Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Loved Chest, Shoulders, And Triceps today! Best straight up lifting workout in P90X so far, and it feels so good to be back to lifting, after being sick, and the Recovery Week.

And DAT C4! It's a Pre-Workout with Creatine IN it, not a straight up Creatine supplement. Anyways, finally got to try it, didn't wanna waste it on a Cardio workout during Recovery Week, and that shit is nuts. I felt like I was on coke like 10 minutes after taking it, and got ridiculously focused. I couldn't stop moving and needed to do something, got insanely pumped, and actually started my workout early lol. That shit works like a miracle, I was pumping out extra reps and going ham at a point where I would've normally had to put the weights down and stop. You still get to that failure point, but it takes a lot more, and my energy level was through the roof. Fucking love that shit, definitely gonna pick up a full supply out of it when my 5 serving sample runs out.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Oh, and Jobe, I forgot to ask, you doing the Nutrition Plan? Can't wait for Phase 2, it's more reminiscent of Insanity's Nutrition Plan, and I actually get to eat pasta, bread, potatoes, etc. now because of the added carbs. Chicken Burritoes and Shrimp Pasta son!
    I've just been sticking to my normal diet.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    edited July 2012
    So, I did my end of Phase 1 measurements, I lost 7 Lbs. and am now weighing in at 169 Lbs, and all my measurements, waist, hips, thighs, etc. have went down by several inches, but I'm still stuck at 10% body fat, which is frustrating, 'cause I wanna break into single digits so bad, but know I'm so close, yet so far, 'cause I'm fully aware of how slow of a process it can be to lose body fat percentage, once you get close to, and in to, single digits.
    Post edited by Episode on
    I don't think you need to freak out too much about the body fat percentage. If you're feeling good and seeing pleasing, phsyical results, then fuck the numbers.
    Yea, but in this case, numbers are important, to me, at least, 'cause around 7%-5% body fat is where you really get that cut look. Definitely happy with my results so far, nonetheless, but I still have more to go.

Also, gotta remember to NOT use C4 for Cardio workouts. Used it before Plyometrics today, and my heart was literally racing TOO fast after a while, and I had to slow down and take some breaks, when I normally don't have to. C4 is fucking fantastic for lifting workouts, where your heart doesn't start pumping like crazy, but it's just too much for Cardio.
    Oh, gotta flex right quick, forgot about this.

Was at the studio last week, 26 year old nigga starts riding my dick about what I was eating, 'cause I bring my food with, starts talking like an ignorant asshole "This is pussy shit, you think this is improving your body and muscle? You need some steak and potatoes." blah blah blah, so I was like "Does your dumbass realize how much protein is in this, and how important protein is for muscle?", so he keeps going on and on, talking shit, he's finally like "Aight, let's arm wrestle right now, let's see how swole you are and if this shit is helping you.", so, we arm wrestled, and we were locked in the middle for a while, but then he eventually couldn't take the pain in his arm anymore and it gave out, so I won, his ass turned 50 shades of red and everyone was laughing at him and dapping me up, shit felt good son. He was finally like "Aight, you got me, just do you and keep it up I guess, I couldn't do that shit doe.".
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

Was at the studio last week, 26 year old nigga starts riding my dick
    Stopped reading there.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

Stopped reading there.
    Music industry is tough to get into.
    I love winning with women

Stopped reading there.
    LOL.
    How are you measuring your bf%?
    How are you measuring your bf%?
    Online calculator I found that uses U.S. Military measurements.
    Link?
    edited July 2012
    Also, end of Phase 1 progress picture, you can see the 8 pack coming in that I was talking about, the bottom 2 are coming in around my belly button.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Erik are you going for the concentration camp look?
    Seriously good work on cutting up and getting abs but I think you wanna build up your chest, arms, shoulders, back, traps, delts, quads, calves, triceps, lats etc as well
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Erik are you going for the concentration camp look?
    Seriously good work on cutting up and getting abs but I think you wanna build up your chest, arms, shoulders, back, traps, delts, quads, calves, triceps, lats etc as well
    i agree another way to lose BF is to add muscle

Made Ab ripper x my bitch today.... did every move with the difficulty modifiers, and moved up to a 5lb barbell for mason twists. That was fucking brutal.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    how do u do 25 heels to heavens damn those suck...scissors suck too
    Take a break for 2 seconds and jump back in. Eventually you won't need the breaks. Then start adding in the modifiers. First time hitting the oblique v ups elbows to knees was amazing. I never really had too much of a problem with the heels to heaven, they burn but I can hang in till the end. The scissors are still a bitch though, my legs don't want to stay straight and scissors all the way. I've been keeping them straight and working on getting them to open more.
    I was all excited, for some reason I thought is was leg day today. Nope, fucking yoga again. Ploughs still suck, I couldn't get my leg up for the wheel modifiers without feeling like I was going to fall, and I can only stay in crane for about 15 seconds at a time. The yoga belly burned like hell today as well, but that's left over from yesterdays Ab ripper.

Erik, have you ever though about adding resistance bands to kenpo?