Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• CaexCaex Posts: 229 salt miner
    edited February 2013
    Episode said:

I don't understand why Arnold is considered to have the GOAT physique. All respect to him, and don't get me wrong, it WAS an impressive physique, especially if he was natty. But it's just that I see so many modern physiques that blow him away and amaze me way more. In modern bodybuilding, there's better size, better proportions, and better aesthetics. He's undeniably the king of bodybuilding, simply 'cause of how he revolutionized the sport, and gave it a huge name, but I just can't agree about his physique being GOAT.

LOL LOL@ you thinking Arnold was natty
    Dude modern bodybuilding sucks cause its more focused on HUGEEEEE MASS instead of aesthetics gtfo
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Notice I said IF he was natty. It's widely debated. If he was juicing, he's not impressive at all. If he was natty, he was as good as natty gets.

And bullshit. It's focused on both. It's just MORE about mass now than it was in Arnold's time because of all the juicing now. But motherfuckers like Phil Heath? He won Mr. Olympia 2012, and he's fucking massive, yet shredded like wheat. He's prolly as aesthetic as you can get at that size, it's fucking impressive. Easily my favorite IFBB physique. Jay Cutler's bigger, but he's honestly not aesthetic at ALL. Heath's got the size AND aesthetics.
    Well I thought it was widely known Arnold used roids, he even admited to it.
    Then he really wasn't impressive. Then again, Roids weren't what they are today, back then.
    http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/Health/story?id=532456&page=1
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Schwarzenegger
    and u got to be insane to think hes physique isnt impresive, even if he isnt natty.
    Man in the times of Arnold EVERY FUCKING PRO used. The thing that changed now is that modern pros use a shitload HGH and insulin. I really dont think that the modern pros now are aesthetic mainly cause of their huge guts
    That's what I mean doe, that's why I said motherfuckers like Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman aren't aesthetic, but Phil Heath most definitely is, he lacks that gut.
    Fuark, so pumped to hit the gym today. From Wednesday 'til Sunday, today is the only day I'll be lifting. Wednesday was a rest day, and I had to skip Shoulders yesterday to rest my left shoulder 'cause it's fucked, and then Saturday and Sunday are rest days. Already getting dat gym withdrawal.
    Went fucking stupid today. 3 hours in the gym, trained Legs, Traps, Calves, and Abs.
    Also, up to 195 for 4 sets of 5 reps on Romanian Deadlifts! I could prolly easily do 2 plate Standard Deadlifts at this point, 'cause I have to use less weight on Romanians
    Episode said:

Also, up to 195 for 4 sets of 5 reps on Romanian Deadlifts! I could prolly easily do 2 plate Standard Deadlifts at this point, 'cause I have to use less weight on Romanians

LMAO2PLATE!!!!111 i lift 8 plates dyel brah?
    Caex said:

Episode said:

LMAO2PLATE!!!!111 i lift 8 plates dyel brah?
    8 plates on each side? So you're Deadlifting almost 800 Lbs.? Lol k.

Gnomez, form check plz. I was going up wit my Squat, ready to hit 2 plates, but I noticed my form was really going south, my knees were buckling, I was getting further and further away from parallel, so I decided to take a few steps back to perfect my form, and build up the weight again. Going parallel/slightly below parallel, 185 is my 5 rep max. Anyways, see video. Like I said, form check, anything you see that's wrong?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq3DC23Upik&feature=youtu.be
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I like that you keep your head and chest up. You're not going that deep though (your hip joint isn't going past the knee in that video). You seem a bit loose. Tighten up your form. You seem to be moving around a bit when you start your squat. Get your form and stance right. Chest and head up. Lock your knees. Focus. Then start squatting. Can't comment of feet width or knees buckling as I can't tell in that video. Keep it up!
    Up to 135 on bench press for 4 sets of 12 reps! Got 15 on the 1st set. Just 2 months ago, I was barely hitting 4 sets of 6 reps at 135.
    That's a lot of reps. You must have a good pump going on by the end of it. Do you work your triceps and back/shoulders? It'll help your bench
    Gnomez said:

That's a lot of reps. You must have a good pump going on by the end of it. Do you work your triceps and back/shoulders? It'll help your bench

C'mon son! Why would I be skipping any body parts? Monday is Chest/Tris/Calves, Tuesday is Back/Bis/Abs, Thursday is Shoulders/Traps/Calves, and Friday is Legs and Abs.

What do u do for tris?
    Today was Pressdowns, One Arm Extensions, and Close Grip Bench Press.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I get that forearm work out from fappin' on the regular :-bd
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Episode said:

Gnomez, form check plz. I was going up wit my Squat, ready to hit 2 plates, but I noticed my form was really going south, my knees were buckling, I was getting further and further away from parallel, so I decided to take a few steps back to perfect my form, and build up the weight again. Going parallel/slightly below parallel, 185 is my 5 rep max. Anyways, see video. Like I said, form check, anything you see that's wrong?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq3DC23Upik&feature=youtu.be

>ugly, mis-matched gym clothes
    >wobbly legs, knees not locked out
    >needs more hip drive
    >Not grunting like a savage
    >2/10 wnb
    Pass the god damn butter.