Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2012
    the one dude's ass (in the very last picture in your first post) kind of looks like a butterfly lol
    LOL.

Can't be unseen.
    there's this thing called a happy medium <_>
    So are both you and Monica saying that all 3 dudes I posted are too big? Zyzz isn't even ridiculously massive, just perfectly aesthetic.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2012
    this.
    That's basically what I'm at now....... Not shredded enough for me, I wanna be bigger. I wanna at LEAST gain 20 Lbs. of muscle and get back up to 200 Lbs.
    the last one wasn't horrible, but still not something I find really attractive.

I like nice muscle and definition. Something about someone being overly muscular just makes me think "no"

They probably have an overabundance of testosterone and shoot up steroids (I know that's always not the case) and it's a turn off.

You don't need to be the hulk to be strong and attractive.
    Ulysses for a fact is all natural, but he's been training 15+ years, he's like 33 and started around my age, reaching that size over that long of a time span is completely doable without steroids. Zyzz died an early death (Was proven not steroid related, he had heart problems in his family, and he had a heart attack.) at 22, but reached his size after starting to seriously work out at either 17 or 18.

Don't know about Coleman.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I'm talking about in general with the steroid stuff, not specifically them and I recognized it is not always the case.

but it's still a natural reaction for me to just think "no"

Health freak, meat head, beef cake, steroids.......just a few of the many words that the lazy and unmotivated use to describe the dedicated
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Oh, aight, was just clearing it up 'cause I know the 2 I explained don't/didn't take steroids, understandable to think that doe with the steroid controversy surrounding shit like Bodybuilding and Wrestling.

And wasn't getting mad or anything either, if you thought that, actually kinda interesting to see some female perspective on it, just like a lot of bitches (Not saying you.) think we just like as skinny as possible with massive tits.

Nonetheless, I wanna reach either Ulysses or Zyzz level. Moreso Zyzz, or Zyzz's lower half, and Ulysses's upper half lol. 'Cause I feel Ulysses is perfect as far as arms, shoulders, chest, and especially abs, but like I said, wouldn't want thighs that big.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    this thread turned gay so fucking quickly.

That being said, I need to lose 40 lbs by August without my skin looking all fucked up.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    My end goal is something like Pauly d. But I would also sacrafice tone for size like a Tim lambesis or m. Shadows or johnny plague
    this thread turned gay so fucking quickly.

That being said, I need to lose 40 lbs by August without my skin looking all fucked up.
    You obviously have sexuality problems and can't look at another man's body without feeling gay. You can admire/envy another man's body without it being gay or in a sexual/attracted nature.

And absolutely impossible, with healthy natural weight loss, it took me since last June to drop 50 pounds. When you wanna rush weight loss like that, that's when it doesn't happen.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    40 lbs doesn't just fall off you man...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I mean, it COULD happen, but it would A: Have to be an extreme diet with a ridiculous caloric deficit, basically starving yourself, which does more harm than good, and B: He would have the extra, loose, "fucked up" skin, that he mentioned.
    edited May 2012
    Now, stretch out your window, however, say 40 Lbs. by next January-February, and it's entirely doable in a healthy and natural way.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Oh, aight, was just clearing it up 'cause I know the 2 I explained don't/didn't take steroids
    >Zyzz
    >Natty

Pick one.

Pass the god damn butter.
    Oh, aight, was just clearing it up 'cause I know the 2 I explained don't/didn't take steroids
    >Zyzz
    >Natty

Pick one.

Lolwut.
    edited May 2012
    >Zyzz
    >Natty

Pick one.

Lolwut.

>Zyzz
    >Natty

Pick one.

Lolwut.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.......

Anyways, looking at this P90X Nutrition Guide is making me happy as fuck. Im'ma get to eat shit like waffles (Wheat and whole grain.) with syrup (Low fat.) again for breakfast! Fucking dope! It's making my money hurt doe. I have to pay for half the cost of all my food, and this includes a lot of uncommon fish like Swordfish, and 8 Oz. of Filet Mignon a week.
    edited May 2012
    the 2 I explained don't/didn't take steroids

Don't know about the Milli Vanilli looking dude, but Zyzz was definitely on roids.

Proof?

And never mind on the Swordfish, found out it can be substituted with Ahi Tuna, which I get big ass bags of, frozen, for cheap.
    This is not news, Google "Zyzz steroid stack"