Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    do you max out at 185?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No, so far, my 1RM for Deadlift is 225 Lbs., but my max where I can nail a full set of 8 is 185 Lbs., hopefully 195 Lbs. after tomorrow.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    You got a belt yet Popsicle?
    Nah. Not saying I won't get one, this is just a general question, but how important are they really? Absolute necessity, or only if you struggle wit form?
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    They just help stablize your spinal column in lifts that it is easy to strain your back. Especially as you get to higher weights wherr even tge slightest deviation in form can injure you, they help
    It's just that, from what I read, they're a double edged sword. They help wit form at heavy weights, but can also weaken your natural core strength.
    Also, Cheech, since you're in here, since you're a big MusclePharm fan, how would you say Combat Powder stacks up against ON 100% Whey Gold Standard?
    I don't use a belt for light weights or warm ups as you do need to build your core strength but for heavy weights it keeps you tight and you can push your stomach against them to help with your lift
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i fukkin hate squats they my least favorite routine.. fukk legs
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Episode said:

Welp, my bulk is done today, cut starts tomorrow, and I couldn't be happier wit my numbers. 180 Lbs., so I gained 13 Lbs., and I'm now 12% Body Fat, only gained 2%. Meaning most of that weight gained is muscle. Fucking dope.

>tfw I'm also at 180
    >tfw I also gained exactly 13 lbs
    >tfw I might actually be Future Erik

Quick dood, punch yourself in the face really hard and we will see if I feel it.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Yup.
    NolaMetal said:

fukk legs

Lol. Not even the tiniest bit surprised that this is coming from you. Go curl in the squat rack faggot.

Jobe said:

Episode said:

Welp, my bulk is done today, cut starts tomorrow, and I couldn't be happier wit my numbers. 180 Lbs., so I gained 13 Lbs., and I'm now 12% Body Fat, only gained 2%. Meaning most of that weight gained is muscle. Fucking dope.

>tfw I'm also at 180
    >tfw I also gained exactly 13 lbs
    >tfw I might actually be Future Erik

Quick dood, punch yourself in the face really hard and we will see if I feel it.

LOL No fucking way.......
    :))
    Episode said:

Also, Cheech, since you're in here, since you're a big MusclePharm fan, how would you say Combat Powder stacks up against ON 100% Whey Gold Standard?

like the ON says its the standard for whey. fast absorbing good for post workout or anytime you need a protein boost.combat has i think 4 types of protein that metabolize at different rates so it has a longer duration. up to 8 hours. i think they are both good protein. from what i remember they have the same amount of protein in each serving (25g i think) the difference is that ON will metabolize in 30-90min and combat will metabolize in 8hrs. im my opinion, although it may be a little biased, id lean towards combat because of the extended release it will aid in muscle recovery longer thus letting the muscles build for longer. the guy at my supp shop (indie shop) tells me ON is like the nike of the supp world. they have the same quality stuff as everyone else but charge a little more cuz it has the ON logo on it. you may notice the combat is a few dollars more per tub but that is i think because its a blend of the different proteins. i heard the choc. pb tastes like a reese's.

hope this helps

DID IT BOOOOI. 8 reps of 195 on Deads today. But fuck, Im'ma have to chill out on hitting PRs until this cut is over, that shit killed me, the entire workout I was struggling for energy. Lifting on a cut blows some serious dick.
    Yeah its not a good idea to push it to the max everyday anyway. Regardless of how hyped up you get to hit a pr, keep in mind that its a lifestyle, not a race. Pushing it too fast is a great way for an injury to occur, and then you may have months of recovery. Congrats though.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    not to turn this into a football discussion but im a 49ers fan and i honestly dont know if i want him or alex smith at quaterback. alex is the safe choice....more experience, knows the offense better, doesnt make mistakes, game manager. or kapernick who is more explosive and could probably make things happen if they ever get behind but he is essentially a rookie with 1 game experience
    Yup, definitely back to fatfuck mode wit Cardio. Holy fuck that was rough.