Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i cant fangirl
    im too lazy but ill reblog Eric/Pam from True Blood when i come across a post
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    shaun t is gay? wtf
    Yea. I guess people had suspicions 'cause of how he was in Hip Hop Abs, I guess his manneurisms and he's really flamboyant in it, but then obviously, in Insanity, and especially Asylum, he's more manly and tough, but then a picture was found of him online with his assumed boyfriend, they were really close together, with the other nigga's head pressed against Shaun T's chest. And I guess he came out and straight up admitted it in an interview with Fitness Magazine, but I was never able to find the interview online.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    I don't fangirl to the extreme that the majority of tumblr does at all, but I reblog and just from reading all the things people say words like "ship" and such fall into my vocabulary and it has become a description word for me.

There were a lot of words and phrases I never knew about till tumblr consumed
    samsies
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    shaun t is gay? wtf
    dood srsly? not that big of a shocker

itd be like if erik finally came out and said he was bi, it be a long time comin
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I was doing really well with sticking to this for about 3 weeks, then I had a few days where I felt like poop and I've just been having too many off days since. I'm at least sticking to doing abs, squats, and lunges every day though.
    but I did pure cardio today just to get myself going again and I noticed that even though I've had a lot of off days, my stamina has improved since day 1. Not as many breaks and the breaks I do take are just for water because it helps me feels refreshed throughout the entire workout so I can keep going.
    My stomach is also starting to stay on the flatter side (still not as much as I'd like though) and my core is feeling stronger.
    Also started following a few fitness blogs on tumblr that post healthy recipes, tips for dieting, tips for working out, and just motivational images and phrases. Really helps to see all the healthy food portrayed in a delicious way so I can really stick to my diet.
    I've also decided to stop paying attention to the number on the scale too much. I'll still weigh myself just to make sure I'm staying in my general range, but I'm not going to let the numbers freak me out too much.
    Just need to keep reminding myself how good I feel after working out like this so I can going ham the rest of the week and forever on.

tl;dr me rambling on my kind of progress
    lol Dayna said ham.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Eat up Brad, and one day you might be big and strong like Erik.
    Train, say your prayers and eat your vitamins.
    nailed all 50 reps of the Mason Twists with the 5 Lb. Dumbbell, hurt so bad at the end of 'em that I got pissed and screamed "FUCK YOU!" and threw the Dumbbell across the room lol.
    I know that reaction, for some reason I want to send the weight flying across the room every time its done. Are you going across the waist or up and over the knees with your arms straight?
    Went fucking stupid on Back & Biceps today. My arms feel like they were tied to 2 semis as both of them sped off in opposite directions. Dat feel doe. Feels amazing, let's you know you went hard.

Only hit total muscle failure on 2 exercises, the Static Curls(Those are a fucking bitch, Goddamn.) and the Strip Set Curls on the second set. Beasted through everything else. Really satisfies me how much my Flys have improved.
    Today I noticed that v up roll ups are a 2 count exercise, I've been doing them as one count x 25 reps this whole time. Shit just got easier lol.
    Felt something tighten up in my left leg/butt cheek the other day during pylo, didn't think much of it cuz its been a little sore lately so I kept going. Today however I couldn't even hold a runners pose on the left side.

http://www.fortcollins-massage.com/Piriformis-Syndrome.html

Dammit.
    I fucked something up in my left arm too on Back And Biceps, near my inner elbow crease. Feels like a pinched nerve, I'm pissed.
    After about an hour of research, I've figured out that I have a Bicep Tendon Strain. Read that they're most commonly caused doing Flys, which there were a shit ton of on Wednesday, and sure enough, I can do Push-Ups, no pain, Pull-Ups, no pain, Curls, no pain, but Flys, even with only 10 Lbs., hurt like a fucking bitch. This shit sucks, but at least I don't have to quit working out altogether, just gotta substitute shit like Flys, and anything else that hurts, with a different exercise. Read that there's basically jack shit I can do about it, other than the R.I.C.E. method; Rest, Ice, Compress, Extend. So, I have a sling wrapped around it pretty tight, and am keeping my arm as straight as possible at all times. Luckily, I don't do arms again 'til Monday, so I'm hoping that break, along with Sunday's Rest Day, are enough.
    If not you can shuffle the days around to get an extra day few days to recover. Something like:

Pylo
    Kempo
    Legs
    Chest, shoulders, tri
    Yoga/cardio
    Back and bi
    edited July 2012
    Prolly gonna skip Back And Biceps altogether this week, I'll have to figure out what to replace it with. My arm is slowly getting better, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Today is Arms, but it's Chest, Shoulders, And Triceps, nothing that focuses on Biceps, and it's primarily Push-Ups, which don't bother me even slightly. And then there's nothing that focuses on Arms the rest of the week, if I skip Back And Biceps. And, next week being Recovery Week, it'll give me basically 2 full weeks without focusing on my Bicep and stressing it any further. Sucks, but, I don't wanna risk injuring it any worse, and at least I don't have to completely stop working out.

Also, got my new issue of Muscle & Fitness, this nigga in the Olympics competing in Powerlifting, lifts 850 Lbs., 10 reps at a time. Jesus Fucking Christ. How is that even possible unless you're The Incredible Hulk?
    Also, fuck 1.M.R. . Or, maybe, I'm being too harsh, but I didn't like it. I finally finished my C4 sample, so, I wanted to try my 1.M.R. Sample, and, it allowed me to go the hardest I've ever gone on Legs And Back, which I loved, but, it was just too powerful. About 5-10 minutes after taking it, I got a huge head rush, got extremely pumped up, was ready to go, felt like I could run 10 miles, couldn't stop moving, felt like I did a couple lines of coke, but then when I started working out, it was overpowering, ended up getting really shaky, and getting really light-headed at points, having to kneel down for a second, feeling like I was gonna pass out. Not to mention, it tastes absolutely horrible, tastes like that Bubble Gum flavored medicine, where it's sweet, yet really bitter, but 10x worse. I know that the purpose of any supplement isn't great taste, but Jesus Christ, at least make it stomachable, that shit nearly made me gag.

So, it goes without saying, that the Pre-Workout Supplement that I'll be copping a full supply of, is C4. Just the right balance, without being too overpowering, except for Cardio workouts, which I don't take it for, only Resistance workouts.
    Had a great workout today with no problems, but I'm going to switch out pylo for something else. My leg is a lot better now, but not 100% yet. Not sure what I'm going to swap it for yet though.
    Protein shakes make for good sliders.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    After some delays of dealing with other peoples bullshit, I finally started Insanity today. Trying to eat better will be the hardest part since I'm a picky eater. I don't eat most of the stuff in the nutrition guide.
    FINALLY MEETING AND WORKING OUT LIVE WITH SHAUN T THIS SATURDAY!

So fucking stoked, and since it's Saturday, and it's an Insanity event, it's obviously gonna be an Insanity based workout, meaning intense Cardio, so, since Kenpo X is on Saturday on my normal schedule, the Shaun T workout will just replace that this week, not losing anything, since Saturday isn't a Lifting/Resistance day anyways, I'll be doing Cardio either way.