Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    youre very toned
    imageimage
    no i pictured you just average
    imageimage
    i give credit where its due, sir
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Hey Wunderstud =D>

Nice shower curtain
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    May this trolling mountain of lipids continue to inspire others to seek positive change.
    Don't become an ambulocetus.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    shit SON when yousallz turn 40 i'd like to see pix of yousallz.... i cant wait till you young fukkerz get old

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Ambulocetus natans was an early cetacean that could walk as well as swim. It is the only species classified under the genus Ambulocetus. Along with other members of Ambulocetidae, it is a transitional fossil that shows how whales evolved from land-living mammals.

TL;DR - a walking whale.
    shit SON when yousallz turn 40 i'd like to see pix of yousallz.... i cant wait till you young fukkerz get old
    You're fat because you are lazy and live an unhealthy lifestyle, not because you are old.
    dude, i didnt start retaining fat until i was 35... the doctor told me people start retaining fat when they get older and that was in my case, so wuteva her is a pick of me when i was 27
    i was a skinny dude my entire life.. also, age brings deterioration of the body and mind.... so matter what you do Jobe youre gonna get old lose your teeth gain fat lose of muscle volume and bone deterioration so stfu and get old now and die k
    me.jpg 35.4K

[-(

blue turbins

here is a good pic of wtf everyone ends up lookin like after the age of 50 to 60 years ole brah no one has ever defied it without plastic surgery

[-(

blue turbins

dude, i didnt start retaining fat until i was 35... the doctor told me people start retaining fat when they get older and that was in my case, so wuteva her is a pick of me when i was 27
    i was a skinny dude my entire life.. also, age brings deterioration of the body and mind.... so matter what you do Jobe youre gonna get old lose your teeth gain fat lose of muscle volume and bone deterioration so stfu and get old now and die k
    Fattys gonna fat. There are plenty of people who still look good past the age of 35 without plastic surgery. You just sat on your ass and got fat.

whateva d00d everyone i know has gained weight i'm not going to bother argueing this because youll all eventually go through it... 35 45 or 65 it makes no difference youre gonna get old no matter your lifestyle youre gonna fukkin feel the wrath of aging so wuteva

[-(

blue turbins

Yup, I will get old. Still doesn't mean I will get fat though.
    no but, other shit may happen to you like for instance skinny people's skin starts sagging off of them which to me is more disgusting then being fat...

[-(

blue turbins

Like this old, fat, loose skinned fucker?

Any more excuses fatty?
    like Iggy hasnt had skin removed proly lypo and all kinds of shit done to him, not to mention the fukkerz Herion habbit he looks like a fukkin Nazi Consentration camp victim imo

[-(

blue turbins

like Iggy hasnt had skin removed proly lypo and all kinds of shit done to him, not to mention the fukkerz Herion habbit he looks like a fukkin Nazi Consentration camp victim imo
    Holy shit Catz, your right! Every old person who isn't fat has had plastic surgery in a conspiracy to make you look like a fat fuck who hasn't had surgery. Yeah, that's it. Iggy had lypo done. Genius! Either that, or you just crammed too much garbage down your pie hole and only exert yourself during masterbation. Let's go with the surgery conspiracy so you dont have to admit the real reason why you got fat.
    wuteva jobe why dont u stfu and die already ure so fukkin special and live life how u want and i'll live mine the way i want... why so fukkin critical bout me anyfukkinwayz... i could givz a fukk [-(

[-(

blue turbins

why so fukkin critical bout me anyfukkinwayz... i could givz a fukk [-(
    Your fair game, you came in this thread to fuck with people who are trying to better themselves. Since you wanted to be critical of other peoples choices, its only fair to look in the mirror before pointing your fat sausage shaped, cheetos stained sweaty grub stub fingers at others to ridicule.