Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Suicide Sucks

Comments

• Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    I think that's what he meant by saying I have a degenerative disorder. Like I said, I understand people who commmit suicide over emotional pain but sometimes people do it over something they've been feeling for a few weeks rather than thinking "maybe this will get better in a year or 2"
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this quoting thing is pissing me off but i'm pretty sure i've got the worst metal problems on this board. i've had 2 psychiatric hospitalizations, one for attempted suicide ( it was after iraq. get ptsd then get the calls to balls call me a pussy. ) everyhting you have, i've been there done that, most likely worse than you so i do know wtf i'm talking about.
    i love how people think they've had it "worse" then anybody else, you dont know that and neither do i. but whatever, lets just agree to disagree cause theres no point in arguing.
    no i won't agree because your retarded if you think metal pain is worse than physical pain. also i've been injured in war, i'm pretty damn sure i've been through worse than you
    again, you dont know what i've gone through i dont know what you've gone through so you can't say that with absolute certainty.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited March 2011
    again, you dont know what i've gone through i dont know what you've gone through so you can't say that with absolute certainty.
    go to war and get back to me bud.
    I think that's what he meant by saying I have a degenerative disorder. Like I said, I understand people who commmit suicide over emotional pain but sometimes people do it over something they've been feeling for a few weeks rather than thinking "maybe this will get better in a year or 2"
    i was implying what i went through actually, but its the same idea. its just that i hit the bottom and couldnt take it anymore and decided to work through it.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i get what you guys are saying though, and im not knockin' judy here, im just trying to explain what i mean.
    I understand why people commit suicide when they have what I have or any long term physical disorder. I understand why people commit suicide when someone they've been w/ for 20+ years dies. You can say that part of what I have is mental if you wanna consider the whole knowing that I may never get better.
    ok? but i still dont know what you went through and you still dont know what i went through.
    ok? but i still dont know what you went through and you still dont know what i went through.
    people here know what i've been through and until you watch that horror with your own eyes you'll never know true helplessness bro
    I agree if that means anything.
    Well, I agree w/ the whole "you don't know what I've been through".
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    My mom has good reason to off herself...and I know she thinks about it. She's told me because really, I'm the only person that was always there and could talk to her everyday. I'm sure if it wasn't for me she'd have a much less reason to be here. She has MS (but imo I think it's a back/nerve problem) and ontop of that she wakes up with a migraine everyday and it's been that way for over 10-15 years. She always has a headache almost 24/7. Maybe for one hour out of a day in a blue moon it will go away for about an hour.

And now, ontop of that from the drugs she's been taking for shit for years, they've fucked her teeth all up. She has to come up with 5g's to fix it and we don't have it...especially when we could hardly afford to pay utility bills. My dad doesn't help at all and lies tp her about everything because in his eyes, she's a drug addict and I wouldn't put it past him to blame her for us having no money. The whole situation is fucked and everyday I worry if I'm going to get a phone call that.something happened to her, she died, or what. Me being in Texas makes it even harder to deal with. I've been told countless times not to worry and things will get better...but it's been like 2 years and it just keeps getting worse. All this adds to my depression and sometimes it's hard to ignore it, because I do that quite often to deal with it.

So imo, mental and physical pain are completely different but can be linked. You also can't judge if you haven't been through one or the other
    imageimage
    I agree if that means anything.
    you would <_>
    edited March 2011
    people here know what i've been through and until you watch that horror with your own eyes you'll never know true helplessness bro
    thats the point i was tryin' to make though, until you go through the same thing as someone else you can never fully understand then.

Right now I've only suffered from some hair loss due to the drugs I'm on, weight gain, tiredness, feeling sick a lot. I still struggle daily w/ going to work and even though I have a job it doesn't make it any easier on me because of comments I face from being handicap. They waited too long on my disorder and I have a very slim chance of remission. The one doc I go to tries time and time again to diagnose me w/ something different because she doesn't want to accept what the pain management clinic told me I had. Reality is that no doc knows how to treat me because some have never even heard what I had. If I go to the clinic when I'm in bad shape and get a new doc, I'm fucked because all they say is, "I don't know what to do, what do you suggest?" I'd have to say that frustrates me the most because I just paid $100 or so for someone to not know what to do. I just pray that this doesn't spread throughout my body like pain management said it would.
    sorry to hear that judy, that really sucks. i really do hope everything works out for you.
    My mom has good reason to off herself...and I know she thinks about it. She's told me because really, I'm the only person that was always there and could talk to her everyday. I'm sure if it wasn't for me she'd have a much less reason to be here. She has MS (but imo I think it's a back/nerve problem) and ontop of that she wakes up with a migraine everyday and it's been that way for over 10-15 years. She always has a headache almost 24/7. Maybe for one hour out of a day in a blue moon it will go away for about an hour.

And now, ontop of that from the drugs she's been taking for shit for years, they've fucked her teeth all up. She has to come up with 5g's to fix it and we don't have it...especially when we could hardly afford to pay utility bills. My dad doesn't help at all and lies tp her about everything because in his eyes, she's a drug addict and I wouldn't put it past him to blame her for us having no money. The whole situation is fucked and everyday I worry if I'm going to get a phone call that.something happened to her, she died, or what. Me being in Texas makes it even harder to deal with. I've been told countless times not to worry and things will get better...but it's been like 2 years and it just keeps getting worse. All this adds to my depression and sometimes it's hard to ignore it, because I do that quite often to deal with it.

So imo, mental and physical pain are completely different but can be linked. You also can't judge if you haven't been through one or the other

I really hope that one day your mom will somehow get better. I know what it's like to sit there and think, "Wow, I didn't feel pain for the last hour". It's like false hope. The best thing you can do is just be there. It means more than you'll ever know.
    edited March 2011
    I really hope someone figures out something better to treat you or make you better, Judy.
    no nuerologist in the state will even see her until we get insurance which until i go to school and get my CDL is not gonna happen. still got a wait a year to get that thou :(
    edited March 2011
    :-( that should be fuckkin illegal. they're refusing treatment.
    welcome to America's healthcare system. may odin intervene and stop the repubs from repealing obama's healthcare law because that type of shit is what they are fighting to keep.
    Sadly it's not illegal at all. I wish it was. I mean even if it mean losing ability of the leg totally, I would as long as I didn't suffer from pain. Btw, if anyone cares, here's a link of what they think I have. Though the soundtrack to it is really really sad, I just mute it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo-xQLigqDo
    edited March 2011
    even if obama loses the next election if the dems manage to hold on to the senate they can block the repel. so there is hope.