Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Also, Jobe, I was thinking of copping a boxing bag for Kenpo X so I can punch harder and not punch air, and just go ham on the bag. Thoughts?
    I started a cult on the forum @-)
    Excuse me. [-(
    You started it because Brad was talking about how he started doing it. So yeah... it was initially Brad lol

Well yea, but technically, everyone started it on here after seeing my results and shit lol. Not taking away any credit doe, and it's not a big deal. Just nice to see so many people joining in now and tryna make a change.
    You weren't doing shit till I made fun of your arms in the tat thread and called you skinny fat. I started the first fitness thread here.... I GET ALL THE CREDIT FOR ANY GAINS MADE HERE GUIZE!!!

Now excuse me, I have a workout to continue.
    Nah, I had already been working out daily at that point, but it was my shitty treadmill workout lol.
    It's your story bro, tell of anyway you want to. The facts are all written down here, and no one cares anyway.
    I was doe....... I got that tat and posted it in like September, and I started working out daily last June.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    no one cares anyway.
    Oh my god you understand us
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Also, Jobe, I was thinking of copping a boxing bag for Kenpo X so I can punch harder and not punch air, and just go ham on the bag. Thoughts?
    It's a waaaay better workout, and extremely satisfying to beat the fuck out of bag. I Just posted in the poll thread about them.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What do you look like jobe
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ham on teh bag...hmmmm dont care to look it up but i see a slice of Ham on a bag waitin to be put on a sammich... i wonder if erik realizez hiz dope slang will die with the next generation behind him and no one will relate with what he iz stating except other homeschooled fags from genration gap 2000 to the 2020 :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

edited June 2012
    I know what he looks like face wise, haven't seen what kinda shape he's in doe.
    Sasquatch mode.
    Yo Jobe, what kinda whey you use? I'm 'bout to cop 6 Lbs. of Wheybolic from GNC during Gold week.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    jobe just post a pic faggot
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    How much is that protein bag. Bb.com has 10lbs for $99
    How much is that protein bag. Bb.com has 10lbs for $99
    $70, it's 2 3 Lb. Tubs.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Day 2 done. Shit was a lot harder than the fit test but I made it.
    =D> Keep going! First 2 weeks will be the worst.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    thats cuz the fit test is not a workout
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Day 3 down! Fuck Yeah.jpg
    My boi at GNC hooked it up!

I ran out of Whey, and didn't wanna buy a tub, 'cause Gold Week starts on July 1st, which is when I'm stocking up, so I went in, asked if they had single servings of Whey, like little packets, and he's like, "I'll tell you what, I'll give you this little Mass Gainer tub for free, it's obviously not strictly a Whey, it's to get extra calories in when bulking, but it's loaded with Whey and will suffice temporarily for a few days until July 1st. Just divide it into 3 servings.". So he hooked me up with that! Dopeness.

Also, exactly a month from today, and I'll be meeting and working out with Shaun T in person!
    Next week is gonna be boring as fuck. I don't want a recovery week, I just wanna liiiiiift.
    Next week is gonna be boring as fuck. I don't want a recovery week, I just wanna liiiiiift.
    I feel your pain. Fuck a Recovery Week. And Yoga X twice in a week.
    X_X
    Fuuuuuuck that noise. That shit is boring son. The core synergistics should be more fun, and at least I have the bags to make Kempo fun, but I'm not looking forward to it.