Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mental Health

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    How tf your parents gonna be pushing for that? Haven’t they seen the cost of living vs wages in the last 15 years? Shit is all fucked yo. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,717 jayfacer
    Facial hair is growing back on the left side of my face again. 🤘🏻🤘🏻 Currently the texture is like baby hair and it has no color, but growth of any kind is a good sign because permanent hair loss is a possibility wit radiation because it can completely destroy the hair follicles. Still have to shave it because of the texture/color difference, but I assume it will get back to normal over the next couple months. Huge relief tho cause I was definitely anxious as fuck that it would never grow hair again, shit was smooth as baby ass lmao.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    edited March 2022
    My boss and his brother got into a physical confrontation yesterday that i had to break up lol. They are trying to figure out how to divide the company so they dont have to work together. They each own 1/2 of the company. 

then today my GF was just bitching up a storm, so i called her out on her behavior and she blocked me lmao. 

So thats how this week is going lol.

Im just going to lock myself in a room thins weekend, smoke some weed, game, and continue teaching myself how to photo/video edit. Im pretty much done with dealing with other peoples drama and bullshit at this point in my life. Aint got time fo dat. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Ok so I gotta ask how she blocked you exactly lol social media and phone number?
    Just on iphone messenger lol. I  can message her on FB if i really needed to, or leave a voicemail. 

She just wanted me to drop it, but her shitty attitude had fucked up my morning and i was pissed. So i kept bitching back lol. 

We generally wont even argue over the phone. We try to keep those conversations in person because we feel like things get miss communicated. 

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,717 jayfacer
    Lmfao my ex would do that. Would block me for the day over any lil argument like a petty lil child.

I told her to keep doin it cause all she’s doin is pushin me away and she could get left.

She got left. 🤣🤣

Granted, it was over SO many things and the blocking was jus one of the many representations of the garbage type of person she is, but still.
    Yeah if it was like that I wouldn’t fuck with it lol. She can be pretty mean, and is quite the huge bitch, but she’s typically pretty mature when it comes to arguments usually. 
    edited June 2022
    Well, as ive mentioned over the last year or so my work environment has been a wild places. Two years ago my boss and his brother bought the business from their 80 year old father. 

There dad has still maintained a book of business and was coming into the office every day, but six months ago he had a stroke. It was pretty bad at first, but hes gradually gotten better. 

Anyways. there have been many verbal confrontations, and even physical ones between the brothers. It is just best if they don't work together. So my boss's brother, who sells commercial lines, is selling the commercial book of business for 2.4 million. My boss, his brother in law, and me are moving into a smaller office in October, and i am essentially moving into sales, which means i can basically make as much as i want as long as i want to keep working lol. 

Im just really happy its all finally about to be over. Its gotten so wild here that some of the commercial agents will sit in their offices and drink beers lol. I stopped giving any fucks and i just turn my essential oil defuser on and hit my vape pen in my office lmao. When i posted that of someone watching a sinking ship that's exactly what it is. 

Its a shame because this place is an absolute cash cow. We only have 8 employees and last year we brought in something like 500k profit. They are just making money hand over fist. But it will actually work out in the long run for me, because my boss's brother is pretty selfish, and my boss is completely opposite. It will probably take us a couple of years of sales to be doing really good, but were going to kill it. 

Its just a relief all the drama is over. My boss also had a bit of a bipolar episode during this and mental health care is a mess in this country. Its been a long 6 months. but summas here bois \m/
    Post edited by Rex_Capone420 on
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Yay another year another break up. This one’s got me fucked up last couple days ;-; 
    Hang in there brother that shit sucks but then you wake up one day and realize you are gonna be okay. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Hang in there my dude 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Hang in there bro. Shit sucks but ill be irrelevant in no time. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    My girlfriend just got hit with a bunch of financial issues, and now needs to get a second job. I've had no luck in my job searching - not a single company interested, after looking for a sustainable job all year. My job keeps toying with the idea of paying me more/promoting me, but nothing set in stone. All of my friends are having financial problems, living paycheck to paycheck. My cousin is moving back in with his parents after 6 years on his own. Peers right out of school can't find jobs that are willing to pay any more than minimum wage. People with degrees, cant make more than minimum. 

It's all so fucked. Everyone I know is broke, depressed, and desperate right now. 

I still can't afford to move out of my parent's place. My audio career is dead in the water. My band is going nowhere. My Youtube channel is dead. I'm sick of working nights and weekends. And I can't find a new fucking job that's willing to pay me more than where I'm at now. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Was supposed to go to Nashville for a few days in October, but will be cancelling that now. Can't afford vacation. I don't know how some people afford to travel. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    My girlfriend just got hit with a bunch of financial issues, and now needs to get a second job. I've had no luck in my job searching - not a single company interested, after looking for a sustainable job all year. My job keeps toying with the idea of paying me more/promoting me, but nothing set in stone. All of my friends are having financial problems, living paycheck to paycheck. My cousin is moving back in with his parents after 6 years on his own. Peers right out of school can't find jobs that are willing to pay any more than minimum wage. People with degrees, cant make more than minimum. 

It's all so fucked. Everyone I know is broke, depressed, and desperate right now. 

I still can't afford to move out of my parent's place. My audio career is dead in the water. My band is going nowhere. My Youtube channel is dead. I'm sick of working nights and weekends. And I can't find a new fucking job that's willing to pay me more than where I'm at now. 

You and everyone else right now feels the same way. You’re a musician. Channel that shit and write some damn songs. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    edited July 2022
    I work a dumb corporate job that pays the bills with some bitch that tolerates me. Thank God I have a roommate and not a girlfriend 😅
    Props to anyone getting by on their own these days, it’s fucking hard out here. Feels like I passed the poverty line just to have poverty line follow behind and keep chasing me  like an 80’s slasher film lol. Shit should be way further behind in the rear view mirror than it is.