Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well figured what am I waiting and did the fit test today. It was challenging as fuck but I got through it and can't wait to keep it going.
    =D>

This shit makes me happy. Post results pics if you go all the way through!

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I definitely will
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm gonna start Insanity after I get back from vacation, because I probably won't be able to work out much then.
    I started a cult on the forum @-)
    Excuse me. [-(
    And I have a fucking 8 pack boi! They ain't popping out too much yet, but I've lost more body fat, and they're starting to peek through right along/below my belly button. So fucking stoked, 'cause how many you have is basically genetic, you can have 4, 6, or 8, and say you have 6, you can't gain an 8 pack, no matter how hard you work your abs. Guess I'm just one of the lucky ones. 300 STATUS NIGGA.

Get ripped or die 'mirin.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    givz a fukk bout healthnut cultz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Excuse me. [-(
    You started it because Brad was talking about how he started doing it. So yeah... it was initially Brad lol

Well yea, but technically, everyone started it on here after seeing my results and shit lol. Not taking away any credit doe, and it's not a big deal. Just nice to see so many people joining in now and tryna make a change.
    Excuse me. [-(
    You started it because Brad was talking about how he started doing it. So yeah... it was initially Brad lol

Well yea, but technically, everyone started it on here after seeing my results and shit lol. Not taking away any credit doe, and it's not a big deal. Just nice to see so many people joining in now and tryna make a change.
    ure fukkin ego iz as big as ure fukkin forehead

[-(

blue turbins

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Let's not forget the fact that everybody in the world is doing insanity right now. Like 6 people not from here are talking about how they just started it on facebook.
    image Photobucket
    edited June 2012
    ya but erik insppired cuz heez so fukkin ripped 8-| its just unbelievable how tiny he is doe

[-(

blue turbins

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    p90x > insanity
    edited June 2012
    ya but erik insppired cuz heez so fukkin ripped 8-| its just unbelievable how tiny he is doe
    I wouldn't be talking about bodies, fat shit. At least I'm not made of Jell-O. It's funny as fucking shit when you try and talk shit about my body, u seem jelly.
    Excuse me. [-(

ure fukkin ego iz as big as ure fukkin forehead
    And yes, while I have an ego, this has nothing to do with it, and it's not bragging in the slightest, just true. I posted my results, soon after, people were saying they were gonna do Insanity and asking me for the download. It's nice to inspire people positively instead of being a fat alcoholic laughing stock. You should try it some time.
    catz is inspiring as well tho, it inspires me to not be that way lol
    :-? i appreciate dat... but um living Satan's lifestyle of indulgence cuz pointz fer me in hell >:)

[-(

blue turbins

:-? i appreciate dat... but um living Satan's lifestyle of indulgence cuz pointz fer me in hell >:)
    ^:)^
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    edited June 2012
    Excuse me. [-(

You weren't doing shit till I made fun of your arms in the tat thread and called you skinny fat. I started the first fitness thread here.... I GET ALL THE CREDIT FOR ANY GAINS MADE HERE GUIZE!!!

Now excuse me, I have a workout to continue.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Call it what you want, just keep your hands to yourself.
    Can't say I blame ya, I can't keep my hands off me either.
    Excuse me. [-(

You weren't doing shit till I made fun of your arms in the tat thread and called you skinny fat. I started the first fitness thread here.... I GET ALL THE CREDIT FOR ANY GAINS MADE HERE GUIZE!!!

Nah, I had already been working out daily at that point, but it was my shitty treadmill workout lol.
    Excuse me. [-(

Nah, I had already been working out daily at that point, but it was my shitty treadmill workout lol.
    It's your story bro, tell of anyway you want to. The facts are all written down here, and no one cares anyway.