Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    You can see my dick in that pic? :\">
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Look at you beta ass Zealanders and your skinny ass plates. =;
    It weighs 20kg
    No difference to your rubber plates

Murica....where everything's gotta be bigger
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    God damn right \m/
    Stfu boy wonder and get yo skinny ass outta this thread
    The cutting strength loss has begun. :-<

I been maintaining my 195 bench, and got 5 reps on all 3 sets last week, and this week, I got 3 reps on 1, and 2 1/2 on the other 2. (2 1/2 meaning 2 full reps and then my spotter had to help lift it on the 3rd.)

Fuck I hate this.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Well, I am so out of shape...but I started working out tonight. It's something Iv been planning since I quit smoking but have put off...well I quit drinking pop 4 days ago so I decided its a good time to get my shit together and stop being a fat ass. I'm just starting small with cardio focus and as many push ups and sit ups as I can do...once I cut some weight ill be lifting in a gym...Iv done this before and never stuck with it, but Im in a better mindset then Iv ever been in my life, it's like something just clicked...maybe it was the quitting smoking but I feel like I can actually do anything I set my mind to for the first time into life. It will be a lot of work but I'm looking forward to it \m/
    rexum420 said:

Well, I am so out of shape...but I started working out tonight. It's something Iv been planning since I quit smoking but have put off...well I quit drinking pop 4 days ago so I decided its a good time to get my shit together and stop being a fat ass. I'm just starting small with cardio focus and as many push ups and sit ups as I can do...once I cut some weight ill be lifting in a gym...Iv done this before and never stuck with it, but Im in a better mindset then Iv ever been in my life, it's like something just clicked...maybe it was the quitting smoking but I feel like I can actually do anything I set my mind to for the first time into life. It will be a lot of work but I'm looking forward to it \m/

=D> Better fucking stick to it boi.

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    rexum420 said:

you can do it bro, ya just gotta stick to the goal and put the work in.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    edited April 2013
    I know I can do it...that's what makes me want to...quitting smoking really made me realize that I really can do any thing I set my mind to...I feel like a completely different person since
    It didn't help your spelling :P
    I just type as fast as I can on my phone and could give two shits...I don't claim to be the best speller in the world or anything I just really don't give a fuck on here...if anything this forum has made my grammar worse cause I'm so used to typing like this =))

:|
    Guess there wasn't strength loss after all...yet.

Got all 5 reps on all 3 sets yesterday on bench at 195, and I've been steady getting all 5 reps of all 3 sets of 210 squats. Guess last week's pathetic bench sets were just the result of an "off" day. But the fact that I'm still maintaining all my maxes after almost a month of cutting is fucking fantastic.
    And still doing 315 calf raises lol.
    Well my arms and stomach were hit today so I went for a jog instead of chrunches/push up ect. Holy fuck is it gonna be a long road lol...I don't have shit for stamina...maybe it was the cold weather but I couldn't breath for shit...it was only 20 mins to...I know that doesn't seem much to y'all who work out...but ya gotta start some where \m/
    Gonna get a bike in the next couple weeks and start riding it to work as well