is up wit all the old school bodybuilders' biceps? Lol, they look like eggs.
    Not sure if its from being natty or just the lifts that they did. Reg invented the 5 x 5 that Arnold used though.
    Dem lats
    Episode said:

Ridiculous fucking physique. Jesus Christ. This is like the perfect combo of mass and aesthetics. This is basically exactly the type of physique I'm aiming for.

if I was gonna look like a juiced up black dude, I'd rather hit Ubereem mode.

Any idea how tall that due is or what his weight is doe? Or what his cutting stack is lol.
    Shawn Ray, now he's one big nigga

Lol @ Gnomez saying nigga.
    Edit: Big black man
    Hitting new PRs 2 days in a row >>>>>>>>

Deadlifted basically my body weight for 8 reps, 175 Lbs., only 5 Lbs. lighter than my body weight. Set was 15/12/8/8, and I did 135/145/175/145. Hitting that 175 felt so fucking amazing. There was also a nigga there that was Deadlifting 455 Lbs., made me feel like a bitch finally seeing someone lift that much in person lol, but his form was so fluid and perfect, so, I figured, what better opportunity to ask for a form check, since my Deadlift form is still something I was unsure of, so, I did a couple reps wit just 90 Lbs., it was only a form check and I was done wit my Deadlift set at that point, but he said my form was perfect, but to separate my legs a bit more than I had them, but that my grip width, back arch, chest, and shoulders, were all perfect, and that I maintained them all perfectly on the ascent and descent of the lift. Feels good son.
    Most people at a gym are happy to give you feedback and input and spot you if you ask them.

I don't help people unless they ask
    I saw two little guys doing bench the other day.
    They were Struggling to do 132lbs and were only lowering it half way down and up again....then they went to 176lbs and I'm thinking "dude you didn't bench 132 properly....stop trying to be a hero".
    He nearly buried himself
    I have no problem with people trying to bench press those sorta weights....I just get annoyed by bad form and incorrect lifting
    edited November 2012
    Lol, some of these niggas shoot my confidence through the fucking roof. I saw a dude benching 50 Lbs. today, and he had his friend spotting him for 50 Lbs........ <_> That's just sad ahaha.
    Post edited by Episode on
    Yeah that's pretty light - but I don't take the piss outta anyone at the gym (unless they have bad form or think they are heroes).
    50lb is light but you gotta start somewhere
    Sweet fucking leg DOMS of peace. This is the worst I've ever had it lol. I'm forced to slowly sit down like a crippled 80 year old man. Feels good son.