Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

1119120121122123125»

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Good stuff Popsicle. That's an awesome achievement man . New wardrobe? 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Well 2 things about that, I’m 6’4” so I carry it a bit better, but I definitely was fat as fuck in the face, I been getting my “On this day” recaps on Snapchat and shit from a year and 2 years ago, it’s actually wild seeing it now, didn’t realize in the moment how much of a difference it actually was. But on top of that I was definitely way more camera shy for obvious reasons during that time, so yall haven’t really seen me much, your memory is of older pictures lol. But yea I was definitely hefty as fuck. Was up to a size 38 in pants and rocking 2XLs to mask it. Down to 32 or I can fit 30s but prefer the lil extra room, and I wear anywhere from a M to an XL for tops. Depends on the type of item and how it individually fits.
    Hell yea hoss
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Good work my dude.  
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Signed back up with a gym today. Gonna get fit again. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I'm pretty out of shape at the moment but I started doing yoga to get my blood pumping so I don't die when I start working out. 

It's amazing how much better my back feels from just a couple days. 

Woke up today and could feel the start of a migraine. Did some stitches and it disappeared. 
    Taking the gym seriously again. Went 4 times so far this week. Going to shoot for tomorrow and Sunday too. I already am feeling a lot better about myself. Amazing how the gym works
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I should make myself go back in the gym to make myself switch to the nicotine patch or some shit. My physical stamina has come back with a vengeance since starting the local job at the beginning of the year, been losing a good amount of weight, but I don't feel *healthy* because I'm sucking on a robot dick every 90 seconds and coughing up a mean loogie twice a day
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I’m making myself go before the end of the month. I was doing really good then got lazy but lately I’ve been really inspired to nip this shit in the butt and get it going 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I haven’t run in a while hard to get into a rhythm with everything going on lately. However I am on aderall now and just like when I was in school I have no appetite. I typically eat one small meal a day now on days when I take it. I hope to soon switch the diet up and since I don’t seem to have an appetite or preference on what I eat just eating healthy shit and drinking water. See if the weight melts away. Last month I was at 280 with shoes and cloths on. For like the last 10 years I’ve floated between 240 and 290. Im thicc as fuck. Maybe I can use the medicine to my advantage and make it back down to 200 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    lmao yup addy will do that to ya. 
    I can finally fit back in Large tshirts again. But I feel like my chest puffs out too much on the sides. I cant decide if this looks good or not... 
    Need to focus on chest day harder perhaps

shirt doesn't even drop below the belt line. Saying that fits is borderline. 

work on those tittes fatty

My pants do not fit, and sag lmao
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    I haven’t run in a while hard to get into a rhythm with everything going on lately. However I am on aderall now and just like when I was in school I have no appetite. I typically eat one small meal a day now on days when I take it. I hope to soon switch the diet up and since I don’t seem to have an appetite or preference on what I eat just eating healthy shit and drinking water. See if the weight melts away. Last month I was at 280 with shoes and cloths on. For like the last 10 years I’ve floated between 240 and 290. Im thicc as fuck. Maybe I can use the medicine to my advantage and make it back down to 200 
    What kind 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer

Idk how tall he is, but a lotta the time that’s simply a height thing. At 6’4” I can’t really wear normal cut shirts, I always get longline/tall tees when possible. For normal sizing, they usually get longer as well the bigger you go, so I could technically get like 2Xs to get the proper length, but then they’re overly baggy and fit like garbage everywhere else.

Idk how tall he is, but a lotta the time that’s simply a height thing. At 6’4” I can’t really wear normal cut shirts, I always get longline/tall tees when possible. For normal sizing, they usually get longer as well the bigger you go, so I could technically get like 2Xs to get the proper length, but then they’re overly baggy and fit like garbage everywhere else.
    Im 6'1
    i was just talking shit and wanted to say titties lol. 

I feel ya though. being a fat guy with broad shoulders i have to buy longer shirts or the whole world sees my ass crack. 
    Went jeans shopping. I am not in fact down a size. My pants are just old and stretched out. Still a 34W 32L
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Worked out for the first time in legit ten years today. Everything is sore but I felt great. Realize I’d been telling myself for a year to reup and have been putting it off and snapped and said no more. Typically takes me forever to get started but once I’m going I’m gone. I’m actually hype to get in shape