Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well the way you were saying it was like you were just gonna eat like a straight datass and give no fucks.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    No, I just eat whatever I want or am craving. I'm noy going to go fat princess on food and over eat..that's disgusting
    imageimage
    It does get tedious, but a lot of times, I'll cook 3-4 chicken breasts at a time, so I can just warm them up in the microwave for whatever meal I need it for later in the week.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    man erik at no time in your life would you have ever been able to kick my ass...pussae

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Disgrace to females for struggling to make a sammich. [-(

And funny Catz, you call me a meathead, but you have more of a meathead mentality than me. My intentions for getting in shape was never to "kick someone's ass", but I understand that you're too simpleminded to understand that.
    i dont car bout your fukkin shortcomings and whether youre workin out or not, its just that you act like ure Mr. Big everytime you get into anything then critisize everyone else that isnt

ure such a fukkin talentless hack too samplin other peepz shit... really lost respect for you so fukkov

[-(

blue turbins

o look dayna liked bradley agian 8-|

[-(

blue turbins

A: I don't even know how to correctly sample and have yet to release a single beat that samples.

B: I criticize you for not being able to do it because you try to shit on me for doing it, with no good reason to do so. This thread was nothing but positive and me simply updating on my progress, until you came in here like a retard. You don't see me going around the boards saying I'm hot shit 'cause I'm doing Insanity and others aren't. I never even criticized Brad, Dayna, or Nola for saying they fell off their programs when I've done every single day, 'cause it's whatever. But when someone's gonna pop shit at me for improving my life/body/health, then yea, I'm gonna shit on you for NOT doing it, 'cause I'd like to see your fatass try.
    Finally down below 190 Lbs.! :D

First time below 190 since starting to work out back in June.

I just weighed myself after finishing Max Interval Circuit, and I'm 189 Lbs.! I started Month 2 at 192 Lbs., and not even fully through the first 2 weeks of it, and I've lost 3 Lbs. . At this rate, I'm basically losing 2 Lbs. a week now, and if it keeps up, I should be down to 184 Lbs. by the end of Insanity. Really pleases me to see that it's seeming to be true that the bulk of the weight loss happens in Month 2.
    and teh coxsukking continuez

[-(

blue turbins

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Reading you guys post about how this works and etc. makes me want to try it, but I don't want/need to lose weight, I just want to tone up and I feel like this might be too extreme. :-S
    imageimage
    You could always do little things everyday lile curl ups, push ups, etc
    imageimage
    Dayna, no, I keep forgetting to do it in the morning, I been weighing myself naked right after working out lol. Thanks doe!

And Razor, you can do it simply to tone up, you just have to calculate your calorie needs. For instance, for me, to lose weight, I need to be eating 3,000 calories daily, but for my personal calculations, if I just wanted to maintain my weight and build muscle, I'd be eating 3,500 calories daily.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    or you could just do regular p90x
    He probably saved mine. He DID save Shane's dick.......
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Reading you guys post about how this works and etc. makes me want to try it, but I don't want/need to lose weight, I just want to tone up and I feel like this might be too extreme. :-S
    Join us! Everyone can improve their fitness level.
    Finally down below 190 Lbs.! :D

First time below 190 since starting to work out back in June.

I just weighed myself after finishing Max Interval Circuit, and I'm 189 Lbs.! I started Month 2 at 192 Lbs., and not even fully through the first 2 weeks of it, and I've lost 3 Lbs. . At this rate, I'm basically losing 2 Lbs. a week now, and if it keeps up, I should be down to 184 Lbs. by the end of Insanity. Really pleases me to see that it's seeming to be true that the bulk of the weight loss happens in Month 2.
    Congrats dude. Keep up the hard work.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Also,
    if you're not doing insanity/p90x gtfo ^
    Nope.
    jobe has his thighmaster
    Im working my way up to it. Those things are tough.