Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck this. Going to the Hospital to get an MRI. Just fucked up my arm even worse, and it wasn't even while working out. I took a shower, and was sitting down on the ground, putting socks on, and my leg was still damp, so, my arm momentarily stuck to my leg, and as I pulled the sock on, my arm shifted back while stuck to my leg, and I screamed out in pain, felt like it fucking tore something, and now it hurts to even touch, which it didn't before. Fucking A. Fuck this.
    Welp, I have Bicep Tendonitis. Fuck. He said I can work out, but no lifting involving the Biceps. Which is fine, 'cause as I said a few days ago, I was gonna skip Back And Biceps this week, and then Recovery Week is next week, so, I guess, if an injury was gonna come, this is the ideal time. He said it'll take 1-2 weeks.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

After some delays of dealing with other peoples bullshit, I finally started Insanity today. Trying to eat better will be the hardest part since I'm a picky eater. I don't eat most of the stuff in the nutrition guide.

Good job dude! The first step is the hardest one.

I did core synergistics today instead of pylo, was kind of surprised how much of it worked the same areas as yesterdays workout. Those two workouts don't go back to back very well, maybe I should have done kempo instead. The good news is I was able to do all the lunges with weights without any bother to my hamstring. I might get to do a leg workout this week after all.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    [-X
    edited July 2012
    Gotta figure out what the fuck is going on. Not gaining any weight. I've stayed at 169 Lbs., but I've lost Ab definition. I don't know if it's 'cause of the higher carb intake of Phase 2, if I'm getting more water retention from the Creatine, or maybe not drinking enough water, I don't know. And at the same time, I'm looking more swole everywhere else, chest, arms, legs, back, everything, yet my abs lose definition, go figure. Shit's frustrating.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Episode said:

Gotta figure out what the fuck is going on. Not gaining any weight. I've stayed at 169 Lbs., but I've lost Ab definition. I don't know if it's 'cause of the higher carb intake of Phase 2, if I'm getting more water retention from the Creatine, or maybe not drinking enough water, I don't know. And at the same time, I'm looking more swole everywhere else, chest, arms, legs, back, everything, yet my abs lose definition, go figure. Shit's frustrating.

Fuck your abs. Eat big, lift big. Don't worry about how pretty your shit looks, worry about how good it functions.
    Jobe said:

Episode said:

Fuck your abs. Eat big, lift big. Don't worry about how pretty your shit looks, worry about how good it functions.
    But I want dem pretty boi abs. Lol, but real talk, I do want them to look cut and defined, it's one of my main goals, as far as fitness.
    Retarded imo. You need to gain a good amount of mass (real talk) Lean gains can be done but it is fucking slower than shit. Put the abs away for the winter, bulk and lift like a mad man, cut for spring and be swole as fuck.
    I didn't say I was doing a lean bulk....... Im'ma have to deal with blurry abs when I do Body Beast anyways, 'cause it has a full bulking phase, but I'm saying overall, I want defined and cut abs. I don't want that undefined meathead bodybuilder look, where there's serious mass, but no definition. You wanna see what I want when I have mass? Zyzz or Ulisses Jr. .
    Although, I know Zyzz's physique isn't fully attainable natty, he had the mass and such a cut and defined, "dry" look, because of Tren, but still, somewhere close to that.
    Although, I know Zyzz's physique isn't fully attainable natty, he had the mass and such a cut and defined, "dry" look, because of Tren, but still, somewhere close to that.
    Abs are nice, chicks seem to dig them. Im just saying don't get so attached to them that it slows down your progress, that's all.
    Bodybuilding.Com may be the funniest forums on the fucking Internet. I seriously gotta sign up, that place has me dying on a daily basis.

"What are your specs brah?"
    "6'5", 150 Lbs."
    "Bro do you even eat?"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Episode said:

His was probably still more genetics than chemicals though. Most people will never have a core like that. Dude had perfect muscle insertions and symetrics.