Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2012
    Are you 100% water weight?
    image Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Are you 100% water weight?
    :))
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    if you have to play a video game to workout, you gayboiiiiiii
    Maybe it's just placebo, but I feel that I already see my overall frame ever so slightly improved. And I can flex more of a six pack.
    did you not eat all day? lol
    Well, I gotta start eating more. I just did the calculations in the nutrition guide, and even for weight LOSS, I need to be eating 3,000 calories. So, I'll eat the five 500 calorie meals, and then my whey protein shake with 2 scoops is like 300 calories, so that's at least 2,800 a day.
    edited February 2012
    Im'ma have to go to Sam's Club and get one of the five pound bags of Whey Protein, Im'ma be using it a lot more. I've went through 4 scoops today. Just made a shake as a meal and it required two scoops to make it 500 calories.
    Just finished Cardio Power And Resistance. Day 3 complete. And I don't know whether it's my body building endurance, me following the nutrition guide and getting a shit ton of protein and energy, or a combination of both, but this one was a lot easier for me to keep up with, and I took a LOT less breaks. And, while it still knocked the breath out of me, it wasn't pure torture and just wishing it would end like the first two. And that fact alone just shot my motivation up even more. Even if there's not much physical difference, it's clear that there's already internal improvement.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited March 2012
    imo if the workout isnt torture you aint goin hard enough... i push myself to the brink every workout unless i feel sick
    imo if the workout isnt torture you aint goin hard enough... i push myself to the brink every workout unless i feel sick
    I pushed as hard as I could until I simply couldn't do another rep or my muscles collapsed, but my endurance is building and it's not terrible now. It's still ridiculous doe.
    Pretty sure Im'ma stay completely sober for these two months. No alcohol, no weed, and no Robo. No alcohol 'cause of the calories, and no weed 'cause I can't control my munchies when I smoke, that'll fuck up my eating. Which is gonna be hard next Friday. It's the official 3/9 day, and I'm suppose to get extremely fucked up with The 3/9, but I don't want to do anything detrimental to the program for these 2 months.
    day 1 of p90x was ruffff, esp when youve been a couch potato for 4 months gonna vommmm
    Man, the Cardio Recovery couldn't have possibly come at a better time. Great rest for my body, but still worked up a nice sweat and made my muscles burn. Real low stress workout thrown in for a good change of pace. Day 4 complete.

Pure Cardio tomorrow doe. :-SS X_X
    edited March 2012
    Aight, now I know this isn't a placebo thing. When I flex my arm now, the other side of my forearm, (Wrist/Palm Side.) flexes out now. That never happened before.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Its placebo bro
    No, 'cause I know for a fact that I was never able to flex that part of my arm before.
    erik if you woory about the munchies just get some fruit, bananas blueberries and oranges are awesome high
    So, I noticed that my torrent also came with Insanity: The Asylum, which is the optional third month of Insanity that's even more intense than the second month. Thinking that I may complete that before hopping into P90X.
    Oh, never mind, it's not Asylum, it's the 3 extra workouts from the deluxe edition. I'm not sure how you incorporate them into the workout doe, because it's not on the standard workout calendar.
    But I may do Asylum nonetheless, but I'd have to buy a jump rope and an agility ladder.
    Finished Pure Cardio real early this morning. Hardest out of the 5 workouts, but at the same time, my body is adjusting, so I was able to push through.
    plyrometrics was murder today, im really out of shape..just need to stay on it and take it one day at a time
    Week one of Insanity is officially completed. First rest day tomorrow, and I'm glad, I really need it. But my motivation went nowhere, making it through this first week just shot it even higher. Let's get it.