Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I have a narrow stance with my feet about shoulder width apart.
    It's probably too narrow
    And my knees buckle in if the weight is too heavy - which is why flaring your feet helps to prevent it
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Went nuts nigga, cashews. 70/85/100/85 on the Deaflift sets. 60/70/80 on EZ-Bar Rows, 30/40/50 on One Armed Rows. 40/50/60 on Lat Pulldowns I believe they're called. So fucking happy. I'm already hitting numbers that weren't possible a couple weeks ago. My arms won't stop shaking. Dat feeling is unbeatable.
    I like cashews
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Those numbers are weak dude. I've been doing 150lb dead lifts 4x12 reps and I don t workout half as hardcore as you although I have been lifting longer....keep working though you'll get there its only a matter of time.

Btw that was just an example, I'm lifting more in all those exercises. Not trying to put you down just giving you perspective to see where you fall comparatively if you ever want to brag in public or something lol
    Whats your body weight Cheech?
    Just curious
    I just find that what you can lift is relative to your own weight
    I've posted these before I think but no harm in reposting them since I'm an attention ho...

imagePhotobucket" />
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    That was me busting my ass trying to do a 440lb deadlift weighing in at 165lb.
    And this is me successfully doing a 347lb bench weighing 165lb.....I think I belw the blood vessels in my eyes that time...

imagePhotobucket" />
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I'll Photoshop your face bitch :-L
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    edited September 2012
    I'm only about 180 so my lifts aren't anything good either I'm just putting it out there that while Erik may have went in, its nothing that good

Edit I Max out about 220 on dead lifts

Those numbers are weak dude. I've been doing 150lb dead lifts 4x12 reps and I don t workout half as hardcore as you although I have been lifting longer....keep working though you'll get there its only a matter of time.

Btw that was just an example, I'm lifting more in all those exercises. Not trying to put you down just giving you perspective to see where you fall comparatively if you ever want to brag in public or something lol

No, I know, and I know that if I went into a gym wit a bunch of huge niggas and started running my mouth "Oh I can Deadlift 100 Lbs.", they'd just laugh hysterically. But for me personally, it's an accomplishment, you get that feeling of power, and it feels amazing. And as you said, you've been lifting longer. I work out religiously, but you gotta remember, even wit P90X, it was 3 days of Cardio a week. It's been 6 months of mainly Cardio, and now, I've only been on a serious bodybuilding lifting routine for a little over a week, and for me to be seeing gains in what I can lift so fast, it feels amazing. I know my numbers aren't braggable yet at all. I hope to be deadlifting 250 by the end of my second round of Body Beast. I'll be doing it for 6 months.
    Oh, and Gnomez, to answer your question, I did the Deadlifts with parallel straight feet.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

I've been doing 150lb dead lifts 4x12 reps

These are in sets of 15, 12, 8, and on some lifts another 8. I did 140 on deads fairly easy but don't feel like my form is that good yet. Gotta protect my old man back lol. I did 95 on rows... Thought it was at 100 but I had a set of 2.5's on instead of 5's dammit.

Good job Erik. I'm not sure what comes after popsicle mode but you are on your way.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    NolaMetal said:

foam plates

Drop one on your foot and you'll know about it
    The red ones are 25kg each
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Gnomez, we are Americans. The only thing we use the metric system for is drugs.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    25kg x 2.2 = 55lbs okay ;)
    I'm already needing new plates, soon too, if I don't wanna be lifting shit that isn't making me hit failure on the final rep. Prolly gonna cop 4 10s, and 8 2.5s, which'll cost $30 at Play It Again Sports.
    Might just save up $75 and add 2 45s to that. Wish they just came in fucking 50s.
    Changed the title since this is no longer just Insanity and P90X.
    It's good to have an assortment