Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Suicide Sucks

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Yeah, I never had a general doctor diagnose me, it was my psychiatrist. I honestly can say I won the lottery of psychiatrists, lol. Doctors, imo, don't seem like they have the time to really find which medication would be best for you, since they have so little time with each patient.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    dunno, but i sure as hell never took it again. its a really good thing it happened while i was hospitalized or i might have actually went into cardiac arrest.
    damn, thats bad, glad youre alright playa..
    Yeah, I never had a general doctor diagnose me, it was my psychiatrist. I honestly can say I won the lottery of psychiatrists, lol. Doctors, imo, don't seem like they have the time to really find which medication would be best for you, since they have so little time with each patient.
    I got this same feeling when I went to the Dr. i had a lsit of questions and he seemed to jst be blowing me off and wrote the script like 5 seconds after meeting me. i wish they would take more time to get to know patients before jsut handing them everything. i was so pissed when that celexa shit did me dirty, his excuse was just liek you have to try different shit to find the right one, i havent taken another anti deppresant since and i'm glad i havent. being sober has made my anxiety alot less and i feel better today :-bd
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    my last doc overmedicated me to the point i was actually worse then originally. so i dropped all my meds and am doing ok
    That really sucks, but you can't really blame the doctor since they have so many people to see in one day, y'know? That's why you guys should go to a psychiatrist, since they can get to know you and pick the type of medication that would be best for you.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    That really sucks, but you can't really blame the doctor since they have so many people to see in one day, y'know? That's why you guys should go to a psychiatrist, since they can get to know you and pick the type of medication that would be best for you.
    i had a psychiatrist
    i had a psychiatrist
    Then that really blows. D: I'm sorry it didn't work out for ya.

i'm feeling better than i was before. for the past i'd say close to 10 years all i did was drink off and on like a fish. i've been sober here and there throughout, but never took it seriously enough. this time i'm taking it seriously, i seea therapist once a week that halps me through my anxiety issues and it really does help to see one to gain knowledge and just have someone to talk to about life. i never really struggled with depression, i know alot of people who have and its terrible, my main problem was always anxiety, but i am feeling alot better in recent months and horpfully through prolonged sobriety and continuing to use the tools my counselor has provided me, i can live life without much anxiety. we'll see how i feel though once i am totally off the xanax, i'm down to 1 mili a day now, in a few more months i sould be off it all together, then we'll see how i am feeling. *crosses fingers and knocks on wood, ect*
    =D> Yay for George!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i have anxiety about the weirdest things, i cant be in public with lots of people around by myself. even when i go to a bar or something and other people are in the bathroom and im waiting for them to get out, i get wicked nervous. when i get like that i usually play with buttons on my cell phone in my pocket and when i get home i realized i took like 100 black pictures of the inside of my pocket lol
    i have anxiety about the weirdest things, i cant be in public with lots of people around by myself. even when i go to a bar or something and other people are in the bathroom and im waiting for them to get out, i get wicked nervous. when i get like that i usually play with buttons on my cell phone in my pocket and when i get home i realized i took like 100 black pictures of the inside of my pocket lol
    yeah it depends on the situation for me, like i'll be fine at a show or sporting even for the most part, but if i get in like a classroom type setting or a meeting for a job, i get bugged out @-)
    I used to be super paranoid about people around me. I always thought like, when someone laughed, I thought they were laughing at me and making fun of me, etc. I look back on all the things I used to do/think and I just facepalm.
    i have horrible phone anxiety too. like if i have to call the bank or a job or something i literally pace around my house for like an hour before the call
    I used to be super paranoid about people around me. I always thought like, when someone laughed, I thought they were laughing at me and making fun of me, etc. I look back on all the things I used to do/think and I just facepalm.
    this is how i get when i smoke pot, i used to smoke maddd chronic, when i was younger i'd go through an ounce a week, but not anymore, when i smoke pot now i get all paranoid and think everyones staring at me, i cant even stand being in my on skin. i just want to crawl into a hole untill it wears off.

that's why i dont smoke weed anymore :-bd
    OMG! SAMSIES! I have a hard time ordering food/calling places because I'm afraid of people. D:

i only smoke weed by myself becuz i also get wayy paranoid in public to the point where im not even enjoying myself
    Ew, going out in public high scares me. If I'm drunk I have all the confidence in the world and feel like I can do ANYTHING!
    OMG! SAMSIES! I have a hard time ordering food/calling places because I'm afraid of people. D:

i can only order food as of recently and only to places that ive been 100 times. i still cant order food from a place ive never been too
    i have horrible phone anxiety too. like if i have to call the bank or a job or something i literally pace around my house for like an hour before the call
    my main anxiety issues are sometimes thinking i'm gonna pass out or get sick in public, i know it sounds weird, but i just get really nervous that something bad is gonna happen when i'm in an uncomfortable situation. it's very strange, but alot of this has subsided recently, i think the booze was fucking with me head...
    Everyone thinks it's so ridiculous about the whole ordering food thing. It's like, you just don't understand, man! D: