Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    'Bout to work out. Gonna do Kenpo X and Cardio X to make up for Saturday and Monday (Replacing one of the Yoga Xs with Cardio X.), then tomorrow I'll do Core Synergistics and I believe Kenpo X was Wednesday's workout? Then Saturday, I'll do X Stretch, Yoga X, and whatever Saturday's workout is.
    It's not smart to push yourself that hard after being sick. You're not doing yourself any favors by squeezing them all in.

Im'ma play it by ear and see how I feel.
    at least don't start with the cardio shit, after a few days of being sick it is a safe bet that your body got a least partially dehydrated and low on electolites, sweating more can't be good for you right now. Do stretch and maybe core today, and recover a bit more before pushing cardio.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just finished Cardio X/Kenpo X. I feel fucking empowered. Went absolutely ham. Feels so fucking amazing to be back. I felt like a junkie without his fix, I needed that shit. A single rest day is hard enough, fuck 5. I can't stand not working out anymore.

Didn't run into any problems, other than being a bit more winded than normal and needing more water, but that could've also been a result of missing 5 days and being basically completely bedridden during that period. Hard to say.

You should get yourself a heavy bag, it makes kempo so much better. Pretty gay they have one hanging on set and didn't bother to use it.
    edited July 2012
    Oh, also, Jobe, when you first said "Superman To Banana", I was like lolfuckingwut, but they were in Cardio X, those were dope as Hell. No challenge at all to me doe due to the swimming and surfing exercises in Asylum, as well as the Back Strengtheners. Superman To Banana was basically a mild version of those.

Also, were the Dreya Rolls in Core Synergistics? They were in Cardio X and I loved them so much lol, shit was fun, so dope.

'Bout to catch up on Tuesday and Wednesday and do Core Synergistics and Kenpo X.
    Oh, and I started copping my weights for Body Beast today. Went to Play It Again Sports and got 35 pounds; a 25 and 2 5s, for $18. Wanted to spend $30 and get 60 pounds, but they only had 1 25, so Im'ma check the Schaumburg store and see if they have a 25. Can't beat 50 cents per pound.
    They had a fucking Olympic incline/decline bench in basically brand new condition for $60. Cot DAMN I wish I had the dough to pick it up. That's beyond a steal.
    Yeah core was more fun than hard, most of core syn is pretty tame, but its a good mix of weird pushups, planks, some weights and banana rolls etc. If Dreya rolls are where you go from standing to rolling on your back and back up, then yeah, core had those too. I was a bit worried about them at first because I was on a cement floor and thin mat, but they were no trouble. There was also a Dreya forearm stretch but I think that was on the stretch disc.

I love play it again. I was just there today to pick up some hockey shit because my son has a camp next week. They didn't have much for barbells (everything was over 50 except for 1 rusty 30), but they have a glorious selection of oly sets, all at half off. Check the prices on their heavybags too, you might find a good deal and there is almost nothing as satisfying as punching things very hard.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I'm still waiting for your before and after pics Dayna :x
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Whiiip.......ish!
    Just did the other Kenpo X that I missed, was gonna do the X Stretch right afterwords, under the impression that it was 27 minutes. Popped it in, saw it was 57 minutes: Nope.JPG.

Fuck that, not gonna make it a double workout with an hour of stretching. I would've done it had I not been sick, and did this week according to it's regular schedule, but fuck it now.

But anyways, after doing Core Synergistics tomorrow, I'll be caught up with this week's workouts, save for one of the Yoga Xs and X Stretch.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Oh, and Jobe, I forgot to ask, you doing the Nutrition Plan? Can't wait for Phase 2, it's more reminiscent of Insanity's Nutrition Plan, and I actually get to eat pasta, bread, potatoes, etc. now because of the added carbs. Chicken Burritoes and Shrimp Pasta son!
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Week 2 officially done \m/
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lmao thanks Brad
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    I saw the insanity infomercial again today so I think after. I'm done with live shredded I'm gonna do it. My goal would be to lose about 20-25. Ill prob hit you up for the dl
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i wake up to the insanity infomercial like every single morning..its how i know to get up lol
    PHASE 2 STARTS TODAY. LEHGO NIGGA.

FINALLY TIME TO LIFT AGAIN!