Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Episode said:

Jobe said:

LOL What the fuck? Was this from a competition or something? I could see Ronnie doing that shit too ahaha.

No idea what its originally from. But if he wants to be a ballerina, who is gonna try and stop him?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

LOL Nigga's a boss.

The girl should check her than vs then usage.
  • evilDDevilDD Posts: 572 just the tip
    jag said:

Episode said:

LOL Nigga's a boss.

The girl should check her than vs then usage.
    lol fat AND stupid

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2013
    @Popsicle
    Hey in a year or so's time you could have your tattoo altered to read "Big Squats saved my life"
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Almost nothing but regulars at the gym today. [-O<

Perhaps the resolutioners are leaving early. =D>
    Thank god nobody made them feel comfortable, or encouraged them or inspired them to live better. Now they can go back to living like shit. Good job 8-}
    Coulda been the nicest motherfucker on the planet to 'em, and they still woulda left. Resolutioners don't stick to this shit regardless.
    'Cause they realize it needs to be a complete lifestyle. They'll lose some weight, but then realize "Oh shit, to keep this body, I can never stop? Eh fuck it, I can live wit a few extra pounds.".
    Good thing 100% of them are exact clones of each other, otherwise you would be stereotyping people like a close minded metalhead neanderthal... and we wouldn't want that to happen now would we?
    C'mon son. I said 2, 3, 4, 5 would realize they love it and stick to it. The mass majority doe? No. They'll go the fuck back home, and I'll be glad when they do.
    Still, the fact that you think its ok to go out of your way to discourage them just because they are an inconvenience to you says a lot about your character, nephew.
    Also, feels good son when one of the swollest niggas at the gym compliments you. I see him all the time, but he came up to me, and he was like "Question, how old are you?", I said 17, and he said "My Son is 16, but he's real into school and his books, not exactly athletic. Can't say that's a bad thing, but I've always tried getting him into lifting, just not his thing. But I love seeing shit like that, every time I'm in here, I see you in here busting your ass, and you're getting bigger by the week. I've competed, and you're nowhere near competition size, but you're making really solid progress, everything's filling out nicely. And you're only 17, hope you never give up, this is one of the best things you could ever do to yourself.", then we bullshitted a lil bit, and he asked if I've thought about competing, and I said yea, and he said that if I need any contest prep tips, help, a spotter, form checker, whatever, to just ask. Felt good, any average motherfucker telling me I'm getting big is nice, but to the average motherfucker, fucking Taylor Lautner is swole as fuck. So for one of the swollest motherfuckers in the gym, who's competed before, to tell me that, it really felt amazing. Reassured me that all this hard work is so fucking worth it.
    Episode said:

Also, feels good son when one of the swollest niggas at the gym compliments you. I see him all the time, but he came up to me, and he was like "Question, how old are you?", I said 17, and he said "My Son is 16, but he's real into school and his books, not exactly athletic. Can't say that's a bad thing, but I've always tried getting him into lifting, just not his thing. But I love seeing shit like that, every time I'm in here, I see you in here busting your ass, and you're getting bigger by the week. I've competed, and you're nowhere near competition size, but you're making really solid progress, everything's filling out nicely. And you're only 17, hope you never give up, this is one of the best things you could ever do to yourself.", then we bullshitted a lil bit, and he asked if I've thought about competing, and I said yea, and he said that if I need any contest prep tips, help, a spotter, form checker, whatever, to just ask. Felt good, any average motherfucker telling me I'm getting big is nice, but to the average motherfucker, fucking Taylor Lautner is swole as fuck. So for one of the swollest motherfuckers in the gym, who's competed before, to tell me that, it really felt amazing. Reassured me that all this hard work is so fucking worth it.

So a person more advanced than you, who has been doing longer than you, took the time to give you a few words of encouragement, and it made you feel good about yourself and the work that you have been putting in?

:-?

I feel like you're setting me up with tee ball leauge pitches here.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

Usually dies down around right now.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Lol at Leah seriously taking the time to flag every single post in this thread. Sup Dayna?

Drink sulphuric acid.

Episode said:

Usually dies down around right now.

And I couldn't be happier. I was expecting that it would last 'til at least March.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    id rather everyone went home regulars and all..id prefer and empty gym..a little selfish but dont really give a fuck
    Lol I don't take it that far. I get along wit regulars, they know how to fucking act in a gym. As long as what you're doing doesn't interfere wit what I'm doing, then we good. And put simply, the regulars don't, the resolutioners do.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    with an empty gym im just stress free..i always over think shit.. i dont got to be worrying about if ive been on the olympic weights too long..if ive been on a machine too long.. if i grab a free weight that some dood was using etc.. id rather just be alone with my cuz and we do our thing
    Also, doing Front Squats for the first time today. :-SS

They're added into my Leg day now on Month 2 of this current program I'm doing. Never even fucking attempted them before. Been watching form videos to prep myself. Don't look to be too much different than traditional Back Squats, but Im'ma use bitch weight for my first attempt to make sure I get it right.