Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mental Health

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    MU was almost the most not PC friendly place in existence. Surprised bitch boy seb was here as long as he was 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    IT AINT AS GOOD AS IT ONCE WAS. MY HOW THE YEARS HAVE FLOWN
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Speaking purely in toby Keith of course, I don't think I was here for the golden age 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    When every post ended with a “kill yourself in some type of way”

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I miss the toxic 2010s internet
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Sometimes toxic places are the most honest though 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Sorry that's the best I got. 

I'm sorry you gotta go through that but I'm happy you figured it out now and not 30 years from now. Not everyone is so lucky. Let me know if you need to vent or anything man. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    My grandma's health is worsening. Shes back in the hospital. Might be a case of too much of her epillepsy medicine affecting her muscles. 

My mom is incredibly stressed out and tired, trying to balance work, the home, and my grandma. 

Also found out my moms aunt died from Covid over the weekend. I wasnt close with her, but I knew her, and saw her a handful of times a year. 

My girlfriend also had a stress breakdown today. Her work is fucking terrible. And she got home to find her appartment had no hot water. 

My brother is struggling to finish his last semestee of college, having just been diagnosed with ADHD. He turns 26 next week and will be uninsured. So he needs to find insurance to keep getting his meds, while struggling with Organic Chemestry shit. 

Im still struggling with alopecia, warts, and bowel issues, been going to doctors. Kind of points to a potential immune system issue. Nothing conclusive. 

Needless to say, stressful night. Just had a much needed stress cry. But I'll be ok... Just shitty timing with all of this. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    My wife’s aunt is also dying of cancer and is currently planning her own funeral. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Sorry you’re dealing with all that MC. Things will get better. 

I’m glad that we have become a band of misfits that has each other’s backs. As lame as it sounds you guys have had an impact on my life and become lifelong friends. I’m glad I’ve got to meet several in person and hopefully the others eventually. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Just try and tackle one issue at a time MC otherwise if you try and deal with everything all at once it will seem just so huge and  overwhelming. 

Little steps. Help your bro and mum and GF as much as you can but also look after yourself at the same time. You'll get there man.