Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How pathetic of your fatass to call it "gay food". Worthless sack of grease.

And I will enjoy it, fatty. The shit I eat is actually quite delicious, and I have no regret or guilt about eating any of it. Those "gay foods" will actually get me a body that bitches want, something that you could only dream of.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Leah's GIF is gonna be Catz.
    The one lying down or the one doing the cleaning?
    edited June 2012
    The whale lol.

So, I was reading more about Body Beast, and nutrition wise, it looks like it has you go through bulking and cutting phases like traditional bodybuilding. It has 3 phases of eating, like P90X, first is just a balanced, athletic diet, equal carbs and protein, low fat, second is a bulking diet, which depending on the calculations using your body weight and everything, can have you eating up to 5,000 calories daily, I'm guessing I'll land in the 4,000-4,500 calorie range, and then the third is a low fat, low carb, high protein, cutting diet, to burn off the extra fat you gained with the bulking phase.

Another thing, is that, like P90X's Classic, Lean, and Doubles, there's multiple ways to do the program. There's Lean Beast, which adds in a lot of cardio to burn extra fat, if you want to, or the standard Huge Beast, which is just straight up mass gaining. Both are 12 weeks long. I'll be doing Huge Beast.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    how many fat people are in that gif? or is it just one huge fat person? i can't tell. i feel bad for that nurse though lol
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    One really fat person.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    @-)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    At first I thought it was like 3-4 chicks with their asses all lined up facing the same way....
    And then :(
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    that gif is why ill never work at a bariatric center or unit in the hospital. morbidly obese people disgust me
    Lol stupid ass gym rats.

So, I got a free week at L.A. Fitness, went in today, didn't start my week, but went to the weight room, to see what kind of equipment they have, fatass that's swole, but only in his biceps, absolutely no definition and clearly doesn't watch his diet, says "Ha.......good thing you're in here."., I'm like "Excuse me?", and he's like "You clearly either don't work out, or have a terrible routine. You're tiny, kid.", so I told his ass "Nah, clearly, you never heard of working all muscle groups and that diet goes hand in hand with the exercise. Your body ain't impressive either, big biceps, but not much of anything else, and no definition. I'll guarantee I'm 10x more physically fit than you and more conditioned, size ain't everything, which will eventually come anyways.", he just gave me the wide eyed look and was like "Big, tough, mouth for such a scrawny kid.", I was just like "Yea, worry less about your arms and more about your diet, should try some squats some time, you know, work something BESIDES your arms.". And just walked out.

Man, I swear to fucking God. And I'm far from "scrawny". Scrawny is Will status. I don't have any major mass, but it's still getting there, and I'm very happy with my progress. Fuck that fatass. I hate fatfucks like that who think they're swole, but still have 10 layers of fat covering that huge muscle.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol stupid ass gym rats.
    :-w
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Lol stupid ass gym rats.

So, I got a free week at L.A. Fitness, went in today, didn't start my week, but went to the weight room, to see what kind of equipment they have, fatass that's swole, but only in his biceps, absolutely no definition and clearly doesn't watch his diet, says "Ha.......good thing you're in here."., I'm like "Excuse me?", and he's like "You clearly either don't work out, or have a terrible routine. You're tiny, kid.", so I told his ass "Nah, clearly, you never heard of working all muscle groups and that diet goes hand in hand with the exercise. Your body ain't impressive either, big biceps, but not much of anything else, and no definition. I'll guarantee I'm 10x more physically fit than you and more conditioned, size ain't everything, which will eventually come anyways.", he just gave me the wide eyed look and was like "Big, tough, mouth for such a scrawny kid.", I was just like "Yea, worry less about your arms and more about your diet, should try some squats some time, you know, work something BESIDES your arms.". And just walked out.

Man, I swear to fucking God. And I'm far from "scrawny". Scrawny is Will status. I don't have any major mass, but it's still getting there, and I'm very happy with my progress. Fuck that fatass. I hate fatfucks like that who think they're swole, but still have 10 layers of fat covering that huge muscle.
    Some of the stongest men aren't cut and look like they have a bit of fat on themselves. Not everyone is a diet nazi and works out for looks
    imageimage
    edited June 2012
    Lol stupid ass gym rats.

Some of the stongest men aren't cut and look like they have a bit of fat on themselves. Not everyone is a diet nazi and works out for looks
    Lol, of course you'd defend him, cunt.

No, he was fat as shit and clearly only worked arms, didn't "look like he had a bit of fat on him.", he was fat as shit, and it was more than a bit. And anyone not working out for looks, confidence, or health is doing it simply to be a tough guy and talk shit, which was clearly the case with fat boy. Besides that, it defeats the fucking purpose if you're gonna work out seriously and not include a clean diet along with the working out. It's half assing it, and shows a lack of discipline. No one thinks huge muscle covered by fucking fat looks good, it looks lazy.
    Bullying people because they aren't Arnold in his glory days is fucked. He made an observation on how small you are..you attacked him for it instead of laughing it off and say you're working on that. Shows character..just saying. I commend him for not punching you
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Lol stupid ass gym rats.

Besides that, it defeats the fucking purpose if you're gonna work out seriously and not include a clean diet along with the working out. It's half assing it, and shows a lack of discipline.
    Michael Phelps wants a word with you [-(
    Bullying people because they aren't Arnold in his glory days is fucked. He made an observation on how small you are..you attacked him for it instead of laughing it off and say you're working on that. Shows character..just saying. I commend him for not punching you
    Lol, you're fucking hilarious. Why am I honestly surprised with your stupid ass? I love how you're making him out as a victim, stupid ass cunt. A: Bullying? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No way this fat shit was any younger than 40. B: I love it, I fucking love it, he insults me, not "making an observation", you stupid fuck, when I was simply minding my own business, looking at equipment, so, I came back with an insult of my own, 'cause his fatass had absolutely no room to talk. Hell yea fucking right it shows character. It's called not being bitchmade and standing up for yourself. Sorry if your spineless ass would just take it.

Please, just get the fuck out, stupid ass broad.
    Lol stupid ass gym rats.

Besides that, it defeats the fucking purpose if you're gonna work out seriously and not include a clean diet along with the working out. It's half assing it, and shows a lack of discipline.
    Michael Phelps wants a word with you [-(
    He's different lol. That boi has the metabolism of 6 goats. Shit's nuts, had him eating like 10,000 calories daily for the Olympics, and he's obviously in amazing shape.