Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just don't like the sound of Phase 3's eating. It's 20% Protein, 60% Carbs, and 20% Fat. All those Carbs don't sound good at all. Of course, they're healthy/good Carbs, but nonetheless.......
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    plus since p90x focuses on losing fat youll need more carbs to perform and recover
    Pretty sure Im'ma up my Resistance Band to 60 Lbs. for the next Strength. All the moves were easy today with the 50 Lb. Band, and it took a lot longer to break a sweat, way less fatigue in my muscles too, think it's safe to up the weight at this point.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    why kind of bands do you use? you never need to 'one up' bands.. most to almost all exercises you can just step on the band more or loop the band bigger...
    I have triple grip handles that can fit 3 bands in them at once. I currently have the 50 Lb. Band in it, so Im'ma add my 10 Lb. Band in the 2nd slot to make it 60 Lbs. .
    Holy Jesus Fuck.

Today was Gameday with Overtime for the first time. Now, Overtime is only 13 minutes, but after the 60 minutes nonstop of Asylum's hardest workout, it's absolute Hell. That had by far the hardest moves out of all of Asylum and Insanity. Had shit like Floor-Up Single Leg Power Jumps, which is putting your knee to the floor with your other leg behind you like a lunge, and springing up off the floor with one leg, bringing that leg's knee to hip level, bringing it back down, landing on the single leg, and bringing yourself back down to the starting position with one leg, shit was brutal, I don't know how I was physically able to do it, guess my legs are really that strong at this point. Had other shit like Floor-Up Split Leg Decoy Jumps, Tricep Push-Ups To Hover, Single Leg Moving Push-Ups, where you spring up out of the plank position after the Push-Up, and land with one leg inside of whatever box you're on in the Agility Ladder, Etc., and then it ends with 10 Pull-Ups, and 25 Push-Ups, which technically isn't hard, but after 75 minutes of brutality, where my energy was below 0%, those were the hardest Pull-Ups and Push-Ups I've ever done. Great fucking workout doe, absolute Hell, but I loved it, I feel empowered right now.

In other news, my Rocky Mountain Switches improved, didn't drop as much (Before, my feet almost touched the floor before I was able to get my hand around the other side of the bar.), and I was able to do it for a good and steady 30 seconds before having to let go.

#DigDeeper.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Ever find a video of those switch grips?
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Ever find a video of those switch grips?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7def4AYuaQ

Quick glimpse of it at :40, this was the best I could find, but it's that, for 2 minutes straight.
    Never mind, found this, shows it perfectly. Go to 2:00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWNpIDmniJA
    Done with Week 3 of Asylum, and down to 178 Lbs. and 12% Body Fat! That's 6 more Lbs. and 2% Body Fat lost so far! Only 3% more to go until I'm in dem single digits!

One week left of Asylum, and then it's on to P90X. Gonna miss Shaun T as the instructor lol.
    Also, it's looking like the live Insanity workout that I'm going to with Shaun T, is gonna be outdoors. Watch it be fucking 90 degrees out that day ahaha.
    edited May 2012
    It feels good when puffing out my stomach to make it "fat", just makes my abs pop out, when it used to make me look like Santa Claus.
    Fuck a Rest Day. Today's my first Rest Day in Asylum since Day 5, and I'm hating it. Feel like a lazy fuck.
    edited May 2012
    Ulysses Williams Jr. Da GAWD.

GOAT =

WOAT =

Seriously man, no homo, but Ulysses physique is fucking perfect, perfect combination of mass and aesthetics. Bodybuilders like Coleman, while admirable for their dedication to get that massive, just end up looking terrible, they lose all the attractive aspects of being fit, and in some cases, look just as bad as just being straight up fat. Never wanna look like an even bigger Incredible Hulk. Ulysses is what Bodybuilders should aim for. That perfectly symmetrical and popped 8 pack is fucking impressive as it is. The only thing I'd say about Ulysses, is that, in my personal opinion, his thighs are a bit too big, but that's about it. Massive, while still keeping the aesthetic aspect of fitness. I hope to reach that level one day.
    :-&
    Added to what I said.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Zyzz Da GAWD too. R.I.P.

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    for some reason guys THINK girls like bodies like that. surprise, we don't.
    for some reason guys THINK girls like bodies like that. surprise, we don't.
    Is this better?