Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Man, I gotta watch out tomorrow doe, it's Shoulders day, and I fucked up something in my left shoulder, Reverse Flys were literally killing me today. Might have to go low on the weight tomorrow.
    Went ham today, but still had to lower the weight somewhat due to my Shoulder, the pain/irritation was pretty minimal, so, I should be good, I don't think it's anything major anyways, maybe a pull or sprain, just gotta take it light again on the next Shoulders day to make sure I'm good. Was actually able to UP the weight on Shoulder Press and a few others, it was mainly shit like anything stiff arm, Upright Rows, Etc, that I had to lower the weight on.
    Also, lol'd during Abs. I noticed Sagi asked the bald nigga "Is it getting hard yet?", and he's just like "Ohhh yeah. REAL hard.".

PAUSE.

Im'ma up the weight to 20 Lbs. for the next Russian Twists.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    iif you pulled or sprained it...especially if its sprained you shouldn't be lifting with it at all
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Angry ginger update is I am officially below 250. I was 275 back in spring. 263 about a month ago
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    not angry enough 1/10 would not read again

Angry ginger update is I am officially below 250. I was 275 back in spring. 263 about a month ago

=D>

But at the same time, you gave up on P90X.......
    Not true. I just have yet to start a daily routine thanks to life getting in the way
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    +1 to life getting in the way. getting homework done, going to class and getting a solid workout in everyday is damn near impossible without sacrificing something like forgetting little things or half assing a workout or assignment. its terrible i am exhausted every single day by 7 or 8pm which leaves no time for a social life. something has to give and usually its the workout. when i dont get to workout i like to at least make sure i dont eat like shit so at least i will lose a little fat.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can't wait to start working out and doing shakeology again
    Workout would be the last thing to give, but that's just me. Depends on your priorities.
    When you have bills and family ( or school that you're paying for, for some people) it's a little different. You'll understand one day.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Seriously Erik - sometimes work and the hurdles of life get in the way of your social life and recreational and leisure time.
    It's a fact not an excuse
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Still working out, but eating has been pretty bad past couple weeks. Haven't gained weight but I also haven't lost it. Been doing better this week until I went and got two scoops of butter pecan and a cookie. But that shit was worth it.
    image Photobucket
    Jobe, I ain't gonna do this, I just wanna get fucking swole now, but I figured this is more down your alley, and that you might be interested. Beachbody is coming out wit a new workout program called Les Mills Combat:

The secret behind the LES MILLS COMBAT workout

LES MILLS COMBAT combines moves from Karate, Taekwondo, Boxing, Muay Thai/Kickboxing, Capoeira, and Jiu Jitsu that are choreographed in escalating sequences—moving from controlled moves to dynamic power moves, and then building to vigorous high-speed combinations. As your workouts increase in intensity, you fire all the energy systems in your body for the greatest calorie burn both during and after your workout. That means you’ll incinerate fat as you amp up your strength and maximize lean muscle definition—for the ultimate body transformation. All you have to do is keep it real and stay with the fight!
    edited September 2012
    Fuck a rest day. I just wanna lift. Tomorrow's gonna suck.

But COT DAMN MY TRICEPS FEELING HARD AS FUCK DOE!
    Went fucking ham again on Chest & Tris, was able to up the weights on everything yet again. Jobe, what kinda weight you pushing for Chest & Tris?

I'm loving this shit doe, I've clearly gained weight, probably some body fat percentage too, but not in the sense that I'm looking fat, moreso, I'm gaining a more "filled out" looking frame, and my chest is harder and firmer than it's ever been, same wit my tris. Legs and bis are coming along nicely as well, and my traps are already popping more than they ever have. So excited to see what I look like at the end of my first round.
    Also, gonna go for 85/100/115/100 on Squats tomorrow, both Sumo and Parallel. Lehgo.