Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And I'm mad, my gym's leg extension and leg curl machines only go up to 250, and I'm hitting 250 no problem now. Obviously can't raise the weight.
    Oh, also, I felt like a bitch at the gym today. This nigga gets in the squat rack, has 4 plates on each side, and this motherfucker is like full blown DYEL mode, looking like a slightly more swole Will, so I'm sitting there like "Lol no way, this motherfucker's gonna snap some shit up.".

Does 12 reps no problem, then goes for 5 plates. :-|
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    damn....it sucks i cant do squats cuz of a shoulder injury they dont bend that far back so i have to settle for that hack squat thing instead
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I love going to my gym. Just a lot of hot college bitches.

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Had back today and deadlifted 315 lbs.... feelsgoodman.jpg
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i wanna see a vid of brando doin 315. if a real deadlift with real form then thats some good shit dood
    Since the holiday bloat is completely gone (I was weighing in at 191 last week lol.), and today marks the end of Month 1 of my current program, I did a weigh-in, and I currently weigh 183. Dope. I started at 176 a month ago, and wanted to gain 1-2 pounds a week, so mission accomplished. And in this 1 month of Shortcut To Size, I think I've seen more gains than I did in all 3 months of Body Beast. Chest is finally forming, shirts are all getting tight as Hell around my chest, but what I'm most happy about is I'm finally getting some fucking Traps. Forming dat "oval" shape wit my chest. And of course, as I already said, my legs are outgrowing my upper body like a motherfucker, maaaad leg progress. Tris are looking j00cier than ever.
    So fucking disappointed in myself. Went for 205 squat, got 2 sets of 3 reps, then by the 3rd set, I was hitting one rep failure, and this is after like 3 minute rests. So, I had to be a bitch and lower it to 195 for sets 3 and 4. Fuck man.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    i never go for 1RM hitting as much as i can isnt really a priority for me. dont get me wrong i want to go up in weight or reps every week but being like "bro i can bench/squat/DL/curl 1million pounds" doesnt really matter to me. its just a bagging point. my weights for things may seem low but im doing it 30x+a dropset.
    i do a couple sets of 8 reps then i sometimes go for 1 rep max outs
    On the plus side, smashed out 4 sets of 5 reps of 185 Lb. Romanian Deadlifts, plus a dropset of 5 reps at 145 Lbs.
    Ahahaha, I was walking back from the cable machines to the weight room, and this 5/10 was walking on the treadmill, I had a huge pump going, she saw me, immediately put her chest out, and started swaying her hips while she was walking. Brushed it off, and she looked sad. :))
    damn i hope to be as cool as you one day 8->
    Well I know you have no standards and woulda approached her, but when an ugly bitch tryna peacock and be slutty to grab my attention, nah, I ain't havin' dat son.
    I'm shallow as shit, I'll admit that. But not as shallow as a bitch to the point where if that same ugly bitch complimented me, I'd act disgusted or creeped out, I'd at least acknowledge it and be friendly. Wit bitches, it's:

Ugly guy: You're hot.
    EW. FUCKING RAPIST.
    Hot guy: You're hot.
    OH MY GOD PUSSY SOAKED FUCK ME NOW.
    a girl has never called me a rapist when i complimented her, which means either

A: erik is full of shit or
    B: Im hot as hell B-)
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Erik every bitch in that gym must want your cock!?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah, maybe women your age. When you're in your late 20's and women start feeling their internal clock tick, it's a whole different fucking ballgame.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page