Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Suicide Sucks

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    my main anxieties are:
    talking on the phone
    going to new places (especially alone)
    being in public alone
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Meeting new people is super scary too. I always feel like I'm so awkward.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    meeting new people is okay if im with a buddy or someone else but by myself it sucks
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    anxiety is fucking beat, i hope everyone can concur their demons with that shit like i've been doing. i'm not cured, but my shit is definately better than it was a year ago. i dont think i'll ever be cured, i've just learned to live with it better. fuck anxiety, its the shittiest feeling in the world. i hope you guys feel better with that shit one day real soon. like myself and BT have stated, if it gets too out of control maybe you should see a dr. or therapist. i wish nothing nut the bet for yooz. *brohugz*
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I hate when someone else drives because I don't trust that other person.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    OMG! SAMSIES! I have a hard time ordering food/calling places because I'm afraid of people. D:

I have the same problem...makes me feel like I suck at life =(
    imageimage
    my main anxieties are:
    talking on the phone
    going to new places (especially alone)
    being in public alone
    Sames. I never used to be like that before 15...but some events happened and I didn't realize how much it effected me until years later. Fucking sucks and I'd rather not have any anxiety but I do
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Only medication I'll ever need is my Mary Jane. B-)

And lolz, I love being high in public, it's fun as Hell. I don't get paranoid at all.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Idk, it's just funny. Especially my buddies at GameStop. I'll go in and they'll give me one look and they're like "You're high as a fucking kite." And I just lose it lolz. Idk, everything's funny when you're high.>_>

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    didn't realize there are that many crazy people on this forum (including myself), thats awesome! alright, who here has been in a mental hospital? don't lie lol
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    didn't realize there are that many crazy people on this forum (including myself), thats awesome! alright, who here has been in a mental hospital? don't lie lol
    My mom was going to take me to one when I was 14..talked her out of it in the parking lot

I'd like to go to a few abandoned ones though lol
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    My parents kinda talked about the idea, but I didn't think it'd help at all.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Sir, it is the Private's duty to inform the senior drill instructor that Private Pyle has a full magazine that is locked and loaded. Sir! 8-X %%-
    I've been to one just to visit a friend. never been committed.
    loser!.........lol jk. i've been to a mental hospital as a patient, twice lol. well, it was just a regular hospital with a psych ward. the first time i was in involuntary for 2 weeks, the second time i was in voluntary for 1 week. it was sooooooooooooooooo fuckin' boring. in involuntary we weren't allowed to go outside, so i was stuck inside for 2 weeks and the place wasn't even that big. one of the first medicines they gave me (abilify), i was experiencing seriously bad side effects and no matter how much i complained the doctors wouldn't do shit. after i got out of involuntary i was still on that stuff and i was just feeling worse and worse. i had blurry vision, stiffness, very dizzy, and i couldn't sit still at all (that was the worst side effect). i think i even hallucinated a couple times. anyway, when they let me go they had me in an out patient program and still nobody would listen to me about the side effects. and finally i was talkin' to 2 nurses or something that ran the out patient program and they saw how i couldn't sit still at all and they finally said "nobody should have to go through that" or something like that and took me off the medicine. so they asked me to go to voluntary so they could monitor the medicines i was taking. i shoulda said no but i stupidly said yes, and just like involuntary, it was boring as hell but at least i was allowed outside once every couple days for like an hour lol.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    {Upload|5455} 8-X %%-
    I don't even want to know what kind of drugs they may give you
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited March 2011
    One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest @ natty
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I've been evaluated in a crisis center more than once, but my fucked up mental state was due to substance abuse, so they gave me an IV, then sent me home. :-bd
    I feel like that would make me go even more insane.
    oh yeah. it was worse then prison in a lot of aspects i think. only allowed visitors for like 2 hours on 2 specific days of the week. they had a TV but rarely let us watch it and when they did, they didn't give us the remote, they changed the channel for us and people would insist on watching the dumbest shit. they made us go to these different "group therapy" bullshit stuff. it was so annoying and boring.

edited March 2011
    Once I blacked out from drinking and woke up in the hospital handcuffed to the bed, I was scared shitless, i didnt know what I had done. The nurse said I was in a fight and I wrestled with cops the night before and I'm lucky I'm not in trouble. My stomach was pumped and i was charcoaaled cuz some bitch said i tooke valum which wasnt true, i was just fucked up from about a week straight of drinking. I had a cathedar in and everything, it was bad. I went to the bathroom and my face was all beat up, i still to this day have no idea who whooped my ass and why?

but anyway after about an hr, i couldnt walk and was almost paralyzed on one side of my body, it was sooo fucked up. finally after falling on the ground in the waiting rooom cause i couldnt control my body, waiting for a ride, they took me back in to reavaluate me. the nurse said they gave me hadol, which is an antipsychotic med and i was havin an elergic reation. she shot me up with something and i was good to go!

when i asked why they gave me that, she said cause i was out of my mind violent and freaking out. thank the heavens i dont remember this story, what an embarressment, i dont miss these days. be careful drinking too much kids. this is just one fucked up story from drinking, i have plenty more. thankfully i'm sober today, fuck all that noise.