Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i feel like this forum has a 'damned if you do, damned if you dont' mentality

Basically. Shit gets old. If I said he said that, and I ignored it and walked out, it woulda been "Damn, what a dick.", or "Shoulda said something back.". I say something back, and he's the victim and I'm a bully/douchebag. Lol fucking pathetic.

If I get punched in the face and brutally beat the shit out of the attacker, I'm a bully. It's the same fucking concept. Returning a physical punch, or returning a verbal punch.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2012
    And that's why I stick to the random and nfl thread, when i try to participate in group discussion shit is just stupid lol
    image Photobucket
    Wat. You were just on Day 5 like last week lol....... Unless time is just flying. But good job! You should be able to finish it this time, you're already almost done with the first month. You should just post results pics at the end of it all, fuck Catz' fatass.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    i feel like this forum has a 'damned if you do, damned if you dont' mentality

Some, not all. I like to think of it as shit ping pong. The trick is to just watch it splat on the floor instead of joining the game.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ima need to write that on a post it
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I would have been pissed at that guy, comment didn't need to be made.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Unless your on the internet.
    I would have been pissed at that guy, comment didn't need to be made.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Unless your on the internet.
    Meh, the guy was a douche. Big deal, the world is full of them. He threw some dumb shit at Erik, and Erik sent it right back at him. (shit ping pong) instead of letting it hit the floor by saying "yeah, wanna give me a form check?" or continuing what he was there to do. He got trolled.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Lol well if I walked into a gym and some random guy said I didn't do shit when I had been busting my ass like Erik I would have said something too.
    Lol well if I walked into a gym and some random guy said I didn't do shit when I had been busting my ass like Erik I would have said something too.
    Who gives a fuck what some random cunt says? Fuck, are you guys still 10? Some guy on /fit/ pro ably got a new gym people story.

> be bear mode
    > forever bulking
    > auchwitz mode faggot wanders into weight room
    > ask him "do you even lift?"
    > he bursts into treats
    > says he is in better shape cuz Facebook abs
    > pencil arms goes back to cardio area, never touched a weight
    > continue my workout
    > alpha as fuack
    Who gives a fuck what some random cunt says? Fuck, are you guys still 10? Some guy on /fit/ pro ably got a new gym people story.

> be bear mode
    > forever bulking
    > auchwitz mode faggot wanders into weight room
    > ask him "do you even lift?"
    > he bursts into treats
    > says he is in better shape cuz Facebook abs
    > pencil arms goes back to cardio area, never touched a weight
    > continue my workout
    > alpha as fuack

Ahaha, this sounds more like Bodybuilding.com. That site has me fucking rolling on a daily basis.
    The "Post kids from Facebook who think they're swole." thread was the fucking best. That stick bug looking creature, oh my God.......I was in tears.
    Anyways, back to P90X progress. I weighed myself yesterday (2 weeks completed.), and seem to have plateau'd as far as weight loss for now. Still stuck at 176, which doesn't bother me for 2 reasons, A: I'm not gaining at all, and B: I'm looking more swole, especially in my arms and chest, which is making me very happy. This is the last full workout week of Phase 1, as next week is a Recovery Week, with multiple Yoga Xs, Core Synergistics, Etc. My performance in each workout continues to improve, especially Ab Ripper X. I'm hitting all 50 Mason Twists with no issue now, and with Chest And Back today, I hit 35 on Standard Push-Ups, and at least 20, a little under 20, or a little over 20 on all the other Push-Up variations. Hitting a steady 12-15 for all Pull-Up and Chin-Up variations.
    Did my mason twists with a 3lb dumbell today, wasn't too bad. The last 15 or so really started to burn though. I think I might go for 5lbs next time, I'll have to see how froggy I'm feeling at the time.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Alright so I'm officially starting Insanity here soon. Once I start my job again in a few weeks so I can afford food for the nutrition guide. For now I've been running 2 miles 4 days a week as well as jump roping and push ups/crunches. Obviously thats not gonna do a whole lot but it'll do until I start this. I'll post my stats and a pic when I start.

Erik does that torrent near the start of the thread still work?
    Alright so I'm officially starting Insanity here soon. Once I start my job again in a few weeks so I can afford food for the nutrition guide. For now I've been running 2 miles 4 days a week as well as jump roping and push ups/crunches. Obviously thats not gonna do a whole lot but it'll do until I start this. I'll post my stats and a pic when I start.

Erik does that torrent near the start of the thread still work?
    Fuck yea! And doing the nutrition guide too! =D> Hope you stick with it. And if you're referring to the "Insanity CUSTOM DVD" one from ThePirateBay, then yes.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I hope to stick with it. I want to shed some weight with this program. I'm 5'11" 200 pounds more or less and I would love to get down below 185 which was my football playing weight.

The food part wont be too hard because my girl is the healthiest eater ive ever met so I know she wont be an enabler. I never eat around frienda so thats not a problem. If I have any questions you gotta help me out broski \m/ This is the first thing I've done like this...
    LOL I'M FUCKING DYING OVER HERE. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Thinking I'm gonna start insanity in the coming days.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    :-? bet youd tear erikfaggz a new one in a freestyle

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well figured what am I waiting and did the fit test today. It was challenging as fuck but I got through it and can't wait to keep it going.