Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    http://www.p90xworkoutschedule.org/

That the one I have been using, and it repeats phase 1 again. I'm probably skipping most of recovery week and still going with the lifting parts of last weeks schedule. Chest, shoulder and tri's/Ab Ripper again today. 5 lb twists were too easy today, now I will probably end up buying some 8 lb'ers for it soon.When I do the Dreya rolls I jump and touch the ceiling with both hands to make sure my jump height doesn't start to slack.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea, that's the one I use, but I meant, Phase 1's schedule on Week 9, Phase 2's schedule on Week 10, Phase 1's schedule on Week 11, and then Phase 2's schedule on Week 12?
    That is correct.
    Phase one is weeks 1-3, 9, and 11.
    Phase two is weeks 5-7, 10, and 12.
    Forgot how dope of a workout Core Synergistics is. Was able to do the Astanga Runs, which I couldn't do for shit last month. Wish some of the moves that are in Core Synergistics were in shit like Chest And Back or Chest, Shoulders, And Triceps, like the Prison Cell Push-Ups, I really like those.
    And I played it safe and used no more than 10 Lbs. on any of the exercises that use weights. Didn't hurt at all, which is a good sign, but I don't wanna jump into heavy weights just yet.
    Picked up another couple sets or barbells, all my lifts went up (so much for recovery week) and I now have the 8's I need for dem mason twists. That shit is gonna be brutal lol.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

my dick gained two pounds from lifting. it's so swole

You should be more careful with Dayna!
    I love winning with women
    Sounds infected.
    End of Month 2 result picture:

And for my newly obsessed #1 fan, here's from a side angle. If this is anorexic, then you're literally nothing but a skeleton.

Anyways, as far as progress this month, I'm happiest with my Tris, they're actually gaining some mass, they were never that defined. I've noticed other changes too, my Back and Chest were 2 other big ones.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Eric - looks like your gettin some definition in your delts too..great work...but tell your mum to feed you some more bro!
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Gnomez said:

Eric - looks like your gettin some definition in your delts too..great work...but tell your mum to feed you some more bro!

Fuuuuuck, it smells like jelly in here. Congrats dude. Your progress is coming along just fine, ignore the skinny jokes. Just keep at it and your body will fill out more. You might not be xbox huge yet, but your also young as fuck, and time is on your side.

I forgot how basic of a workout chest and back is. Breezed through it though, it was way harder a few weeks ago lol. Also did the 8lb masons today, I thought that would be harder, but I didnt start to feel it till around 35 or so, and I finished it up pretty easy. I didn't even feel the need to lob it across the room.

And then I stood up and the after burn hit all at once. Holy mother of Fuck.
    Jobe said:

Fuuuuuck, it smells like jelly in here. Congrats dude. Your progress is coming along just fine, ignore the skinny jokes. Just keep at it and your body will fill out more. You might not be xbox huge yet, but your also young as fuck, and time is on your side.

I forgot how basic of a workout chest and back is. Breezed through it though, it was way harder a few weeks ago lol. Also did the 8lb masons today, I thought that would be harder, but I didnt start to feel it till around 35 or so, and I finished it up pretty easy. I didn't even feel the need to lob it across the room.

And then I stood up and the after burn hit all at once. Holy mother of Fuck.

Thanks nigga. Jelly indeed, and the skinny jokes don't bother me at all, I know I'm not, let alone anorexic, so calling me the latter just makes these clowns look like morons. Besides that, my mass gaining focus starts in a month with Body Beast, if after the 3 months of Body Beast, I haven't gained mass, THEN the shit talking can ensue.

Anyways, felt good to get back to the regular schedule after the boring ass Recovery Week, and the lifting (Back Flys, Heavy Pants, and Lawnmowers.) didn't bother my arm even slightly, so, I was very happy about that. And I also murdered it compared to the first month. Got at least 20 reps on all the Push-Up variations (Except for Diamonds and Dive Bombers, which I got 10 on for both in both rounds.), and 12-15 reps on every Pull-Up/Chin-Up variation.

Also, 5 Lbs. is too easy on the Mason Twists now, minimal burn, just like when I was doing them with no weight. Should I pull a Douchebag Tony and go for 10 Lbs. on Wednesday to 1-Up you? Ahaha.
    You could, but I'll just go to 15 lol. We can keep going back and forth right up to when someone gets hurt. It was really pleasing how much easier the bombers and diamonds were. I kinda regret not doing the stat sheets now.

When does body beast come out?
    Also, if you're that proficient with the pullups, your probably ready to toss a few weights in a backpack to up the difficulty. Lrn2RossTrain, read Never Gymless.

NO MORE EXCUSES FAGGOT!
    Jobe said:

You could, but I'll just go to 15 lol. We can keep going back and forth right up to when someone gets hurt. It was really pleasing how much easier the bombers and diamonds were. I kinda regret not doing the stat sheets now.

Body Beast has BEEN out lol. A torrent for it finally popped up on ThePirateBay, but it's missing The Book Of Beast, which is the most important part, has caloric calculations, nutrition plans, etc., so, in a month's time, if one doesn't pop up with the Book Of Beast, then Im'ma just have to cop it, it's $90.
    Jobe said:

Also, if you're that proficient with the pullups, your probably ready to toss a few weights in a backpack to up the difficulty. Lrn2RossTrain, read Never Gymless.

NO MORE EXCUSES FAGGOT!

I don't think I'm quite ready for that lol. I get 12-15, but that's not steady, that's taking a couple second break after hitting around 6-8 (Depending on the variation.), and then going again 'til time runs out.

Got through pylo today without even a hint of pain in my leg.

betterthanexpected.jpeg
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Jobe said:

Body Beast has BEEN out lol. A torrent for it finally popped up on ThePirateBay, but it's missing The Book Of Beast, which is the most important part, has caloric calculations, nutrition plans, etc., so, in a month's time, if one doesn't pop up with the Book Of Beast, then Im'ma just have to cop it, it's $90.
    Jobe said:

NO MORE EXCUSES FAGGOT!

I don't think I'm quite ready for that lol. I get 12-15, but that's not steady, that's taking a couple second break after hitting around 6-8 (Depending on the variation.), and then going again 'til time runs out.

You gotta eat more
    Body beast will has you eating around 5,000 calories a day for the bulking phase. That will take care of it.
    edited August 2012
    Jobe said:

Body beast will has you eating around 5,000 calories a day for the bulking phase. That will take care of it.

Well, you do a calculation to figure out how many calories to eat to bulk, it involves height, weight, and body fat percentage. You could be anywhere from 3,500-5,000. I'm thinking I'll end up around 4,000.