Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2013
    Headed to the gym, going for dat 185 squat! 4 x 6-8 + drop set. Then going for 225 for 4 x 3-5 + drop set next Friday.
    Smashed dat 185. Now officially squatting more than my bodyweight, I feel like a fucking champion. However, I think I'm only going for 205 next week, rather than 225. I nailed the 185 and got all my reps on all 4 sets, but it took literally everything in me, I was screaming like an animal and everyone in the weight room was staring at me lol. I think 40 Lbs. will be too much of a jump, but I'll be able to handle 205.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2013
    Dont overdo the screaming Popsicle - people will think you're weird
    Gnomez said:

Dont overdo the screaming Popsicle - people will think you're weird

I ain't even the worst. There's 3 niggas who are notorious for it lol. They get fucking LOUD, and it ain't even when they're pushing themselves their hardest like me. They'll literally be warming up their Biceps, curling 15-20 pounds, and they sound like they're going for a new Deadlift PR ahaha.

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I think I probably get more protein than I realize, I just don't really track it all that well. I have chicken or turkey almost daily, eat low fat cheese and yogurt and milk (especially on dat bulk) everyday, usually eat almonds or other mixed nuts for snacks etc, but I always seem to think that I still haven't gotten enough.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Jobe said:

I think I probably get more protein than I realize, I just don't really track it all that well. I have chicken or turkey almost daily, eat low fat cheese and yogurt and milk (especially on dat bulk) everyday, usually eat almonds or other mixed nuts for snacks etc, but I always seem to think that I still haven't gotten enough.

Definitely start counting it, you're prolly hitting it no problem. And if you weigh all your food like I do, you can track it pretty much to a T. I usually hit my protein no problem and have enough calories left for a big bowl of cereal or some Pop Tarts, whatever really, since all my minimums are hit at that point.

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I don't count shit, I don't weigh anything either. Ain't nobody got time for dat lol. I just have an idea of what I should be eating, and about how much of it, and try to stick to it most of the time. Maybe one of these days ill track everything for a week to see how close to the ballpark I actually am.

Better yet, I could have the wife do it for me :))
    Pass the god damn butter.
    It's just easier for me and gives me more peace of mind, I like to know exactly what I'm taking in, and then it also helps where say I'm gaining fat too quickly or something, I can go "Well I'll lower the carbs by 50G and see if that helps.", and if it does, then I know what the problem was. I haven't run into that problem, but I'm just saying, if I did, obviously the best way to correct it would be to know exactly what I'm taking in.
    edited January 2013
    This is how closely I track everything, straight from my iPhone notes for today lol:

Fat: 131 = 1,179 Calories
    Carbs: 401 = 1,604 Calories
    Protein: 198 = 792 Calories

3,575 Calories
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Is that ur bulk numbers? Or....

Yea, I would hope that wasn't my cut numbers lol.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited January 2013
    My cousin is doing his Level one crossfit seminar today, pretty cool stuff.. by the end of the weekend hes hopefully gonna be a licensed crossfit trainer
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Episode said:

Yea, I would hope that wasn't my cut numbers lol.

i wasnt sure if you were still bulking or maintaining lol
    Absolutely fucking unreal. If this doesn't inspire a fatfuck to get the fuck up and do something, then they're beyond saving.

Guess I'm "coaching" this female. :-??
    I never fail to be amused watching people at the gym.
    Guy turns up today, hops on bench, no warm up, throws 2 plates on (so total weight incl bar is 60kg = 132lb), struggles and grunts and gets 1 x rep
    WTF?
    See that shit all the time. :))

Smashed dat 155 Lb. Bench today.
    edited January 2013
    Nice work boi.

Omg now he's doing about 75kg and repping it out

But wait....he's only going 1/2 way down and nowhere near his chest. And with an open palm (thumb not wrapped around bar)....here comes an injury....
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    That would look like I was a weirdo stalker