Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mental Health

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,717 jayfacer
    Xeno said:
    Hadnt noticed this thread before, and prob not the right place, but just went over to hook up with a chick that I used to fuck in college, and I couldn't stay hard through it. Eventually threw in the towel, talked a bit, and bounced. I know it's not anything physical cuz I have no problem getting hard 99% of the time, but it came up a few times with the girl I dated for a bit after breaking up with the fiancee too.

It's been over a year since me and the fiancee split up, I'm not holding a torch for her or have ANY desire to get back together, and I don't fantasize about her or anything when jerking off. I have no idea why it still feels like I'm fucking cheating or something when hooking up with someone else
    Before you make it deeper than that, were you even super attracted to the bitch in question? This is why I don’t even waste time on a 5 on some pussy is pussy shit cause if I ain’t into it then what’s the point. This happened to me one time cause I realized mid-cock in mouth that I didn’t even find the bitch attractive like that and I lost all interest immediately lmfao. And of course she felt bad and was asking if it was her and shit and I kinda felt bad but eh. But it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s an ED thing wit that being said.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Whisky doesn't make me soft it just makes it so I can't pop boiii

Also mid cock in mouth =))))))))))))

Been there. Was getting a blowjob by a questionable chick once and finished
     She wanted me to fuck her after, which usually isn't a problem for me, and it was just not happening with her lmao.

Never talked to her again after that lmao
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I'm a questionable dude though so it's hard to bag chicks that are dtf that arent questionable

Also same as rex whiskey doesnt have that effect on me but I won't nut, so eventually ill just get tired and stop. I'm sure I'd get whiskey dick if I drank half a handle but I've never tried fucking after that

I think it's a mix of both. Not attracted to this chick (big titties though) and also after 7 years in a relationship it's difficult to try and fool around while missing the emotional side of it
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    It be like that sometimes

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Go fuck a black chick it always does the trick for me 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    edited September 2023
    Nobody even called him a fag yet? Sounds like the only softer than M.U. is M.U. dick.  
    Post edited by Jobe_Wan_Kenobi on
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Shut up faggot 
    There's lots of gay in here. I just figured we protected our thoughts in here like we protect Trans people

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    "WE"!?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    =))))

I just mean its our safe place. 
    anyways,  heres an update on my pops. I really appreciate the kind words as well, as i really just needed to vent and im in a lot better place this weekend. 

So he was released from the hospital yesterday. I had a pretty blunt conversation with him about drinking. He essentially told me that he knows its killing him, as the doctor told him as much. 

He had a tear in his stomach lining. Basically, he was extremely dehydrated. He basically tried to get ready to go to the hospital and he told me he passed out while he was and threw up. 
    So from Saturday to Wednesday, he couldn't eat anything. Any time he was having water he would aspirate really bad and even throw up sometimes. 

It was so bad to where he says when he eats stuff now it has to be really really bland because it burns his throat going down lol. 

anyways. He seemed pretty terrified of what happened, and even said he knows drinking is just not an option for him any more.I know addicts always say shit like that, and im not getting my hopes up, but it was nice to hear him admit that.  

I did tell him to call me if he is thinking about it. and that AA meetings might be good. I also mentioned to him that i can get him into a long term rehab as well and that i think he should do that. as of now he wants to go back to work and try to live a normal life. 

I don't have a lot of faith, but the least i can do is try to give him some support. 

My dad did a lot of shitty things, and wasn't always a good person, but from the time i was 18 until 24 or so when i was working a lot of shitty jobs he was the only one who really helped me. So its the least i can do lol.

Good for you man 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Lost my grandma a couple weeks ago, and then had to take one of my aunt's dogs to the vet to be put down cause she was in really bad shape and my aunt didn't have the heart to do it. Thankfully the process is easy and quite peaceful, but damn there's just something about losing a dog, even if she wasn't mine. 

Can death be put on pause for like at least a few months?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I'm sorry to hear that man. Been living with/caring for my 93 yo nana who basically raised me and I know it's going to be 1000x worse when that happens
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I suppose it’s back on the battlefield and not just in training if you’re mentioning the emotional connection. Unless your just taking the time to love yourself lol. Good news either way. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I’ve been experiencing this weird thing where when I hear music from my childhood it makes me cry. All the gay AOR rock from the late 70s and early 80s. I hear some fucking Billy Squier or Doobie Brothers and it’s Niagara Falls. I’ve battled nihilism, anger and depression since I was 12, but this seems to work different. I can’t put my finger on it. I *think* it’s because I miss being young and that stuff reminds me of a simpler version of life, but I don’t really know. It’s strange
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,717 jayfacer
    SATAN said:
    I’ve been experiencing this weird thing where when I hear music from my childhood it makes me cry. All the gay AOR rock from the late 70s and early 80s. I hear some fucking Billy Squier or Doobie Brothers and it’s Niagara Falls. I’ve battled nihilism, anger and depression since I was 12, but this seems to work different. I can’t put my finger on it. I *think* it’s because I miss being young and that stuff reminds me of a simpler version of life, but I don’t really know. It’s strange
    This recently happened but I was on shrooms lmao. It started wit Everybody Wants To Rule The World and then I jus got on this random ass 80s kick and was playing a bunch of Queen, Billy Idol, etc. jus a bunch of 80s shit. Weird because it’s all before my time anyways and I never usually listen to any of that, but a lot of that was still on heavy rotation on the radio in the 90s when I was a kid. So it still gave me that heavy ass feeling of nostalgia and got me a lil misty eyed.