Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ya i never do p90x yoga fuck that shit
    Fuck kempo x too.
    yup
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    ya i never do p90x yoga fuck that shit
    Fuck kempo x too.
    I like the Kempo.
    You would be better off replacing kempo x with one of Bas Rutten's Dvd's.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So I gained five pounds in the past two weeks, and I thought either A: My body is going beast mode on gaining muscle and it's muscle weight, or B: The Insanity Nutrition Guide has me eating way too much.

But after some research, I found that after starting a new workout program, especially something as intense as Insanity or P90X, your body retains water weight in your muscles to restore them and heal them, and temporary weight gain from it is very common for at least the first 2-3 weeks, and then you see the pounds start shedding off.
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    i imagine erik in his room doing these work outs in a montage and having super dramatic moments

also why is he home schooled?
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    My friend just got Insanity. Hes going to burn me a copy so I can get started.
    It cant be any worse than jar head boot camp.. :-?
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

Last day of week 2 pretty soon. Just gonna give an hour for this breakfast to set in. First double work out, Pure Cardio + Cardio Abs.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    My friend just got Insanity. Hes going to burn me a copy so I can get started.
    It cant be any worse than jar head boot camp.. :-?
    Ha! Get ready to bring the burn!

WEEK TWO COMPLETE. FUCKING SWAG. Seven more weeks.

Abs burn like a motherfucker from Cardio Abs,
    how long is the cardio ab routine?
    how long is the cardio ab routine?
    16 minutes, only short because it follows immediately after Pure Cardio, a 40 minute workout. So altogether, it's just short of an hour.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    i imagine erik in his room doing these work outs in a montage and having super dramatic moments

also why is he home schooled?
    Because he thought high school was gay, a waste amd not worth his time

imageimage
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Do your best and forget the rest! Plyo today..LIKE A CAT!
    So this is my progress after 2 weeks. Just took the second picture today.

Before Insanity:

After 2 weeks (No flexing, the abs are even more defined if I flex.):

edited March 2012
    I see a change. nice job
    Thanks!

I did the Fit Test yesterday, I had improvements in every exercise, some fairly big, some not as much.

Fit Test 1   Fit Test 2
    1. Switch Jacks:   70             87
    2. Power Jacks:   26             38
    3. Power Knees:  85             94
    4. Power Jumps: 12             23
    5. Globe Jumps:  5              7
    6. Suicide Jumps:10             12
    7. Push-Up Jacks:11            16
    8. Low Plank Oblique:31      42
    my scale must be fucked or something

started 176.7
    after a week 173
    yesterday 172
    today 179

wtf?
    my scale must be fucked or something

started 176.7
    after a week 173
    yesterday 172
    today 179

wtf?
    So I gained five pounds in the past two weeks, and I thought either A: My body is going beast mode on gaining muscle and it's muscle weight, or B: The Insanity Nutrition Guide has me eating way too much.

But after some research, I found that after starting a new workout program, especially something as intense as Insanity or P90X, your body retains water weight in your muscles to restore them and heal them, and temporary weight gain from it is very common for at least the first 2-3 weeks, and then you see the pounds start shedding off.

my body deosnt work that way tho, i havent even been eating right this week, been pretty much starving myself which is a bad idea but why would i have a gradual downword progress then all of a sudden gain seven pounds over night? naw my scale is fukt it has to be
    my body deosnt work that way tho, i havent even been eating right this week, been pretty much starving myself which is a bad idea but why would i have a gradual downword progress then all of a sudden gain seven pounds over night? naw my scale is fukt it has to be
    Which would explain it. <_>

Don't fucking do that if you plan on it working. Your metabolism needs to speed up. Eating like that is only gonna make your body hold on to every little thing that enters it, rather than burning it off.

but i have underate my entire life... i know how my body works and that just didnt make sense i will weigh myself tomm to see wuzzup.. and i know i need more but i dont like alot of healthy food so i just rationalize that eating not alot of healthy food is better than eating alot of shitty food
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    but i have underate my entire life... i know how my body works and that just didnt make sense i will weigh myself tomm to see wuzzup.. and i know i need more but i dont like alot of healthy food so i just rationalize that eating not alot of healthy food is better than eating alot of shitty food
    >Under eat entire life
    > Be +200 lbs
    Pick one.
    Pass the god damn butter.