Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, I wish I had big enough of a waste of life to refresh repeatedly until you post, just to keep spamming the same smiley. Your fatass SOOOOO salty 'cause I wouldn't help you. =)) Ahahaha bitchmade ass nigga. So sad.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    If you have time to comment on it, you have time to drop a smiley.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Are you two lovers?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I don't think I could be bothered with that whole fake tanning thing and turning orange to compete in bodybuilding comps....

Luckily for you Popsicle you already have a tan
    Luckily, you can use spray-on on the day of the competition, so you can wash it off after the show.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    jag said:

Jobe said:

Fucking doctors. Why they gotta use wurds lik arthritis, tendonitis, and broken bones.
    Just call it a boo boo, Gawd.

Because, like subgenres in metal, it's outrageous to get specific to help define what the injury is. WHY SHOULD I LEARN ALL THESE SIMPLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE WHAT IS WRONG WHEN ALL YOU NEED IS THE MOST BASIC VAGUE WORD THAT DESCRIBES IT ALL!

...Sorry, I had to.
    I will fight you on this one sir. You don't have to throw a term in front of a name for a subgenre for every single element used by the band or a particular cd.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    jag said:

Jobe said:

Fucking doctors. Why they gotta use wurds lik arthritis, tendonitis, and broken bones.
    Just call it a boo boo, Gawd.

Because, like subgenres in metal, it's outrageous to get specific to help define what the injury is. WHY SHOULD I LEARN ALL THESE SIMPLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE WHAT IS WRONG WHEN ALL YOU NEED IS THE MOST BASIC VAGUE WORD THAT DESCRIBES IT ALL!

...Sorry, I had to.
    I will fight you on this one sir. You don't have to throw a term in front of a name for a subgenre for every single element used by the band of a particular cd.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2012
    They don't though for the most part! The idiotic nonsense you see on message boards with the super long 5+ adjectives usually is spawned from the people who don't have knowledge and cover it up with jokes to avoid being called out. The subgenres really don't get too stupid. I promise.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Seems a sub genre education thread is needed.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    It's hard to broaden the horizons of those who do not wish to expand. It'd be a wasted effort to even offer the simplicity of my view on subgenres. Plus, I see nothing but that shit ping pong breaking out in a thread like that.
    I usually lose intrest once it gets to three word sub genres. Mainly it's because I feel like we will get to a point where there is only one band in each sub genre with the way people like to describe bands.

I usually lose intrest once it gets to three word sub genres. Mainly it's because I feel like we will get to a point where there is only one band in each sub genre with the way people like to describe bands.

By three words, do you mean something like your aforementioned Blackened Death Metal?
    Yes.
    Just ordered MusclePharm Creatine from Bodybuilding.com. We'll see if I prefer the Amplified Creatine 189, which is what I was taking, or the MusclePharm Creatine.

Fucking stoked to get back on my cycle next week!
    Yea, but I'm bulking anyways, my abs are getting blurry, so, it doesn't really matter right now. And I found that the bloating wasn't all that bad wit my first cycle anyways, just gotta stay hydrated.
    So, at the end of Week 1, I'm weighing in at 172 Lbs., but, I'm guessing that a lot of that is water weight and my body getting used to suddenly eating so much more, there's no way that that's actually 5 straight pounds of added weight, because I was eating at 2,400 calories wit P90X and losing weight, and I'm only eating 600 more calories, at 6 days of eating at that surplus, that's 600 x 6 = 3,600, and considering 3,500 calories equals a pound of fat, that's all I should have really gained. Not to mention, no matter what, I always gain weight at the start of any new program. I mean, shit, at the start of Insanity, I weighed 7 more pounds after the first week lol. So, I'll weigh in again next Sunday to get a more accurate idea.
    edited September 2012
    I actually really wanna see what I'm ACTUALLY gaining, 'cause using the formula on Bodybuilding.com, which I felt was a lot more in-depth and detailed, my MAINTENANCE is 2,900 and some change, wit my surplus being 3,350-3,700, depending on if I make my surplus 10% or 20% of my maintenance, and in that case, if I'm not gaining much besides water weight after my body adjusts, I might up my calories to 3,400.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    edited September 2012
    Didn't update yesterday, but I went ham, was able to up my weight on everything. On the first Chest/Tris, I basically did 15/20/25 on everything (And back to 20 on the Drop Sets.), and 10/15/20 on the Kickbacks, and yesterday, I was able to do 20/25/30 on everything, and 15/20/25 on the Kickbacks.

Also, figured out a way to reduce my plate switching time, simply by the ordering of the plates on the dumbbell. For instance, for 20, I had 2 5s on each side, then 25, I just put a 2.5 in front of the 1st 5 on each side, so that it was:

5/2.5/5---5/2.5/5

And then that way, for 30, I just had to take off the outer 5s, and put on 2 7.5s. Reduced the added switching time from 30-40 minutes to about 15-20 minutes, not too bad.