Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mental Health

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Kick ass dude. Finish up strong. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    For as much as I know I’ve made the right decision with the divorce today has been probably the hardest day. 

I have the kids on the weekends. They are going to me living with their mom at their grandmas until we have everything sorted and can get our own houses. Today was the official move day for them and they start their new school tomorrow. I’m glad they are excited for everything and not sad but they just wanted to get there all day today and it was killing me. Dropping them off and then coming home to an empty house with their beds empty got me. I won’t see them for two weeks because I have to drive to SC next weekend. I just took some sleeping pills to try and get through tonight. Fuck this hurts. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2021
    Hang in there horse. You'll get thru it. As hard as today was.... you must know it was the right decision to make 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    For as much as I know I’ve made the right decision with the divorce today has been probably the hardest day. 

I have the kids on the weekends. They are going to me living with their mom at their grandmas until we have everything sorted and can get our own houses. Today was the official move day for them and they start their new school tomorrow. I’m glad they are excited for everything and not sad but they just wanted to get there all day today and it was killing me. Dropping them off and then coming home to an empty house with their beds empty got me. I won’t see them for two weeks because I have to drive to SC next weekend. I just took some sleeping pills to try and get through tonight. Fuck this hurts. 
    I'm sorry man. I know it hurts now but just remember this is for the best long term, for both you and your kids. I know tons of friends whose parents stayed together when they should have just gotten divorced and they all say the same thing: they wish their parents would have divorced early on rather than stay together and be miserable for 30 years.

Short term pain but long term happiness. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Tested positive for covid fuckkkk

How you feeling ?
    If you catch covid in the USA do you need to isolate at home till you recover??
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    You're assuming we have any kind contact tracing going on at all right now.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Gnomez said:
    How you feeling ?
    If you catch covid in the USA do you need to isolate at home till you recover??
    Lol no one gives a shit here. 

If you are vaccinated and test positive, you dont even have to isolate unless you show symptoms.

without the vaccine you are supposed to isolate for 10 days or until two negative tests or whatever, but no one really does that lol. 

@ed call your doc and see if you can get some monoclonal antibodies and youll be back to normal in no time
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Felt like shit for two days then it got better after that. Weird shit though everyone has different symptoms. Got it from my girl who had an outbreak at her work. One of her coworkers is still in the hospital and one of her coworker’s mom is on a vent rn and prob won’t make it. 

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Found out my uncle died today. Got COVID which turned into Pneumonia and he just never recovered. 

One of my earliest memories ever is him and my aunt making me huevos rancheros in the morning when I was like 4 years old and their big ass pit bull just bullying me around. I'm gonna miss him 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    sorry man
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Great news Erik. 
    Sorry for your loss Jake. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    @FIREJOHNELWAY sorry for your loss brother 
    Alopecia can suck my dick
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Dime2 said:
    Who's that?
    Lol it's an autoimmune disease I have. Basically it attacks my hair follicles, and leaves bald patches. I get it bad in my beard. No serious health threats, but it's hell on my mental health, as someone who enjoys having a beard and long hair. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,717 jayfacer
    Alopecia can suck my dick
    Felt this. Ended up losing enough from chemo that it’s hat season permanently now until it grows back. Big ass bald spot in the back and I was able to comb over it before but now it’s jus too thin all over so combing it in any direction jus causes bald spots elsewhere. I’m about to cop some Rogaine and hopefully it speeds up the regrowth. I kept enough hair that once I grow back at least an inch or so underneath, it’ll cover the bald spots. That’s why I decided not to buzz the rest off.