Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm more sore this morning in my arms than anything. Mainly in the same spot on both arms. What ever runs up to the tricep from the elbow is so tight this morning I can hardly reach up to scratch my head lol.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If Chest And Back was that bad for you, Plyometrics is gonna slaughter you today. Chest And Back is actually really mild.
    Maybe for you. You have to remember I'm 260 pounds. It's going to take some time getting used to lifting that weight around again. I'm just glad I made it through. And I think the diamond push ups is what caused the bad soreness today. I had never been able to do those.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    If you think it was the diamonds, try doing another set. (active recovery) You will get over the DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) much much faster that way.

How was pylo today?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Jobe said:

ahhha hahh fukk meh in dat ass ahhah ahhha step to meh and i'll sukk ure dikk

:-O

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

edited August 2012

fukked ape ass "fuck your day up"

:-O

[-(

blue turbins

>:)

[-(

blue turbins

Awwwww, how cute. Catz wants attention.
    i didnt know y00z were ghay jobe it came as a shock and a surprise :-O

[-(

blue turbins

Jobe said:

Awwwww, how cute. Catz wants attention.

As always. Shit's sad.
    Catz, scoot back from the computer some. Everytime your gay lover thrusts his cawk in your butt, you slam your face in the keyboard. It's making you quadruple post.
    edited August 2012
    wut a jippp.....a gahy response geuss its troovf :-??

[-(

blue turbins

Got this Shoulder routine that's in my newest issue of Muscle & Fitness that Im'ma add on to Shoulders And Arms tomorrow.
    Jobe said:

If you think it was the diamonds, try doing another set. (active recovery) You will get over the DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) much much faster that way.

How was pylo today?

I'm sad to say I only made it a little more than halfway through before my legs gave out. Oo well I'll get to the point where I can complete it without any trouble. No one said this would be easy.
    :-bd
    It's by far the hardest workout in the beginning. I can gladly tell you that it won't get any harder and only gets easier from there. I'm super excited to get out snowboarding again and see the difference its made.
    I think my arms hurt worse than my legs still from Monday. I woke up and my left arm was pretty much locked up. It took a half hour of massaging it and stretching to get full movement
    Oo well

Pussy.

Oo well

Lol'd fucking hard at this. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Went ham on the last Shoulders And Arms today, hit my highest weight yet for all the exercises, and didn't hit failure on any single exercise, which I've been doing on at least 1-2 exercises every time I've done Shoulders And Arms. Did Upright Rows with my EZ-Curl Bar instead of my Dumbbells, did 60 Lbs. this time, that's 20 Lbs. higher than my previous max. Finally making some legitimate gains, just in time for Body Beast.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    @ Popsicle
    You pushing out those squats and deadlifts yet bro?
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    I'm noticing more recently its hard for me to finish workouts not because they're hard but because I just don't feel like it. I need to find a training partner to force me to finish the sets. I always tend tto do like 2/4 sets of exercises towards the end just cuz I'm like I'm tired of working out....next and I think a partner will help a lot. Also prob starting mid way through Sept. I'll download insanity and do that and supplement with a lifting workout.