Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:

@ Popsicle
    You pushing out those squats and deadlifts yet bro?

Nah. Starting Monday is the last full workout week of P90X, then the last Recovery Week, and THEN Body Beast (Which is the Squats, Deadlifts, Presses, Etc.). So, basically, 2 weeks.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So I bought a 35 pound kettle bell the other day because Joe Rogan said they were the shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkXw9hB0Zpo

I just went to the gym and did 40 min of cardio came home and did half of this workout and i'm fucking spent. But it feels good,man.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I finish my Creatine cycle tomorrow, then I cycle off for a month, and don't cycle back on 'til Week 3 of Body Beast. Gonna suck without it, shit turned me into a fucking monster with my workouts.
    Also, Banana Creme ON Gold Standard Whey = GOAT Whey. Literally the best Whey I've ever had, shit is 2GOOD. Tastes like Banana Laffy Taffy, or those Banana flavored Popsicles.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Episode said:

I finish my Creatine cycle tomorrow, then I cycle off for a month, and don't cycle back on 'til Week 3 of Body Beast. Gonna suck without it, shit turned me into a fucking monster with my workouts.

its not required for you to cycle off creatine. its fine to continuously use it.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Eeerm I don't think it is advisable to stay on creatine all the time
    edited August 2012
    Gnomez said:

Eeerm I don't think it is advisable to stay on creatine all the time

Yea...basically everything I've read/everyone I've talked to has said to cycle Creatine. Continuously taking it can A: Make it ineffective on your body, B: Make your body stop naturally producing it, or both.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    And I also read it's not good for your liver I think?
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    do a month on then 2 weeks off
    edited August 2012
    Gary said:

Well, it's basically a "Cycle off half of what you cycle on.", so, in my case, I'm 2 months on, 1 month off.

edited August 2012
    @statutory_ape

Ape, no update in a while.......

For the love of God, please don't tell me you quit like a bitch.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Episode said:

Gary said:

Well, it's basically a "Cycle off half of what you cycle on.", so, in my case, I'm 2 months on, 1 month off.

that is "broscience" only a week or 2 off is required every 2 months if youre going to cycle it.
    Last actual workout week of P90X (There's next week too, but, it's just a Recovery Week.), can't believe it, shit flew by so fast compared to Insanity and Asylum, which, combined, were 90 days long as well. I know that these last 2 weeks are gonna fucking drag now doe, considering how fucking stoked I am to finally start Body Beast.

Went fucking stupid for the last Chest, Shoulders, And Triceps today, the pump and soreness I have in my arms right now is ridiculous, I love it.

In other news, I'm finally gaining in my forearms, I can actually flex the fuck out of them now, there wasn't really any definition in them at all before.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    You need a partner to work out with for sure. It
    Episode said:

@statutory_ape

Ape, no update in a while.......

For the love of God, please don't tell me you quit like a bitch.

Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    No definitely didn't quit. Been doing some running and splitting up the DVDs over a couple weeks until my body adjusts a little bit. September 10th ill be doing the every day thing.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Probably not a bad way to go. The last thing you want to do is injure yourself, and it sounded like you may have had some tendonitis right of the bat. It's a fuckton of pushups and pull ups to just dart doing one day out of the blue, nothing wrong with building up to it. Just stay at at fella.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Checked my weight today and I'm down four pounds from 5 days ago I believe. I've been eating a lot better too.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Erik, are you taking any time off between p90x and body beast? Also, what does the first part of the nutrition plan look like? How big of a calorie increase is there?

I'm wondering how big of an adjustment it will be to process the extra food intake and not feel bloated or lethargic all day because of it, or if it might be better to eat for a week to adjust to the higher intake, or if I should just stick to my normal diet and then start to increase my intake as I progress.
    edited August 2012
    Jobe said:

Erik, are you taking any time off between p90x and body beast? Also, what does the first part of the nutrition plan look like? How big of a calorie increase is there?

I'm wondering how big of an adjustment it will be to process the extra food intake and not feel bloated or lethargic all day because of it, or if it might be better to eat for a week to adjust to the higher intake, or if I should just stick to my normal diet and then start to increase my intake as I progress.

Yea/No. Just Week 13 of P90X, which is the Recovery Week, and then I'll be starting Body Beast directly after that, on that Monday.

And for me, it's 3,000 calories daily. It's based on Body Fat Percentage, and I came out to 2,900 and some change, but the brackets are by 200, and you round up or down to the closest bracket, which was 3,000 for me. That's just for the Build phase doe, you recalculate for the Bulk phase, which starts after 3 weeks, and since it's based on Body Fat Percentage, if I gain 1-2%, it could end up putting me at 3,200-3,400 calories for that phase. Then, after 6 weeks of the Bulk phase, you go into the Beast phase, which is a cut, for the last 3 weeks, which, obviously, puts you at a deficit, once again, based on Body Fat Percentage.