Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I got the weights for free, and will get way more use out of them than power bands. The biggest reason is that I'm in the middle of a routine focusing more on maxial strength than cardio and endurance so it doesn't make much sense to switch right now. In the morning I'm going to pick up some furniture movers.

http://rosstraining.com/blog/2010/04/14/furniture-glide-pad-demo/

>tfw he goes from standing to face to the floor and back up

Also, I learned about 3 seconds after joining the og forum not to post pics unless you want someone to shoop cocks on your face. Not even once son.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Lol gif fail. Can we trade in all the gay flags and other crap for an edit button?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Than just take one in the mirror with only your body in it and cut off your face.......
    Meh, I'm good. Catz will have to fap to something else.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

:))
    Get fit or die mirin'.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Going for a long walk today, been walking alot lately, I need to get my stamina up for Insanity!
    Fuck. YES!

I knew the weight loss would speed the fuck up with Asylum. First week isn't even finished yet, and I've lost 3 pounds! Down to 181! 1 more pound, and I'll have A: Hit my goal weight, and B: Lost 50 pounds since I started working out daily last June.
    Also, I was checking out the schedule for P90X2, even though I'm about five months away from starting it (Gotta finish Asylum and P90X.), and the schedule is fucking odd. A: You only work out 5 days a week and get 2 Rest Days weekly, and B: It goes through 3 "phases", and you choose how long to do each one. Phase 1 is 3-6 weeks, Phase 2 is 3-6 weeks, and Phase 3 is 4-6 weeks. And you place your Recovery Weeks wherever you feel that you need one within the program, there's no designated Recovery Week like Insanity. So basically, Insanity is 2 months, Asylum is 1 month, P90X is 3 months, and P90X2 can be anywhere from 2 1/2 months, to 4 months, depending on how long you choose to do each phase. Being that I'm an overachiever with everything, I'll probably just turn it into a full 4 month program.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Week 1: Checked the fuck off. 3 more to go. Strength's already improving, was able to do 20 pounds on the Dumbbells without failure, had to stay at 15 last time. Gonna have to buy more weights for P90X, I'll buy 4 5s to start off with.
    Fuck. YES!

I knew the weight loss would speed the fuck up with Asylum. First week isn't even finished yet, and I've lost 3 pounds! Down to 181! 1 more pound, and I'll have A: Hit my goal weight, and B: Lost 50 pounds since I started working out daily last June.
    Enjoy it while it lasts.... The lower your body fat% gets, the harder it is to get rid of. Don't get discouraged if it starts to slow down. Dropping from 20% to 15% is easy, 10% to 5% is murder.

Going for a long walk today, been walking alot lately, I need to get my stamina up for Insanity!
    Keep it up bro!
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    i started a new workout plan yesterday called live shredded by the supplement company muscle pharm. im just doing the workout part right now until i get the money for the protein and another supplement and all the food. day 1 was legs and abs and it was brutal already. 3 month plan and im ready to sweat away the summer. whooo starting at 192.5 with about 25% body fat. hopefully i can get down to 165 with 20%
    If you drop that much weight, your body fat should end up lower than a 5% fat loss.How have you guys been measuring your body fat %?
    FINALLY FUCKING DID IT! NOW DOWN TO 180 LBS.!

Officially lost 50 Lbs. since starting to work out daily last June. So fucking happy man, I seriously almost got teary eyed. So proud of myself. #DigDeeper

One thing I'm pissed about, is my body fat percentage went up somehow, and I used the same calculator that I've been using for it, so it makes no sense, 'cause I lost inches off my waist, hips, and neck, but, because of that, I ain't even mad about the increase, 'cause it must've fucked up somehow, all my measurements go down, as well as my weight, but the body fat percentage somehow goes up by 1 percent? Nah son.
    How have you guys been measuring your body fat %?