Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2012
    Didn't write them down, but am now averaging 16-20 reps on all Pull-Up variations, both rounds, and 20-30 reps, both rounds, depending on the Push-Up variation. 40+ easily on Standards.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i could never do more than 10 wide grips but i usually did 20 + all others.. and by the end i could do like 70 standard push ups in secession
    edited September 2012
    Aight, final results of everything. What I'm most stoked about? FINALLY SINGLE DIGIT BODY FAT NIGGA! 9%.

All before measurements were taken at the end of Asylum, a week before I started P90X:

.....................Before.................................After
    Chest.............40".....................................42"....
    Right Arm.......12" (13" Flexed)..................12.5" (13.5" Flexed)...
    Left Arm.........12" (13" Flexed)..................12.5" (13.5 Flexed)....
    Waist..............33".....................................30.5".........................
    Hips...............34".....................................33"............................
    Right Thigh.....21.5"..................................20"............................
    Left Thigh.......21.5"..................................20"............................
    Weight............176 Lbs..............................167 Lbs......................

Body Fat Percentage: 12% > 9%

Final results pictures, multiple angles this time:

areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg

Inserts ain't working, and neither in Tinypic. <_>
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    How are those squats going Popsicle?
    Started on them yet?

imagePhotobucket" />
    Flexing pictures. Face edited in the first one 'cause of stupid constipated looking flex face lol:

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Looks like something ate your face
    imageimage
    Zombie Popsicle
    Raaaa!!!
    edited September 2012
    Gnomez said:

How are those squats going Popsicle?
    Started on them yet?

imagePhotobucket" />

Also, to answer this, no. Body Beast starts tomorrow, and first Legs day is Tuesday, so that'll be Squat/Deadlift day.

god you got skinny erik lol. tris look good

Thanks. Told y'all that my Tris were my favorite as far as overall progress wit P90X.
    Those red plates weigh 25kg each, plus the bar, collars and other plates...he's squatting at least 330kg in that pic = at least 700lb
    I've seen him squat 380kg = 830lb before
    Huge
    Squats are generally heavier doe, I can squat heavier than my press, for instance. It's more impressive when presses are in that weight range. Don't get it twisted doe, not knocking him at all, that's still nuts.
    For sure; deadlift and squats will always be heavier than bench.
    He's benched 300kg as well.
    Ironically he weighs 160kg so he's not benching more than twice his bodyweight, whereas I've benched twice mine.....but heavier weights are always more impressive to see
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    your arms look great but you still look anorexic fukkin eat something!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    That's the one of perks of Body Beast. It's a lot of eating and lifting progressively heavier weight, he will fill out by the time it is done.

Day 1 in the bag already, loved the workout but I'm already getting annoyed at him calling himself "The Beast" and talking in third person with it.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    840 calories just in my breakfast son. Waffles, banana, peanut butter, oatmeal, egg whites, and cottage cheese. Lehgo.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Build some bulk and lose the shitty attitude and get a job as a trainer sir. Clearly you like working out why not help others without dragging them down?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Oh my God, I'm in fucking love. Body Beast is already my absolute favorite program, just one workout in. I haven't been that fucking pumped during a workout in a hot ass minute, I was screaming at the TV the entire time, just fucking absolutely fired up.

I am fucking swole right now, the pump I got from that workout is nuts. I can already tell the DOMS is gonna be nasty tomorrow, glad it's Legs day ahaha.

And I think Sagi is my favorite instructor yet, even more so than Shaun T. Love his fucking attitude. Love when the nigga was complaining about how bad the Dips hurt, and he was like "What you want me to do about it, Barbie? You gonna give up? Think I can stop the pain?".
    I'm thinking I could prolly save time switching weight plates wit the next Chest/Tris, 'cause my bench has the extension for Chest Flys.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    starting insanity tomorrow. im going to initially start with lifting and doing insanity as my HIIT since its only 40mins and mostly cardio based. well see how it goes cuz i might drop the lifitng for now