Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Dayna. =D>

And Catz, seriously. GTFO. You look pathetic. New low for you. You mad that I'm doing something with my life, and your fatass is unable to leave to basement or computer to do so? You being salty about this thread is so sad, and really shows jealousy. You WISH you had that kind of fucking mental discipline.
    erik you jump on every Fad that comes around, that iz ghay

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Idk there is just too much good food out there to not eat it.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I know they do. And who cares if I'm doing it or not? Oh yeah..
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea, Insanity came out in 2009, and I just started doing it now. Such a "fad". 8-|

And Leah, GTFO with your dumbass opinions, or like Dayna said "Not doing Insanity or P90X, then GTFO.".

You probably have an Ectomorph body type that stays skinny and struggles to gain weight. Case closed, now get out.
    Cry some more Erik
    imageimage
    erikz mind: Mental Discipline = every diet/workout infomercial means jump on the bandwagon
    except these workouts do actually get you results.....
    really, i bet it hasnt had any results for your fatass

[-(

blue turbins

Die some time Leah. Doing nothing with your life anyways, and seem to be like Catz, in that you like to try and shit on people who are actually doing so, 'cause you lack any and all drive.
    Oh..and I guess Erik forgot about high metabolism. If ya'll didn't want certian people in here ya'll should have put this private somewhere
    imageimage
    erik ure a fukkin Sheep led around by Medial events because ure a fukkin mindless sheep thatll do anything the fukkin TV or intrawebz says faggot

[-(

blue turbins

The results I've gotten from it in 6 weeks are more than you've gotten in your entire life, fat boy. I do these programs 'cause they work, and they keep me motivated and actually wanting to exercise. I fail to see how this is a problem. Oh yea, 'cause you're a lazy fatfuck and jealous that you couldn't do the shit if you tried. Stay mad.
    I'm out of shape, I know that. I also know that I'm not going to stop eating foods I love to go on some healthy diet shit. I will work out though because I don't need to lose weight, just tone up and get back into shape
    imageimage
    Leah, you dumbass, that's part of an Ectomorph body type that I described, ridiculously high metabolism, to the point where you could eat gallons of ice cream for dinner on a daily basis and still struggle to gain weight. But like Dayna said, doesn't keep you healthy. Doesn't stop high cholesterol, risk of diabetes, heart attacks, etc.

And Catz, you're a retard. I fucking torrented it. All I lost of it didn't work was 3 blank DVDs. But I worked, and if I'm a mindless sheep 'cause of it, then I'm fucking glad and proud that I followed the herd. Insanity shot my confidence through the roof in multiple ways, can't tell me shit boy. Now go eat a Twinkie and cry. That comfort food will help you fit nice and comfortably in your casket.
    *But IT worked.
    Are you mentally challenged, Leah? What you eat is half the battle in getting toned. Unless you're eating a bunch of lean meat high in protein, you'd be working out for nothing. Work out and then go eat some KFC, logical.
    Also a reason why Insanity says your results won't be half as good unless you follow the nutrition guide.
    Erik..I have no desire to gain weight. From what you said you're making it seem that's what I'm trying to do. I love the foods I eat but I never eat too much of anything unless for some dumb reason I don't want to waste tge rest of a personal pizza. I don't eat candy or chips very often, I rarely eat ground beef, etc. I'm just saying I won't throw out all the foods I enjoy for healthier food I probably won't like cuz the foods I've tried on that route I don't enjoy. I'm not trying to lose weight or gain it. I just want toned and back into shape.
    imageimage
    I would probably follow their food guide a bit. I hardly find myself wanting sweets these days. The ground beef thing is weird..I just really don't like the taste anymore. Idk if it was the way Marc's mom would make it or what..but I just don't like it anymore and it's rare I'll crave a burger. If I could I'd cut out the cheaper crappier foods too that I'm getting sick of
    imageimage
    I didn't say that Leah, can you read? You said you wanna get toned, while eating whatever you want. Won't happen. You'd be defeating the purpose. You'd have to eat healthy.

And everyone thinks eating healthy involves disgusting or bland foods. Wrong. Today's schedule is an omelette, which I'm eatin right now, just made with 2 egg whites and 2 whole eggs, you cut out the yolks. Meal 2 is a protein bar, which is basically a healthy candy bar, so I still get my sweet fix, with cottage cheese and an orange, meal 3, I get half a turkey breast sandwich with Dijon Mustard, an a cup of black bean soup, meal 4, a protein pizza muffin, which is pizza made with skim mozzarella, tomato sauce, and chicken breast, and you put it on both halves of a whole grain English Muffin as the dough, served with a cup of broccoli, and then my 5th and last meal, I get a bowl of whole grain pasta served with 5 ounces of shrimp, tomato sauce, steamed spinach, and a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese. Finish the meal with a cup of skin milk.

All of the meals are great, and I stay full, 'cause even though they're smaller portions, I eat every 2 hours. 500 calorie meals every 2 hours 5 times a day.
    Chubby chaser? :-?

(I don't think you're fat BTW, Dayna.)
    Erik..I've always ate whatever I wanted and have been really toned before. Not so much my arms though since I didn't work on them much. So yeah I've worked out before without changing my diet and have gotten the results I wanted. Everyone is different and everyones body works differently. I won't cut everything I enjoy out of my diet but will cut come things out.
    imageimage