Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Suicide Sucks

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Of course no one ever shared stories with me like I am with the board. I dont know if that would have even made a difference had someone, but what I do know is that if you are in this spot.... You need to know and believe that others have been there too. Life can get a whole lot better and people do love you."

this is exactly how I feel and why I shared my experiences with drinking on this board. I just hope maybe my story can give someone hope one day. and the last sentence in your paragraph I agree to 100%. Shit will get better people if you seek help and change your way of thinking ansome of the choices you make.people are there to help, just ask.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm glad all yooz are feeling so much better =D>

The reason I shared this very personal information with yallz is just in case anyone else is dealing with a similar issue and wants to get sober or is dealing with anything likt that. You can do it no matter how tough it gets, stay strong and eventually you'll make it through the tough times. Go get some help, all you have to do is show desire to change and people will help you. Same goes for people with mental health issues, if you don't feel right, don't try to fight it, go to a Dr. and try to get yourself straightened out everyone is worth more then these issues, we can change and get better. I hope this will help someone out or at least give someone some knowledge about this shit. Good luck peoples!
    Just wanted to say, thanks for sharing and taking the time to care. :)
    no doubt wake ;-) ... just tryno show people there is hope when you think all hope is lost! i talked somewhat about my drinking problem before, but never in such detail. reading the 1st page of this thread made me want to tell my story so hopefully i can impact someones life in a positive way. If anyone ever has problems with substance abuse, you can always come and talk to me my friends, I'll do whatever I can to give you the proper advice and help you out. please if youre having issues like i spoke of, talk to me, I'll do whatever I can to help >:D<
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i take happy pills and it balances my clinical depresion out :)
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol, i take happy pills too. although, i dont really need them anymore, im addicting to them though. i go through withdrawels if i dont take 'em, it sucks.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    lol, i take happy pills too. although, i dont really need them anymore, im addicting to them though. i go through withdrawels if i dont take 'em, it sucks.
    what do you take if you dont mind me asking?
    i've taken pretty much every pill they make lol. but im currently taking zyprexa, lamictal, lexapro, and klonopin.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    effexor > everything else
    combo anti anxiety/despressant
    imageimage
    i take xanax, i was up to three mili's a day, but now i weened myself down to 1, i'm tryna get off them totslly but its a proccess, i'm sure you know.if i do it slow and ween down to nothinng they said my withdraws would be none to very minimal. how much klonopin you taking a day?
    zyprexa is the shit that made me gain so much weight.
    effexor > everything else
    combo anti anxiety/despressant
    my mom takes this, she swears by it and says it saved her fucking life basically.
    0.5 milligrams
    its a lovely pill and doesnt make you gain weight
    imageimage
    0.5 milligrams
    which pill makes you have the worse withdraws?
    effexor or zyprexa? cause zyprexa most certainly does, even doctors tell you that.
    thats awesome! i'm glad you found something that helps you cope!
    effexor or zyprexa? cause zyprexa most certainly does, even doctors tell you that.
    effexor
    imageimage
    yo Skully, if i ween my xanax down to almost nothing,should i expect withdraws, Dr's told me no, but i just wanted to ask someone with experience?
    0.5 milligrams
    which pill makes you have the worse withdraws?
    im not too sure. probably zyprexa but im taking so little of it now that its not as bad as it was. lexapro and klonopin give me withdrawels too.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    have either of your two have plans to some day get off them? Or have you decided it is just a life long medication?

I ask because, in my youth I think I very much should have been on something like that... However at some point I was able to kick the depression and now it is entirely not relevant even a little. I'm not saying that a chemical imbalance will always go away (perhaps you do need it for life), just curious what your thoughts are.