Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Level 3 Drills is 16 Push-Ups, followed by 16 Plank Runs, proceeding to jump up like a Suicide Jump, and then repeat. 32 Push-Ups, 32 Plank Runs. And it follows immediately after Power Push-Ups, and Globe Twists, so yea, it's way harder than just doing 32 Push-Ups by themselves.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Erik, what program are you doing next? I might be willing to give it a go at the same time the best that my schedule allows me too. The more people do it, the more motivation it is.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Insanity: The Asylum. It's the graduate program of Insanity. It's recommended not to do it unless you finished Insanity, but you're probably already in good enough shape.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Erik, you should download and read "Never Gymless" by Ross Enamait. It's an amazing book, especially if you don't have a lot of weights or other equipment. He has a lot of videos on youtube as well. You could probably incorporate a lot of little tweeks into what you are already doing. The nutrition section was painfully depressing, but holy fuck is he a beast.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Will definitely check it out, why is the nutrition section depressing? Lol.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    prolly cuz the food taste line butthole
    1 FUCKING WORKOUT LEFT! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

And all the "real" workouts are completely done. Tomorrow's just my last Fit Test, only 30 minutes, and only about 10 minutes of actual working out, a Warm-Up, and the 8 workouts, 1 minute each.
    I did it. I fucking did it.

Insanity is fucking over. Never missed or skipped a single day, never once cheated with my nutrition. Haven't had any candy, chips, etc. over the last 2 months. I fucking did it. So fucking happy and proud of myself right now. Could make a nigga cry. The torture was so worth it.

And to add to that, I topped myself in every workout on today's Fit Test, most of them by a large margin (10 or more.), I'm down to 184 Lbs., and down to 13% Body Fat!

Recovery Week starting tomorrow, and then Asylum next week!
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Women glow they dont sweat :@)
    Some guys find that quite a turn on =P~
    So you never enjoyed Flashdance then huh?
    Last progress picture! Once again, gonna quote the other 4.
    Anyways, newest progress pic, just took now. Only one more left to take at the end of Insanity. I decided to purposely wear the same jeans now for the rest of the pics to show other signs of progress. (The pants fitting looser.) Gonna quote the other 3 again:

Results after Week 5. Gonna quote the other two to show them in order.
    So this is my progress after 2 weeks. Just took the second picture today.

Before Insanity:

After 2 weeks (No flexing, the abs are even more defined if I flex.):

• thedildozerthedildozer Posts: 14 salt miner
    I dont see much improvement. Must not have been that hard
    I dont see much improvement. Must not have been that hard

<="http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2010/11/30/dontfeedthetrolls_1.jpg">
    nigga got some abs now. gotta work on that chest n arms now lol
    Yep, but if you notice, that chest definition is finally coming along, got that pec "outline" starting to show. And my arms have improved a lot, especially looking at them in person, but they definitely need more work, which is why I'm stoked for Asylum. Gonna actually be using weights and resistance now.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    GONNA MEET AND WORKOUT WITH SHAUN T ON JULY 28TH!

He's doing another workout tour, and it's a free event, he's gonna be downtown. You just show up, meet him, can ask him questions and shit, and then you do a live Insanity workout with him! FUCKING STOKED! \:D/
    Sweet that's cool - you should try and hit him up about any training questions you might have
    Oh yea for sure. I always watch his live webcam chats and ask questions, but they never get answered 'cause questions fly in by the second, so it'll be easier in person.