Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Nah, boxers are more comfortable, and I don't have any Basketball shorts. Fuck spending the unnecessary extra money.
    wtf is this? i dont even...
    I'd probably have a pair of bball shorts if Brad didn't tell me I'd look like a dyke if I wore them
    :))
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Are Bball shorts quite long in the leg (like down to your knee?)
    If so then that's too long for me as its difficult to do squats or deadlift in long shorts
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Gtfo with squats and deadlifts. This thread is for people to get buff doing high rep push ups.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gtfo with squats and deadlifts. This thread is for people to get buff doing high rep push ups.
    Insanity has RIDICULOUS squats son.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    If so then that's too long for me as its difficult to do squats or deadlift in long shorts
    no <_>
    When it comes to squats, its Starting Strength or GTFO.
    no <_>
    Well I don't know! I'm a dwarf - I dont play Bball
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    edited March 2012
    So does plyometrics on the P90X disc. Can't even fucking walk today.

I know that feel lol. First week was Hell. Stairs were torture. My body's good now doe. No more soreness.

I know that feel lol. First week was Hell. Stairs were torture. My body's good now doe. No more soreness.
    This is my 2nd crack at it. Hurt my knee the first time in week 6 but for 6 weeks into it the results were amazing. I skip the fucking yoga though. I do cardio x instead.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ya i never do p90x yoga fuck that shit
    It's really good for you but fuckin g hard as hell. I hate to skip it but I'm just no good at that.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    its good for balance and toning i guess but fuck it.. i suck at it and doesnt really do much anyways.. i want muscles not to balance on a tight wire lol
    Today's Insanity workout is essentially Insanity's "Yoga". Nothing but stretching and shit. It burns like a motherfucker and is easily the most boring workout of the five, but I still just get it done.
    Fuck kempo x too.
    You're like a fucking cat aren't you?
    Here pussah pussah pussah.
    Fuck kempo x too.
    I like the Kempo.
    In a fucked up way, I really look forward to my Insanity workouts now. I don't know why, but I do. The workout and writing Music are the highlights of my day. Shaun T just motivates me so much in the videos and shit, and it just makes me feel great. I don't know if I look forward to them just to get them over for the day, or what, but I actually enjoy them now, even though they still leave me exhausted and begging for air.

Also, I was looking at his other programs, I really wanna do Hip Hop Abs, looks fun as Hell.
    In a fucked up way, I really look forward to my Insanity workouts now. I don't know why, but I do. The workout and writing Music are the highlights of my day. Shaun T just motivates me so much in the videos and shit, and it just makes me feel great. I don't know if I look forward to them just to get them over for the day, or what, but I actually enjoy them now, even though they still leave me exhausted and begging for air.

Also, I was looking at his other programs, I really wanna do Hip Hop Abs, looks fun as Hell.
    I look forward to when it's over. I just started back at this so I am like really fucking sore right now. I just lifted weights yesterday because my legs don't wanna work right now.