Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Erik, have you ever though about adding resistance bands to kenpo?
    How the fuck would that even work? Lol.

To be honest, I said fuck Yoga X today. I honestly can't stand it. It's not too hard or anything, it's mind-numbingly boring, with the fact of it being the longest fucking workout in P90X piled on top of that. Time ticks by a second an hour with that shit. So, I did Cardio X instead, which at least has about 10-15 minutes of Yoga in the beginning, so at least it's something.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Wrap them around something behind you, grab handles, proceed to punch.
    Read Never Gymless when you're done.

Pic semi related.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    To be honest, I said fuck Yoga X today. I honestly can't stand it. It's not too hard or anything, it's mind-numbingly boring, with the fact of it being the longest fucking workout in P90X piled on top of that. Time ticks by a second an hour with that shit. So, I did Cardio X instead, which at least has about 10-15 minutes of Yoga in the beginning, so at least it's something.
    oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh looky what we have here, i told you yoga sux
    was curious how big my chest is cause some of my shirts have been fitting tighter in the front and pit area. 38-39 inchessssssss
    HA! And you make fun of my chest. 40.5 son.

Jobe, did the 5 Lb. Dumbbell with Mason Twists today. Fuck me in the ass with a baseball bat, that was rough. Was screaming in pain by 35, and had to drop the Dumbbell and do the last 15 reps with no weight. Cot damn son.
    Jobe, did the 5 Lb. Dumbbell with Mason Twists today. Fuck me in the ass with a baseball bat, that was rough. Was screaming in pain by 35, and had to drop the Dumbbell and do the last 15 reps with no weight. Cot damn son.

Fuck yeah, good job dude! That's a lot to start with. Who would have thought that 5 lbs can be so brutal? That shit buuuuurns, but its also the end of the workout at least. I use the last twist to turn over cat stretches for instant relief.

Pro tip - the straighter you keep your arms, the more intense it gets.
    Yall ain't on Catz level doe.
    Went so fucking ham today. Added 5 pounds to every exercise in Chest, Shoulders, And Triceps, and still got my 8-10 reps on everything, and nailed all 50 reps of the Mason Twists with the 5 Lb. Dumbbell, hurt so bad at the end of 'em that I got pissed and screamed "FUCK YOU!" and threw the Dumbbell across the room lol. But dope session today. Very pleased.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Week 3 of Insanity done \m/
    Week 3 of Insanity done \m/
    =D>

Makes me happy to see other niggas sticking with it. My Cousin's boi who was inspired to do it 'cause of me, just finished Week 4, he always gives me updates and shit.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Also, fucking working out with Shaun T in person in less than 2 weeks on the 28th!
    your ability to really stick to it is admirable, erik. BUT DON'T LET THAT GO TO YOUR HEAD

I think it'd be cool to meet shaun t, but I don't have as much of a boner for him as you do lol I kind of feel like him and tonia have a thang going on cause he's always focusing on her. I ship them.

He's gay....... Lol.

But I was reading about that, and they're just really good friends, he was the best man at her wedding.

And thank you. It's just that it's like Music, it's an important part of my life that's stapled in. It's not even motivation that keeps me going with fitness anymore, I mean, I'm motivated, of course, but it's that it's a permanent part of my daily life that needs to be done, shit doesn't feel right if I don't. I absolutely despised that week that I was really sick and finally had to end my streak.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ship them?
    oh were going full tumblr status
    imageimage
    Ship them.......?
    its s tumblr thing
    imageimage
    What's it mean doe?