Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    new max's

bench press 130 X 2
    back squats 165 X 1

tomm goin for deadlift max

and tho my max's arent going up anything crazy its cuz i feel everytime i do shit my form just gets so much better..esp with my cousin coaching me.. its amazing how much more you feel lifts when they are done correctly
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can't take these Goddamn resolutioners anymore man. Chest/Tris and Back/Bis day are nearly impossible because arms and chest are all these fucking faggots train. Spent nearly 4 hours both yesterday and today at the gym simply 'cause I had to wait so long for these beta bitches to finish their horribly incorrect sets. Leg day? No problem! 'Cause of course these faggots never trained their legs for a single second in their Goddamn lives. March can't come soon enough when all these queers give up and vacate.
    hes kinda right tho, if your not gonna stick it out your just taking up peoples time who are actually gonna stick it out..kind of annoying when you have a routine
    obviously but the people who dont stick it out are annoying.. plus i know its selfish but i like a quiet gym and not have to wait for shit sorry but its true
    Except I do, this shit literally started on December 31st ON THE DOT. Before then, the gym at it's absolute busiest wasn't nearly half as bad as this bullshit. And as a matter of fact, it was all the same faces that I saw, and still see, every time I'm at the gym. And all of them have gym etiquette, now it's all these fucking curlbro faggots that have no clue what they're doing, and are gonna quit, and return January 2014. It's a vicious cycle. Why do I know they're gonna quit? 'Cause it's no small councidence that as soon as New Year's hit, the gym got ridiculously flooded, which means they're all resolutioners, and what do resolutioners do as far as fitness? Give the fuck up. 'Cause if it takes a new calendar to make a change, you never truly wanted a change, you're just doing some momentary bullshit to make yourself feel like a better person, and appear so to those around you. I started taking this shit seriously out of fucking nowhere, it didn't take some bullshit revelation or resolution, I was sick of looking at a fatass in the mirror, and knew it was time to go all in and work my ass off, and that there was no looking back. Fuck a resolution, and fuck these faggots in the gym that I'll never see again past February.
    NolaMetal said:

obviously but the people who dont stick it out are annoying.. plus i know its selfish but i like a quiet gym and not have to wait for shit sorry but its true

World must be ending. Me and Nola agree 100% on something.
    hes right i mean i dont hate people for trying to make a change but it is kind of annoying for regulars
    if it didnt effect me in any way i would seriously not give one fuck, but i have a routine n shit
    Why do you think resolutioners and their bullshit are a running meme on literally every lifting and fitness forum I go on? 'Cause this shit is fact, it's a vicious cycle, and they always leave. Yet manage to make complete asses of themselves at the gym while they enjoy their temporary stay.
    Y u even mad doe? You never even come in here, and all of a sudden you're PMSing over something that doesn't even concern you. Let us cry about our gym problems.

It's aight doe, I've been purposely being a fucking obnoxious animal wit these faggots. Screaming, slamming weights down like a savage, etc. I was overdoing it like a motherfucker today, and one of my dudes that I talk to, he's spotted me before, traded sets, etc., recognized exactly what I was doing and just started laughing his ass off in the corner. This one kid, complete DYEL, looked scared lol, kept eyeing me all worried like I was gonna lose my mind.
    Then don't read my thread, baby. ;;)

And what you just described is a resolutioners. No fucking gym etiquette whatsoever. But gon' and keep getting mad over and defending quitters.
    Like I said, don't even affect you. Might be time to switch brands, Tampax ain't helping dat flow.

And I need no justification. I'm a nice ass dude at my gym, too nice to the point where I'll just roll the bar off my chest rather than asking for a spotter, but these resolutioners are fucking faggots, they can suck my fucking dick, and I can't wait for them to fucking quit and go the fuck back home sitting on their asses 'til 1/1/14.

You'd think someone like me would be overjoyed to see more people at the gym and improving themselves, but no, not when I know it's just as fake and temporary as any other resolution. Can't wait for them to fucking leave. Deal wit it. You don't even lift, you don't even go to the gym, and you don't even have to deal wit any of this, so why the fuck you mad? Stay out my thread if I'm so rude and annoying.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Keeps coming back for more. I like 'em feisty, shawty.

And yea, for a reason, and it's purposely being a dick, and as I said, a few other regulars knew exactly what I was doing, and why I was doing it. These faggots have no gym etiquette, so I'll return the favor. Never have I been a dick to regulars or anyone who shows respect, never caused any problems, etc. . But these resolutioners don't get the same respect, they can suck my jawn.
    Jobe said:

LOL What the fuck? Was this from a competition or something? I could see Ronnie doing that shit too ahaha.

• evilDDevilDD Posts: 572 just the tip
    edited January 2013
    i got laid at the gym once.i was just sitting on the bike thing and she started using the bike next to me. I wasn't trying but she was all enthusiastic. so she starts talking shit to me and so i schooled her at basketball. we started dating and i got to lick her blonde virgin pussy right before she graduated.
    i dont think jay likes you talking about his sister on here..
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I was gonna edit Jay to Brad, but whats the point? That nigga dead.
    LOL Nigga's a boss.

I was gonna edit Jay to Brad, but whats the point? That nigga dead.

cmon now we all know that girl aint no virgin..