Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, of course you'd defend him, cunt.
    Besides that, it defeats the fucking purpose if you're gonna work out seriously and not include a clean diet along with the working out. It's half assing it, and shows a lack of discipline.
    Michael Phelps wants a word with you [-(
    Phelps' diet isn't what everyone made it out to be, he may eat 12,000 calories a day, but he still eats like a champ.

Plus smokes weed while he trains.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    he eats Subway lol
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Haven't checked this thread in a while.

So that's what was going on...
    I love winning with women
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I forgot Erik, you're always right and never do anything wrong. The dude said you were a little guy...and you are. That isn't much of an insult imo
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, of course you'd defend him, cunt.
    Besides that, it defeats the fucking purpose if you're gonna work out seriously and not include a clean diet along with the working out. It's half assing it, and shows a lack of discipline.
    Michael Phelps wants a word with you [-(
    Phelps' diet isn't what everyone made it out to be, he may eat 12,000 calories a day, but he still eats like a champ.

Plus smokes weed while he trains.
    Idk, I heard he also ate a lot of junk food just to get the calories in and didn't have the cleanest of diets, but it still worked out for him, I guess.
    edited June 2012
    he was fat as shit, and it was more than a bit
    Well, in Whoville they say - that the Erik's small bicep grew three sizes that day.
    Well, in Whoville they say - that the Erik's small bicep grew three sizes that day.

LOL!
    :))
    imageimage
    I forgot Erik, you're always right and never do anything wrong. The dude said you were a little guy...and you are. That isn't much of an insult imo
    No, you're just being a stupid cunt and tryna make him out as some sort of a victim, just how you try to pin everything on me somehow, some way, no matter what it is. I ain't small, I'm small compared to bodybuilder standards, but as far as normal standards, no. And his fatass had no room to talk anyway, 'cause I'm overall still in way better shape. Only thing he had on me, was his fatass arms were bigger. Was just returning the poison and not being a bitch, sorry that you're spineless.
    No, you're just being a stupid cunt and tryna make him out as some sort of a victim, just how you try to pin everything on me somehow, some way, no matter what it is. I ain't small, I'm small compared to bodybuilder standards, but as far as normal standards, no. And his fatass had no room to talk anyway, 'cause I'm overall still in way better shape. Only thing he had on me, was his fatass arms were bigger. Was just returning the poison and not being a bitch, sorry that you're spineless.
    You were a dick, just like you are on here. Saying someone is small isn't an insult imo. I should have known you were gonna flip shit with multiple paragraphs
    imageimage
    Yep, I was a dick, by responding to a dick comment that didn't need to be made, with a dick comment of my own. 8-| Just kill yourself, you're so pathetic.

That's like saying I'm not being a dick or insulting someone by going to a fat kid looking at the treadmills, and saying "Ha. Good thing you're here. You clearly don't exercise, or have a terrible routine, 'cause you're still fat, kid.". It's a comment that doesn't need to be made, unprovoked, and it's the exact same shit. Shut the fuck up and swallow my cock.
    Eye for an eye works, you guys.
    Eye for an eye works, you guys.
    Yea, if you're not bitchmade.
    Ok Erik, you're right. Sorry I ever said anything nigga
    imageimage
    Damn right. Know your place. Now get the fuck out, stupid ass broad.
    edited June 2012
    Damn right. Know your place. Now get the fuck out, stupid ass broad.
    :)) creys
    imageimage
    Stand up for yourself = Douchebag. Got it.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    If that's how you see it, then I guess so.
    image Photobucket
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i feel like this forum has a 'damned if you do, damned if you dont' mentality
    imageimage