Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well, actually, the shake gives me 48g, 8g from the milk.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i try for a hundred a day, i feel anymore is just overkill plus i dont think i could even get much more unless i wanna spend twice as much on shake shit
    It's all on what you eat. Bunch of lean meat, turkey, chicken, fish, etc. Cottage cheese. 100 is under kill. What do you weigh?
    like 170... and 1g a lb is very high, most nutritionists will say closer to .5 g per pound.. maybe .75
    I've had no gas problems son.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Erik rippin ass like errday
    Haven't updated 'cause of all this stress with my Dog, but these are my Fit Test results from yesterday. Extremely disappointed in myself, 'cause only 4 of them improved (By very little.), 3 stayed the exact same, and 1 went down. But I'm not gonna beat myself up too much 'cause I was so depressed and struggling to even keep my head in the workout. Gonna have to go nuts on the final Fit Test.

...................Week 1..............Week 2................Week 3..............Week 4
    Switch Kicks..70.....................87........................115...................120
    Power Jacks...26....................38.........................47.....................47
    Power Knees.85.....................94.........................96....................100
    Power Jumps.12.....................23.........................36....................36
    Globe Jumps..5.......................7...........................8.....................7
    Suicide Jumps.10....................12..........................13...................14
    Push-Up Jacks.11...................16...........................18...................20
    Low Plank Oblique..31............42...........................55...................55
    Meant to put Fit Test 1, 2, 3, and 4. Not Week.

Anyways, gonna go extra hard today. For my Dog. Gonna keep him in mind. He has to fight today, so Im'ma fight through this workout beyond the hardest I can go.
    Well, today was probably the hardest I've ever went on a single Insanity day. Keeping my Dog in mind pushed me over the edge. Any time I couldn't take it and wanted to take a quick break, I kept saying "Fuck you, he's going through more pain and suffering than you ever will in any workout, push the fuck through it.", and so I did. I'm exhausted, but feel amazing.
    Also, Shaun T had a live chat thing today, and you could sign in and ask questions through the chat box, none of mine were answered, but I can't be mad, the questions were flying in at a ridiculous rate. Watched pretty much the entire thing. He called Asylum Volume 2 a "nightmare", said it's gonna be like "Pure Cardio on crack.", makes all of Insanity look like the playground, and that even HE struggles to get through each workout. Oh shit. Still stoked for it doe.
    Also, over the weekend, I was at Sports Authority, and decided that for my Resistance Bands, Im'ma buy a 2 pack of triple handles, a 50Lb Band (The sales associate told me to pick the weight based on what you're able to do 15 reps with comfortably, while still feeling a good burn, which turned out to be the 50Lb Band.), a 20Lb Band, and a 10Lb Band. That way, once I build the muscle and 50 is easy, I can add on the 10 and make it 60, after that, take off the 10 and put on the 20, make it 70, after that, put the 10 back on, make it 80, Etc.
    Gonna cost about $40.
    gonna give you a resistance band tip.. you only need one dood.... if you get stronger you just loop it more and you add more resistance..when i got p90x i got 3 bands and i only use 1 cuz the other two arent even necessary
    Down to 186, already lost 2 pounds halfway into the week, so the weight loss is speeding up. I'm too empty to really even care right now, but cool, I guess.
    Just finished my last Recovery Workout of Insanity. There's no Recovery next week. Thank fucking God. I despise Max Recovery, if it was on the schedule more than once a week, I'd probably swap it with one of the other workouts. At the same time, it is nice 'cause it definitely loosens everything up and revives your ass, but fuck that workout. Glad to be done with it. 2 more workouts this week, including my favorite one, Max Interval Sports Training, on Saturday, and then I have one last week to push through!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Congrats on your continued success.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Thanks Jobe.

So, I'm back up to 187 after being down to 186 earlier in the week, but I'm not too stressed about it, because you think about it, I lost 2 pounds in 2 days, and I think the only reason the weight dropped so fast, was because, with my Dog's declining health, and then finally, his passing, I was so depressed and drained, and wasn't eating right, only eating 3-4 of my meals, equalling only 1,500-2,000 calories, when I'm 'sposed to be eating 3,000 a day. It also really took away from my performance and energy in my workouts, funny how much your meals truly fuel you for Insanity.

Anyways, great workout today, finally getting back to my peak performance, and yesterday was the first day this week that I got all 5 meals in. Those 3 days were the only 3 days that I didn't get all my meals in during this whole Insanity program.

One workout left this week, my favorite one!
    Week 8 fucking finished! 1 last week left! Can't believe I'm already almost finished, this shit flew by like crazy. Gonna go unbelievably ham on these last 7 workouts starting on Monday.

So ready to tackle Asylum in 2 weeks.
    Did my Sunday measurements/calculations, I'm now down to 186 and 14% body fat! So, I lost another 2 pounds, and 1% body fat.