Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Finally hit dat 200 Lb. bench yesterday. Was actually able to increase weight on a fucking cut. \m/

Back to doing legs this week. Skipped both leg days last week and rehabbed my knee and hamstring due to a minor injury, everything's feeling good now.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

Skipped both leg days last week and rehabbed my knee and hamstring due to a minor injury, everything's feeling good now.

Rehabbed or rested? Rehabbing usually is used in the context of physical therapy.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Need some help guys. So I dropped from 230 to 210 again, but more or less not in a good way. Because of my work schedule, I haven't put that much effort into eating. Some days I'll just have a fiber bar before work and then some microwaveable diet dinner when I get home and that'd basically be it. For the most part I'd estimate that I average just over 1,000 calories. Now I know that if I mess up and eat bad shit, I'll gain all that weight back unreasonably fast. Basically I just want some tips on some good quick things I could eat before work and maybe spread out through the day that will help me out.
    image Photobucket
    TheCLIT said:

Need some help guys. So I dropped from 230 to 210 again, but more or less not in a good way. Because of my work schedule, I haven't put that much effort into eating. Some days I'll just have a fiber bar before work and then some microwaveable diet dinner when I get home and that'd basically be it. For the most part I'd estimate that I average just over 1,000 calories. Now I know that if I mess up and eat bad shit, I'll gain all that weight back unreasonably fast. Basically I just want some tips on some good quick things I could eat before work and maybe spread out through the day that will help me out.

Anything. Pre-cooking is your best friend. That's exactly what I do any time I have a long day at the studio and shit. You can even cook for 3-4 days worth of food.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Almost broke through the 200 pound mark, 202, for the first time in 5 years . should hit it soon though running 3-4 miles 4 days a week
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    \m/
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Shield95 said:

TheCLIT said:

Anything. Pre-cooking is your best friend. That's exactly what I do any time I have a long day at the studio and shit. You can even cook for 3-4 days worth of food.

What I did was went and got a wife and just make her do it. It's show effective lol. Erik's method works good too. We end up pre-cooking a bunch of shit during hockey season to save time. Chicken cooks up easy and goes with everything and is way healthier than microwave food. You can also cook up a few different sides (rice, potatoes,pasta etc) and put them away.

Are you doing any exercising with the calorie cut?
    edited June 2013
    Since i've gotten serious about doing tough mudders and shit i've dramatically improved my diet. Soda completely cut for water, quadrupled my protein intake, nutrition shakes, smaller potions more times a day, and started eating breakfast.

Dem caffeine headaches fucking sucked for a few days
    How long have you been at it? Long enough to feel the difference in your body/energy/mood yet?
    edited June 2013
    about 2 weeks now. First week sucked horribly as my body adjusted to my diet and starting to exercise again. Now i'm going farther everyday, kinda like my body remembers the Military and wants almost as bad as i do. Up to almost 4 mile runs without killing myself, It feels amazing. Got a weight bench coming in a day or 2.
    Y'all seriously need to try IIFYM. I'm getting fucking shredded and I'm eating Pop Tarts daily and still getting high enough protein.
    edited June 2013
    i stopped reading at Broscience, also my "diet" is more along the lines of eating healthy all around than trying to lose weight.
    Broscience is a great word.
    Jobe said:

Broscience is a great word.

that it is, but i wouldn't trust it's applications
    Shield95 said:

Y'all seriously need to try IIFYM. I'm getting fucking shredded and I'm eating Pop Tarts daily and still getting high enough protein.

I'm good. I care less about being shredded than I do about eating garbage like pop tarts. Eat some carrots instead nigger. There is a major difference in our training goals.

i stopped reading at Broscience, also my "diet" is more along the lines of eating healthy all around than trying to lose weight.

It's not broscience you fucking dumbass. It actually goes completely against all the bullshit broscience claims. Educate yourself before you talk shit.

• cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Shane just fyi caffiene isn't bad for you. It has actually shown to help fat loss and is used in many fat loss and workout supplements. Its the cream and sugar that kills the coffee . If you could skip the cream and switch to splenda that would be helpful
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I had Splenda once by accident and I wanted to die
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    ya its some kind of terrible. my suggestion is coming from the "bodybuilding" perspective. imo unless you are a bodybuilder and cutting extreme weight the sugar and cream in coffee is negligible unless you put more than like 3 creams in each coffee