Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

performance muscle enhancers are for girls and gays

Those are all supplements naturally produced in the body, dumbfuck. Except for the Glucosamine, which isn't even an enhancer, it's to protect your joints, and the C4. And nah, they're for people who take fitness extremely seriously and want a better physique, which you clearly don't on both accounts, with all the alcohol you guzzle and all the bullshit you eat. Find a new obsession.

Also, go and tell all the bodybuilders that use them that they're gay, and get rocked like the little bitch you are.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    > implying working out makes you fight better
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    HGH and Testosterone are naturally made too.

FUCK YEAH LET'S GET OUR SWOLE ON BRAH!!
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Jobe said:

HGH and Testosterone are naturally made too.

FUCK YEAH LET'S GET OUR SWOLE ON BRAH!!

Testosterone boosters are sold legally too, shit's not steroids. I thought about copping it, but it's virtually pointless. As a teen, my testosterone levels are at the highest they'll ever naturally be in my life.
    But its part of body beast brah.
    Also, I'd rather be built like Ross than Zyzz any day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187858/Obesity-figures-Do-live-fat-state-Shocking-new-figures-shame-12-states-ONE-IN-THREE-population-obese.html?ICO=most_read_module

> that face when they had to add "more than 35%"
    > that face is too busy eating deep fried butter
    Stay classy America.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cheap food is stuff that is bad for you.

Damn you Nixon, it's all your fault.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Score! Book Of Beast torrent was finally put up, so, I finally have all of Body Beast downloaded and ready for next month.

However, I ran into an issue. I was able to do my calculations finally to see what I'll be eating as a surplus to bulk, and it uses Body Fat Percentage and put me at 2,900 calories....... There's no fucking way in Hell that that's right. Because P90X calculated me at 2,600 for maintenance (Rounded down to 2,400 for a slight deficit.), meaning that a surplus would put me at 3,100, and using the Harris Benedict Formula from Insanity, I'm at 3,300 for maintenance, 2,800 for a deficit, and 3,800 for a surplus. For the past 6 months, I've been eating 2,700-2,800 daily for Insanity/Asylum as a DEFICIT, and losing weight at a fast rate, and 2,400-2,500 for P90X, once again, losing weight at a fast rate. So, there's no possible way that 2,900 is enough for a serious bulk. In fact, using the Harris Benedict Formula, it's below maintenance, and using P90X's calculations, it's only slightly above maintenance.

So, what do you think, Jobe? Any thoughts on what formula is pretty accurate as far as deficit/maintenance/surplus? What do you use? There's no way I'm doing 2,900 as a "surplus", I'll get nowhere fast.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Where's Michigan bard?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    erik your young yet man...i wouldn't be to concerned with bulking up....you wont be able to reach your full potential for strength for at least another 4-8 years

the mitten

Oh fuck
    It must get cold up there in winter?
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It can get cold as fuck. Last year was really warm considering what it normally can get in the winter.
    rexum420 said:

erik your young yet man...i wouldn't be to concerned with bulking up....you wont be able to reach your full potential for strength for at least another 4-8 years

Doing it. Fuck yo feelings.

yea last winter we barely got any snow. it sucked

How far away are the nearest ski fields?
    It must be nice scenery up around the great lakes?
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The upper part of Michigan is beautiful like Brad said the scenery is awesome!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Well I finally got all my stuff in the mail. I will be starting p90x as soon as my tv downstairs is fixed. Hopefully that will be in the next few days. May seem like a dumb question but do I just start at the front of the book of discs and work my way back or do you jump around or start on certain discs
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited August 2012

Well I finally got all my stuff in the mail. I will be starting p90x as soon as my tv downstairs is fixed. Hopefully that will be in the next few days. May seem like a dumb question but do I just start at the front of the book of discs and work my way back or do you jump around or start on certain discs

Fucking A! =D>

And it should come with a schedule, although, you should've saved the money and downloaded it lol.

But, your Phase 1 schedule is gonna be this weekly:

Monday: Chest And Back
    Tuesday: Plyometrics
    Wednesday: Shoulders And Arms
    Thursday: Yoga X (Or do what I do, and substitute it with Cardio X.)
    Friday: Legs And Back
    Saturday: Kenpo X
    Sunday: Rest Or X Stretch
    Also, my boat was floated at GNC. I was talking to my boi about how accurate body fat calipers are, and was saying I want one, 'cause I want something more accurate than the online calculators, and he's like "Well, what are those telling you?", and I said 10%, and I want to get in the 7%-5% range, and he said "Im'ma tell you, I'm by no means an expert with that shit, but obviously, working here, I deal with a lot of bodybuilders, plus my Gym, and I go to a lot of competitions and fitness events, seeing all kinds of body types, super swole bodybuilders, down to really cut and lean guys that lack that serious mass, but are in great shape, and I'm pretty good at eyeing that kinda shit now, and I'd say just looking at you that you're already almost at your goal, I'd say no more than 8%, it shows with your jawline and neck too, they don't start getting that chiseled 'til the single digits, I'd honestly be surprised if you were still in double digits. But I wouldn't worry about body fat percentage, you're looking more and more defined every time you come in here, makes me wonder if you're taking other supplements that would be illegal for me to sell here....... *Laughs*".

That shit felt great son.

I'd be so stoked if I'm already in single digits, Im'ma talk to my Doctor to see how much it would cost to get the official test done and get an exact percentage.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Jobe said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187858/Obesity-figures-Do-live-fat-state-Shocking-new-figures-shame-12-states-ONE-IN-THREE-population-obese.html?ICO=most_read_module

> that face when they had to add "more than 35%"
    > that face is too busy eating deep fried butter
    Stay classy America.

its pretty funny how the real religious republican states are the fattest and least intelligent states in america, really tells you alot..